With Clickbank What is a Hoplink Shield

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by robinincarolina, May 23, 2009.

1. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I clicked through on my lens to make sure my hoplink was actually linked to me. Never saw my id there. Tried to recreate another one for same product and it told me there was a hoplink shield. Is this why I can't see my clickbank Id?

I know I am bombarding you all with questions, but I have been off for a few days and have really been working at this. Hours will go by and I absolutely love this. Thank you all for you patience.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

the way to tell if it is your link is to click all the way through to the payment page and if your nickname is at the bottom where it says affiliate=xxx then you are okay.

They are using hoplink shield as additional protection for us so that our links are cloaked better... so yes, you will not see your clickbank id on your link that way.

Cheers.[​IMG]

3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

[​IMG] my pleasure

5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

It is the recent new feature on the clickbank hoplink. Previously there are complains about the hoplinks are clicked and products are bought, but the affiliate is not getting the commission. That's why they increased their security on hoplink.

6. Roseanne

Roseanne New Member

Since Clickbank changed its whole appearance they also encrypted the hoplinks to increase security.[​IMG] Roseanne

7. molinatore

molinatore New Member

Hey Roseanne ,..i really like your site!!!,..lots of thought and effort was put into that!