wooohooo, beginners don't give up!!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by oregoncountry, Mar 16, 2009.

1. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

Ive been signing up and doing surveys for 2 weeks or so with nothing great at all. But...........today I qualified for 2 really good ones!!!! So hang in there[​IMG]

denise in Sams Valley OR
  2. samda

samda Member

You qualified. Have you finished it successfully ?
  3. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

Yes, I finished both successfully! One was an Acop and the other was Pinecone!!
  4. happygal

happygal Member

YEAH DENISE! That is wonderful news!!! Persistence pays off!
  5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

6. dmm1932

dmm1932 New Member

I am glad you are starting to see the rewards of surveys. They really are a great way to make money. Sometimes it just takes a bit to get the ball rolling, so to speak.
  7. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

It does pay to do survey.
    I have tried paid survey years back. I don't know if it is due to my location or not. I don't have much survey to do.

That time, feel very disappointed and gave up paid survey.
  8. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

Thanks everyone, I wouldn't have got to this point if I hadn't found this site. I just did about 5 this a.m. plus some "profile" surveys I hadn't gotten to yet. I earned a dollar for each of 5 I took!! Boy it's way better than pickin up popcans, LOL!!!

denise in Sams Valley OR
    PS I mean a dollar for each of the "profile" surveys[​IMG] not regular paid survey[​IMG]
  9. homeworker

homeworker New Member

hi, cherie27 how can i make money on line just got laid off and you seem to know how to make money online.
  10. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

oregoncountry: Boy it's way better than pickin up popcans
    Not to mention that you don't spill the contents all over you either.
    Congrats on the surveys. More will come.
  11. coffee

coffee New Member

That is great[​IMG]

Today I had two surveys but I didn't qualify.
  12. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

nah, Im a smart "can picker upper"[​IMG] There is some concern at what the contents might be exactly if you get my drift[​IMG] Kids partying on the backroads around here, well, ya jus never know[​IMG]

denise[​IMG]
  13. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

I haven't had to resort to picking up cans yet, but you can never tell with the way this country is going. I think I would wear latex gloves and a smock if I had to.
  14. Gringo

Gringo New Member

lol I know what you mean pinky
  15. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Congrats Denise![​IMG]
  16. oregoncountry: Ive been signing up and doing surveys for 2 weeks or so with nothing great at all. But...........today I qualified for 2 really good ones!!!! So hang in there
    Thats great news. You should try and sign up to more survey sites so that you can get more survey invitations.

Its all about number, the more survey invitations you get the more you qualify, the more you qualify the more money you make.
  17. SeverinH

SeverinH New Member

Thats fantastic news, very well done. Starting out can be very tiresome, but you persevered.
  18. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Thats great Denise, then you want to give me your funny blog now? lol. I am serious though. You know where to find me clear across the country.
  19. destani

destani New Member

[​IMG] Hi Denise, Hard work always pays off. Don't let anyone tell you any different. Just keep in mind quiters never win and winners never quit. Good luck with future success!
  20. bargerms

bargerms New Member

keep your head up but keep in mind you will not get rich taking surveys but provides great supplemental income.