Work at home ideas

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by russiakeys, May 18, 2008.

1. russiakeys

russiakeys New Member

I like work at home , but sometimes , i need go to my company to finish my work.however,the data and the personal setting are all at home, What should i do?Hope someone help.

2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Bersh,

This is a great place to come and ask questions.
    There are plenty of opportunities around here,
    just look at people's signature lines and I am
    sure you can find something that would interest
    you and something that you would be able to
    work around your job hours and commitments.

Becky

3. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

I agree with Becky.......look around here, read through the threads and ask questions. There's alot of opportunities out there and plenty of people are working them while working a job. It can be done, you just have to find the right fit for you. Welcome to the forum!

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can usage some data storage devices to transfer your personal settings also.

5. russiakeys

russiakeys New Member

Try prayaya v3, ceedo , mojopac or u3 smart drive.
    They are all portable virtualization desktop, Install them on your usb drive , and install the software that you like on your platform(such as prayaya v3 platform),all your data and software setting can be carried on your usb drive.
    here is a review about them http://portable-applications.blog.com

6. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

Ditto with the signature links. I find that this "General Advice" forum is the best place to get some good ideas from! [​IMG]

7. jasonbow

jasonbow New Member

Ill jump on board with the signature links. Thats how i found my home based business [​IMG]

People can and DO make money online, you just have to work at it everyday

8. aplina

aplina New Member

find out what you really want to do and then its will be easy to wake up every morning to work on it.