Work at home jobs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Dennis Anthony

Dennis Anthony New Member

harleyrider
    I'm sure there are reputable 'work from home' jobs..... -but I'm guessing you probably have to weed through a lot of info to find them. But if you're willing and you stick to it -you'll find your way.

Patience and persistence always win in the end.

Best,

Dennis
  2. loriwells

loriwells New Member

Which one of these jobs offer data entry for work at home that is what I am looking for?
  3. Dennis Anthony

Dennis Anthony New Member

loriwells
    What sort of 'data entry' work are you looking for exactly, loriwells?
    Like medical transcription?

What did you envision for yourself?
  4. bianca_dee

bianca_dee New Member

Great resource here. I myself am starting to learn all about making money from home. This is really a good resource! I am definitely learning a lot.
  5. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

There are plenty of work at home jobs. You can either offer any set of skills you have and work as a freelancer, or you can find work with companies who are hiring people for telecommute positions. A majority of telecommute (work at home) positions are those in customer service. At least, those are the most popular that I've come to find over the past few years.
  6. PayDayPro

PayDayPro New Member

I heard that Convergys is hiring people to work as Customer Service Reps or Phone reps from home! Check it out.
  7. fixaprob

fixaprob New Member

There are many sites which is provide you to how you can make money online and home based business but you should having knowledge about this..
  8. jbpatlanta

jbpatlanta New Member

When I think of work at home job, I always think about starting my own business.

I just wonder how many people here are trying to start their own business and how many are happy to work for someone else just at home?
  9. bianca_dee

bianca_dee New Member

jbpatlanta: I just wonder how many people here are trying to start their own business and how many are happy to work for someone else just at home?

I am starting my own catering business. [​IMG]

However, I am also here because I would love to also work and eventually gain additional income online. [​IMG] Great community by the way. I am learning a lot.
  10. aplina

aplina New Member

Its really a good list but most of this are usually for the us and not international
  11. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

bianca_dee: I am starting my own catering business.

However, I am also here because I would love to also work and eventually gain additional income online. Great community by the way. I am learning a lot.
    You can earn a very nice income online. The first thing that you want to do is to find a good mentor who is doing very well and learn from them.

You can succeed online.

Tal
  12. omrishabbat

omrishabbat New Member

It would be good if you post worldwide work from home jobs also...
  13. bianca_dee

bianca_dee New Member

talfighel: You can earn a very nice income online. The first thing that you want to do is to find a good mentor who is doing very well and learn from them.

You can succeed online.
    Thank you Tal. With the number of knowledgeable people and good information here, I am pretty sure I will be learning a lot! [​IMG]
  14. azmike9

azmike9 New Member

Great site. I am really glad that I found it. I agree about find international work from home jobs. I am from the US and I am living in Buenos Aires at this time. I have tried some of the scams LOL. It is difficult to do from here. You sign up and them nothing is available in you area. I am returning to the States in the near future. Partly because I want to work from home. I was a Real Estate Broker for many years and you all know how good the RE business is at this time. LOL. I thank everyone for all the great info on this site.

Mike
  15. echolian

echolian New Member

talfighel: You can earn a very nice income online. The first thing that you want to do is to find a good mentor who is doing very well and learn from them.

You can succeed online.
    Very true. You can also find someone on the same level as you so you can motivate each other. Peer motivation is very powerful.
  16. Kellyu

Kellyu New Member

I have a question. convergys - when applying to work from home they need to have access to your computer to do a pc check to see if you have what is needed to work from home. They give you a link to click. Has anyone applied to work to this company to work from home and gone through this? Please let me know if this is legit?
  17. JGBH7

JGBH7 New Member

I do independant contract work for ChaCha. I used to work for KGB also but did not like them as much as there were minimum hours you needed to work and you had to schedule ahead of time. With ChaCha even if I have just 10 extra minutes I can hop on and make a dollar or two. It is certainly not a full time job by any means but it gets me a little extra spending money which is nice. I work as an expiditor and my husband works as a guide. So far they've been pretty fair to work for.
  18. chunky123

chunky123 New Member

JGBH7
    Hello I am new to this but am interested in doing some home work, How long have you been working for ChaCha? do they have any other positions going?
  19. rwilkerson88

rwilkerson88 New Member

dppls
    So True! I started my own blog and it started making me a nice little profit. It takes a lot of dedication though. But it's totally worth it.
  20. tanz27

tanz27 New Member

Hi

Can we list down few legitimate NO Pay WAH jobs and websites as on date?? Request urgent help as I am new to the forum and looking out for WAH jobs. Thanks