Work at home jobs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Feb 13, 2006.

1. aplina New Member

thanks for the links. they are sure useful.
  2. evercole1982 New Member

I recently signed up with west at home, however I haven't heard anything has anyone else experienced this...oh I've tried emailing them several times as well..with no response.
  3. pcwork New Member

You can check other forums also, many people work for West
  4. pattyz New Member

I recommend checking with the BBB if you have any doubts about working from home.
  5. ciobanul New Member

I did cust support for quite some time, and I thought it was pretty nice.
  6. andrew20008 New Member

Great post great to know there are other great companies out there
  7. miggy12 New Member

8. shermanchoo New Member

Survey companies sent much emails that clutter your inbox. Might want to start a new email account specifically for surveys.
  9. ciobanul New Member

Yeah, you are definitely going to want a new account for surveys. Further, I set up a bunch of different folders in my email client so that each survey company hit a different folder, and then I could easily keep track of the companies that sent me the better surveys and give them more attention.
  10. made2prosper New Member

You do not need to fill out surverys with The Little Guy Network. It is going GREAT !!!
  11. pcwork New Member

Quoting: made2prosperYou do not need to fill out surverys with The Little Guy Network. It is going GREAT

How much are you earning?
  12. Stamp4Joy New Member

Hello! I have just found this forum and it looks like there's lots of good info on it.

I have been doing some research trying to find something I can do in my spare time to work around my always-changing work schedule. It looked like West at Home was going to be the right fit, but when I started to apply they said they are not recruiting in my area (I live in Washington State). It looked like it would work well because you could have flexibility in scheduling, which would be great because my day job schedule changes day to day.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thank you in advance for any help or tips you can give me.
  13. made2prosper New Member

The program operates on a 1up system which means members pass up their first sale to their sponsor but after that each time you sign up a new member you make a $150 commission. The company has created a way so that every sponsor will want to help their team make as many sales as possible. Why? Because they will receive $25 each time someone on their personal team brings in a new member. Just think if you had a team of a 1,000 people and they each just made 1 sale a month! How does $25,000 a month in residual income sound? This is a program that is affordable for the little guy, but offers the potential to earn big guy cash!!!
  14. hankrearden2000 New Member

Greetings everyone!

I can't express how happy I am to have discovered this site. I'm so looking forward to spending time here and learning about the wonderful world of telecommuting & working at home.

I was looking at some of the company links that Vishal posted. One company had a list of non-recommended software that may interfere with its software. Two of the items listed were firewalls & virus scanners! How do you get away with being online without firewalls and virus scanners? Hardware routers? Proxy servers? Or perhaps a dedicated machine that's strictly used for work and which is physically disconnected from the Internet when not in use??
  15. zlmom New Member

Can anyone offer me advice? I can't afford to stay home with my two small children any longer. I am looking for something I can do at home, but I don't want my own business. Is there any legite jobs for data entry or something similiar?
  16. mely New Member

Does anyone know how to get traffic to your blog and how long it usually takes to build your traffic. And how exactly do you make money on it and how long before you would start seeing results?

I have started a couple blogs as of the first of January, but I am new to all that and still learning as I go.

I am still trying to figure out the RSS feed deal and cannot get that to work for my blog. Any suggestions?

Thanks [IMG]
  17. made2prosper New Member

Your Blogs will soon help drive traffic to your site.
    Do your best not to have more than about 2-3 outgoing links. Also, make sure you don't load your blog with keywords due to the search engines seeing that and dismissing your blog from the crawlers all together! I hope that helps
  18. xeonkar007 New Member

cool list ...
    the last edit was on 06/2006 , more than 18 months gone... any new ones vishal...

thanks
    [IMG]

I found one website , which is www.freelanceprojectupdates.com

which brings all the freelancing job from most of the freelancing job

sites into your email inbox...

i hope this one will fit the list here and make it so much easier for people for finding freelancing job.

*This is not my site or my affiliate link..... [IMG]

please check it out vishal. thanks
  19. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

Quoting: xeonkar007the last edit was on 06/2006 , more than 18 months gone... any new ones vishal...

Yes it's been a long time Sumit and I haven't really come across any new ones lately.

Thanks for the freelance site, however "freelancing" do not exactly fit the "job" description well. In freelancing, you can get paid or not. Whereas in a job, you are on a fixed monthly salary. That's what this topic concentrates on.

Regards,

Vishal
  20. kyrash New Member

Quoting: zlmomCan anyone offer me advice? I can't afford to stay home with my two small children any longer. I am looking for something I can do at home, but I don't want my own business. Is there any legite jobs for data entry or something similiar?

Zlmom, In response to your question. Sorry i dont know much about data entry but there are other methods which i have used and still use which sure live up to expectation. See my sig. for more details on the ones i use and can only recommend.