Work at home make money business income opportunity mlm web 2.0 market

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by pcincome, Jan 2, 2008.

1. pcincome

pcincome New Member

I was reading an article today about the benefits of writing articles for search engine marketing. Well, I'm not really one to come up with something to write about every day or every week but, since getting a bit clearer on this web 2.0 marketing to build your list, I do try to participate in forums as much as possible.

Funny thing is, just yesterday, I was sitting here wondering, once again, what IS it people type into the search engines when they are looking for some kind of money making home business income opportunity.

So I went to google and typed in "what are people searching for, work from home" and the funny thing is, the second listing on google for this search I did points me back to a post I did HERE, in THIS forum, over two years ago. So, just what are people searching for?

Well, I have to say, this was like a light bulb going off for me because I guess, although I have made a point to participate as much as possible, I haven't participated as much as I can so finding a link to something I asked two years ago was totally NOT expected.

From that posting two years ago that just showed up again for me I realized that conversation in different forums where you can ask or offer advice can definitely be a good thing.

I chose to use Work at home make money business income opportunity mlm web 2.0 marketing as my subject line for this post more or less as a test to see if maybe it will show up again for me two years from now as well. That would be cool, wouldn't it?

Comments?

Hakuna Matata
    Karen Umstattd

2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: pcincomeI chose to use Work at home make money business income opportunity mlm web 2.0 marketing as my subject line for this post more or less as a test to see if maybe it will show up again for me two years from now as well. That would be cool, wouldn't it?

If you can post relevant content and update the thread regularly, you need not wait for 2 years! It can be up within a week or month.

3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Vishal P. Rao: If you can post relevant content and update the thread regularly, you need not wait for 2 years! It can be up within a week or month.

I agree with you.
    My blog have a page rank of 2 in just a short period of time (about 2 months).