Work at home Mom

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by xtiffan, Dec 30, 2015.

1. xtiffan

xtiffan New Member

Good afternoon everyone. I hope everyone is having a lovely day so far. I'd love to introduce myself. My name is Tiffany and I am a stay at home mom. I have an adorable little boy who just turned three years old. :) I am a proud mom. I love being home every day with my child because I feel like that's where I belong. It truly is a beautiful element to my life. However, I am feeling rather useless as far as providing for my family financially goes. If anyone has any ideas on ways to work from home that are solid, I would love to give them a try. I see a lot of them online but I am iffy about whether they actually work or not. I also am looking for some natural, healthy ways to obtain more energy, because taking care of a child all day long can be quite tiring, as I'm sure many of you know. If you have any advice, please let me know. I would love to help with any advice you might need back as well. I am working on getting my degree in social work so I love to help people in any way that I can. :) I look forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully learning a little bit more about being a stay at home mom.

MichelleC, roberford and KThiruselvam like this.
  2. DallasP

DallasP New Member

millions of people of all ages and backgrounds have found success with Network Marketing...but you have to be hungry and coachable to reach any level of success..Dallas

KThiruselvam likes this.
  3. Dahho

Dahho New Member

You just need to gather information and choose what you would like to do.

KThiruselvam likes this.
  4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

A lot of people work from home. Many positions are customer service related. Some freelance and use sites like Upwork. Free make money sites are another good way to earn.

KThiruselvam likes this.
  5. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I would look into affiliate marketing.. Its not a scam as you will need to put in effort to see results. If you like blogging and helping people then affiliate marketing might be for you.

payment proof likes this.
  6. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

First don't think of yourself useless because you stay home to take care of your kid and that's a very valuable and fulfilling feeling. Well there are many ways you can make money online. It really depends on what you like to do because you might not like what I do to make money online. I am a Internet/Affiliate Marketer. I have a successful online business that I started a month ago. There are many other ways to make money online such as eCommerce, Freelancing, and doing paid surveys online. Good Luck!

KThiruselvam and payment proof like this.
  7. KThiruselvam

KThiruselvam New Member

Actually, there is no reason to feel useless for you are a savings to the family. Every mother equates a"child care maid" and "a cook" and a "house keeping maid" and more. You are a financial saver to the home economics. Secondly, being nearer the child is the best blessing. Thirdly, as the child grows, more time will avail and when you add the pockets of time .......... they will add as hours and days per month..... and can be called dscretionary hours. SCOUT what can be done.
    You can look after babies within your home....and is a great source of income. You can earn party plan selling and host "sales parties" for a growing income. You could teach other children in your neighbourhood. They will make comapany for your child as you earn. The net is full of on line income opportunities and you could cash in.
    You become a WINNING MOTHER.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    payment proof and roberford like this.