Work At Home, please help... Where shall I star???

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by jessiepinkie, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Ritu Anand

Ritu Anand Member

jessiepinkie
    Hi there,

Phew! Life is hard, is'nt it - sometimes one just not know which direction to take. But luckily, these day there is an opportunity to work from home - be it in your own business or a job which pays.

I used to work with an academic research company. The money was ok, but, the deadlines and the other stresses involved became too much for me. I guess it really matters at where you are in life. As an older person - I don't have the commitments and the other stresses and constraints that go with being a young wife and mother.

So really whether you are out looking for a job or trying to build a business depends on how you see your current situation. I found a lot of scams out there, but, the company I am with now is a member of the Better Business Bureau - an ace in its field and has been going strong for over 13 years.

They offer free affiliateship to their company, and provide the free websites and gateways linked to your new business. They also provide very friendly support - quite unlike other MLM businesses that I know off and each one is there helping the other - because that is the way the business works.

The internet training itself is second to none. To get such a training from a University one would spend thousands of dollars but they give it to you for free. You can build your business without any money outlay - slowly and steadily, one step at a time. Or you can choose do it as I am doing it - with a minimum outlay for tools which are helping me to build my business.

Whatever it is you choose to do I wish you all the best. May God grant you success in whatever you do.

Best Regards,

Ritu Anand

2. nickibeds

nickibeds New Member

Hello Tiffany,

I am interested in work at home opportunities and would like to know if you can forward me information at [email protected]

Thanks

3. shopper

shopper New Member

There are tons of things you can do from home. Companies like Chase and 1-800-Flowers hire customer service reps to work from home. I actually saw Chase on Indeed.com, which is a job site like Monster.com. They had a listing for work-at-home reps needed to answer customer calls. You have to have a landline phone and internet that is not wireless. I never see them list work at home positions, so it caught my eye immediately. I am going to add the opportunity to my blog since I never see it that often. If you are really looking, try the job sites. Type in "work at home." Some of the companies that appear are typical sales mumbo jumbo, but if you search the list, you will see reputable companies. Some which require you to come into an actual office for training.

4. gustavoalonzo

gustavoalonzo New Member

There are some many program that pay for simple tasks like voting or viewing videos, you can get a few buck daily with almost nothing effort. :)