Work at Home Q A

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by cmartel, Sep 29, 2007.

1. cmartel

cmartel New Member

Hey everyone!

I've been on this site for a few weeks now and I've noticed that a lot of people simply don't know where to go or how to start working from home. I've been working from home for a while and have been making a great income with it ($34,000 from June-Sept). I'd be more than happy to share some of my experience with others [​IMG]

So what I'm thinking is ask a question and I'll answer it. Obviously I'm not going to give you a step by step approach on how to make cash, but I'm more than happy to talk business, marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.

I'll also answer questions in the order that I receive them, and I'm only going to answer a few every day. I'll check back fairly often to see what's up.

2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Are you new to online business?

How did you manage to earn so much in a few weeks?

How much time did you put in for your business?

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Do you earn most of your income from affiliate programs?

4. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

Hmm.........with that much money, I'm guessing joint ventures of some kind... [​IMG]

5. Cash Secrets

Cash Secrets New Member

I'm new to all of this and I'm trying to learn everything thing I can as quickly as I can to start making money at this. Can you give me suggestions on some of the best books to read, programs to get into, etc.?
    Thanks!

6. snibbor

snibbor New Member

How do you market your business?

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

hmmm - there was a long time between the post and the questions - wonder why?

8. lmodonnell

lmodonnell New Member

help I am new. any advice on working the HSN?[​IMG]