work at home

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by rana, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

2. affiliatesheree

affiliatesheree New Member

Yeah, there are probably ways to work at home without having your own business.

I prefer the freedom of my own business. I love creating my websites and I enjoy talking to other people.

I love the fact that I can say I have my own Internet business and I wouldn't trade that for any work at home job where I had deadlines and a boss.

Sheree

3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I completely agree that it is so much nicer to work for yourself and not have the pressures of a boss. Of course, you have to be somewhat hard on yourself at times [​IMG] to be sure you put the time and effort in that is needed, but you can be so very flexible. I love it!

4. RedHatQueen

RedHatQueen New Member

I enjoy working with West, have been for over 2 years. I, however, went into this job not expecting to make a whole lot of money and I only accept jobs with an hourly pay.

5. Newbie Shield

RedHatQueen,

pcwork, a member of this forum, has a nice link for hourly jobs. You might check out his signature file. He's been a member here for over a year and he strikes me as a very genuine person.

Newbie Shield

6. affiliatesheree

affiliatesheree New Member

I just have a little tidbit of advice, well maybe a little more than that.

I absolutely love network marketing. Not MLM, they are 2 different things. An MLM is when you don't have a product to promote, you're just telling people they can make money from home or something like that.

Your "program" should have each of the following elements to be legit:

A Great Product

Training/ Mentorship

A Solid Company

A Leads Generation System

A Available team of marketers for you to brainstorm with

A Paycheck From The Company, not just you taking a cut from membership fees

Network marketing has changed my life. It should just be about using a great product and recommending it because you love it, plain and simple.

You do network marketing when you suggest a product to a friend or family member, it should be just like that.

I hope this helps shed some light on the subject of home business.

Sheree

7. stacy

stacy New Member

I agree completely. My friends are always trying to get me to sell home interiors, make-up or kitchen utencils (if you know what I'm talking about). Those are all great companies with great products, but I don't use any of that stuff! I can't sell cooking stuff because I don't cook.
    With Internet Marketing, I can choose the products I want to promote and put on my website, without inviting 30 people to my house to watch me try to cook!

I'm new at Internet Marketing, but I'm excited about it and can't wait until I can quit my job and stay home with my kids.

8. Newbie Shield

Hi Stacy,

How goes the MPM promoting? Who is your sponsor?

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]

9. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: stacyWith Internet Marketing, I can choose the products I want to promote and put on my website, without inviting 30 people to my house to watch me try to cook!

I'm new at Internet Marketing, but I'm excited about it and can't wait until I can quit my job and stay home with my kids.

Yes, but you will have to spend a lot of time reading and experimenting

10. debaser

debaser New Member

I've toured the forum, and also have been very skeptical on different get rich quick stay at home work schemes, I came on here to maybe locate info on a legit work at home program here's what I'm looking for:

- atleast 500$ and up a week
    - free, no investment, just get set up and work online for free

any job would be fine, I just need so legitimate links that fit that criteria

11. stacy

stacy New Member

Newbie Shield - my sponsor is LuckyRon, same as you , I think. He's been helpful getting me started. I haven't done a lot of promoting yet, but hope to this weekend. I have told all my friends and co-workers about it, but I want to start promoting it online. I bought the ProfitLance system a few days ago, so I plan to read over that and hopefully get some ideas on how to promote a website and get traffic.

Do you have any advice for me?

12. samda

samda Member

Hi i too was searching for a home job and buyed many things. But unfortunately i too fell prey to scams. But again i tried many and found one good way to earn. The work is very easy. No selling nor taking up phones. Its also free to join. I hardly worked very less time. I think this will suit you. Happy earning dear....

13. kalien

kalien New Member

Quoting: debaser- free, no investment, just get set up and work online for free

Nothing is ever completely free - No Pain No Gain![​IMG]

But, you can begin earning money making the same purchases you make every month, and inviting your friends and family to do the same. And it is completely free to join.

Check out the link in my sig and watch the video to see what you think.

It's not fast money, but with just a little effort, determination and initial self-training, you should be able to start seeing some results. In any event, you'd just be doing what you do every week or month anyway - Shopping!

Good Luck!

14. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

debaser-
    There are many opportunities available on the internet for you to make money. What is it that you are really look for? What kind of skills do you have? Just because a program sounds promising and too good to be true, it's not a get rich quick scam because you will still have to work hard at to get RICH! You can't just sit there and expect people to pay you. Are you looking for a job or do you want a business opportunity? I have a list of work at home jobs. Most of them are customer service and transcription work. Please PM if you want the link to my website that have legitimate work at home JOBS.

Regards,
    Sue

15. Brianne

Brianne New Member

Hello everyone! I just joined this forum and was wondering how long Newbie Shield has had her shopping mall and if it is growing and doing well?

16. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I have 2 businesses that I work from home and it did take a fair amount of searching to find my golden nuggets.
    You will come across many clever ad copies that promise overnight riches-it ain't so!
    This business takes hard work and dedication as much as a bricks and mortar business.
    You need passion for what you do,drive,vision(for when it gets tough and you feel like throwing in the towel)
    You also have to learn,learn,learn all you can about the business.
    Knowledge is power.

17. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Brianne,welcome to the forum!
    I am also with My Power Mall and have been for 5 weeks now and it is growing very well.
    I have a team of 36 and I am finding it an excellent business to promote and utilise [​IMG]

18. samdarwin

samdarwin New Member

Hi there are many works that can be done from your work. Many researches say that 75 % of work from home are scams. Before judging a website make sure to view the who is look up of that website. Also look for reviews about that website in other sites. So be choosy to select your job.
    Regards

19. Newbie Shield

Quoting: BrianneHello everyone! I just joined this forum and was wondering how long Newbie Shield has had her shopping mall and if it is growing and doing well?

Brianne

Hi Brianne,

I've had my shopping mall since Oct 1. All I did to promote it was to chat at a couple forums. I stopped promoting it on Oct. 17 because I have a large enough front line. Total downline is 36 or more, haven't checked in a couple days. It is building itself at a good rate.

I take good care of my frontline and I have taught them to do the same. Other than that, I'm done with it. It seems real easy and it is a good biz op that is free.

I'm on to my next promotion already and I am working on several projects that I will soon launch. I'm going to also spend a good deal on registering LLCs, paying for hosting, buying supporting software, and other things. This has nothing to do with my mall.

So, I've had my mall for 23 days. It's growing and it's doing well. I don't expect any money out of it until Dec/Jan. I expect the checks to start out small then and grow a little each month.

Best of luck to you and to all,

Newbie Shield

20. seoguy2007

seoguy2007 New Member

There are many available work at home, but lots of them are scams, beware of that, search carefully when you decide to invest in something.