work at home

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by rana, Jul 3, 2007.

1. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Too true,if it sounds too good to be true-it usually is.[​IMG]

2. seoguy2007

seoguy2007 New Member

You should search on google, which are scam which they are really paying you.

3. kimsmomteam

kimsmomteam New Member

I work from home and we have a great team that helps moms achieve their financial goals.

4. gojade

gojade New Member

Quoting: affiliateshereeI absolutely love network marketing. Not MLM, they are 2 different things. An MLM is when you don't have a product to promote, you're just telling people they can make money from home or something like that.

Your "program" should have each of the following elements to be legit:

A Great Product

Training/ Mentorship

A Solid Company

A Leads Generation System

A Available team of marketers for you to brainstorm with

A Paycheck From The Company, not just you taking a cut from membership fees

Network marketing has changed my life. It should just be about using a great product and recommending it because you love it, plain and simple.

You do network marketing when you suggest a product to a friend or family member, it should be just like that.

I totally agree with this. I was really skeptical at first, but once I spent some time doing research, I found that starting a network marketing business with a well known company was a great way to build my dreams!
    As a SAHM in the country, I don't see alot of people, but with TNI, I have been able to build a generous monthly income just by looking for the people that are looking for what I have to offer[​IMG]

5. MedTranHome

MedTranHome New Member

Quoting: ranaDose anyone know of any work at home jobs or an online medical transcript school???

You only need school for medical transcription. There are general or legal transcription jobs that don't require schooling, as long as you have good English skills.

There are some general transcription companies that will hire people who don't have experience.

If you're interested in school for medical transcription, Andrews and M-Tec are two good schools.

6. dolartree

dolartree New Member

Try to best pay per click and affiliate program

7. crown

crown New Member

I actually tried the survey thing but I it did not work out for me. I guess maybe I did not get hooked with the right ones. I actually started working with the Stayin' Home and Lovin' It! team and I really like working with them. Maybe it would be something that would work for you. I know there are no selling or anything or that nature.

8. crown

crown New Member

Hey,
    I work for a wellness company and the SHALI team, and it is legit. Is not a get rich quick program though. Up until the 22nd, the membership is only 14.50 but that is the amount of the membership for a year to the privatley owned company I work with. It is possible to make what you are wanting to make and more actaully, it just takes effort. Maybe that would work for you. There is no selling or anything or that nature either.

9. mreyn

mreyn New Member

You need to find what you're interested in. I had a passion for safe nontoxic products and helping the environment. That lead me to the company I joined and now have my own home based business. By doing something you love, the money will follow. Be careful, there are alot of programs out there that will take your money!! But there are also programs that work but they require some effort on your part. You'll find what works for you. Good luck!

10. lakshmi_guru

lakshmi_guru New Member

I am sure work at home moms is more hottest key word now. Search for work at home. almost 60% of the websites are related to work at home moms.

11. carrief

carrief New Member

I am with a wellness company too, and I love it as well. Great Products, Great support team, and I love working my business. it just keeps growing every day! Not everything is a scam, there are plenty of good work at home opportunities out there, but it IS tough weeding thru the crap!

I know a lot of the posters on here have found interesting opportunities and anyone LOOKING can probably ask anybody (and if I were looking I would probably just go ahead and ask EVERYBODY, hell, once you look at it you just say "nope, that one is not for me"!). Good luck to the searchers (and maybe that is all of us, we should all be open to any and all info we can get and share!)

12. Angel2tsg

Angel2tsg New Member

Anyone have ideas with work at home opportunities that require no investment and are not scams?

13. mogili

mogili New Member

I fully agree with you that majority of work at home jobs are scams. What all they do is to ask you to subscribe to their ebook etc and tell you to advertise on all free/paid sites, forums, blogs and make you wait for money to pour in. But, it is easier said than done. You keep waiting for money to come in and you wait indefinitely.

But, if you are persistent and look out for genuine work at home jobs, you can still find one. You should be able to differentiate the genuine jobs from the fake ones.

Have a positive frame of mind, like an explorer search the net and you're sure to discover the genuine work at home job.

mogili

14. jbrown

jbrown New Member

I am planning to be a stay at home mum and am looking for an option that will allow me to stay at home and raise my children. Be careful out there.. there are a lot of scams, lot's of people very happy to take advantage of a woman's dream to be a stay at home mum.

i found one business that i have found potential in but it requires a lot of time on the phone, going to trainings etc and advertising in your local area. i am looking more for something that i can do at home in front of my computer whenever i please.

I am keeping my business going but am hoping my Wealthy Affilliate membership will help me to advertise my business over the internet. i am learning so much from Wealthy Affiliate, the trainings are amazing and so step by step. my goal now is to learn more from wealthy affiliate so i can say goodbye from my other business and just earn money from my computer using their help.

I see my dreams getting closer each day [​IMG]

15. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

Working from home is totally different than a home business once you realize this you than need to decide what it is you want to do. This to are being used back and forth they are not the same, a home business involves you investing in a business something that you promote, market, etc you do have to work at this people.

No one is going to do this for you as many people believe, whether its direct sales, network marketing, affilaite marketing you have to work at it. What you put in is what you are going to get out period.

Sitting around complaining is not going to cut it. On the other hand a work at home job is not the same, you are still under someone elses finger you are still being told what to do, how to do it and when. Focus on something you enjoy, something you can do that if you could you will not get paid for it. What is your passion, what do you do now to help your family, friends etc what are you good at, if you can figure that out think about how to profit from it why not create you own home business. This could be anything, crafts, shopping service, mobile make-up artist to name a few there are countless opportunities available if you can't find one, become create.

good luck

Michelle

16. Romeu

Romeu Guest

Does anyone have any info/experience with taking surveys from Treasuretrooper.com. How's the process, ie. time it takes and average pay per survey? Actually, any info. on survey-takers experts will be appreciated.

17. PMHayes

PMHayes New Member

I believe personally that owning your own Home Business is THE best way to achieve financial security and independence. A work at home JOB is still just that, a J.O.B. You are still working for someone, making them lots of money, and taking whatever they will give you as a salary in return. Even the commision based JOB's are still a J.O.B. You will never realize true wealth, that way. I say, do some research, find a solid business opportunity, jump in, stay in, even in the tough times (there will always be tough times) and you will achieve great success and a solid and secure financial future.

18. travell99

travell99 New Member

I have been working online since the past 8 years, financially independent and it really gives me a sense of satisfaction.

Cannot really tell what people should do or not do, its their personal choice, but yes consider the following :

1. Be ready for some work atleast, sitting on your bu**s wont make the money come in.

2. Build a good rapport with people, networking, building relationships is important.

3. We all have to do a little sales in our lives, goes with business also, don't shy away from it, especially if the product is great, cheap and can be easily sold.

4. Follow a system, one of them being a lead management one.

19. lacy_amy

lacy_amy New Member

Did you think about selling something in which you didn't have to take calls but could do on your own time? I have had a lot of success selling Avon......

20. lightnin2

lightnin2 New Member

I am very blessed to be working from home the last 14 months.

My work from home job is supporting my wife & 5 kids.

So one thing when you are looking, you want to make sure that you look for support. And that the business has a way to get a helping hand if you get stuck on something you don't understand.

Support, Support, Support

God Bless