work at home

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by rana, Jul 3, 2007.

1. SFerber

SFerber New Member

I applaud any one who dives in and makes success happen in their chosen company!

Best wishes for the search. Finding something that is a true fit is not easy but it is so worth it!

2. CoastalNewby

CoastalNewby New Member

In case you are still looking: This costs a minimum of $1295.00 to get started but the return on your investment is crazy high! I enjoy what I do and there is alot of money to be made! Travel Vacations is what I sell. But I also get paid the same commissions to bring other people to open their own home business doing the same thing. So you can do it any of the 3 ways. Sell, Recruit other new owners, and travel for pennies on the dollar. I checked into medical transcriptionist school before I found my home business opportunity that I decided to go with. Its was going to cost me $13K and almost a year of my time for schooling. I needed something now. So I found and decided on what I do now. I love it and it doesn't control my schedule. I control my schedule and how much I want to "work". You have to find what you'll like. I made $3200 on my first "recruit". I sold nothing. My system did. I made a few follow-up calls and directed them to the information. It really was that simple for me. I was amazed because I am not a great sales person by nature or training...lol...keep looking though. you'll find what works for you. And congradulations on making the decision to stay home and do this! You and your family will benefit greatly from the decision. I know mine did. My kids have me when they need me. That's why we're moms [​IMG]

3. mustlovecats

mustlovecats New Member

what is the site you work for that is free and easy and no talking on phones.

Thanks for replying.

4. working mom

working mom New Member

I know this system and it is fantastic, really works! you don't have to sell or chase family or friends. The system is automated and gives you everything to success.
    For me, the best part, beside the money (which is by the way amazing) is that I can take care of my kids while working and I make my own schedule.
    I had great results with this!

5. murad293

murad293 New Member

Hello All,

I have huge trained manpower in IT. I want to start a business such as data entry, outsourcing, call center etc.

With thanks,
    Murad
    [email protected]

6. Carl_B

Carl_B Guest

rana,
    Congratulations on becoming a mom!
    There are many work at home jobs.
    U can do blogs, letters, articles at your home.
    Many sites provide this type of works, & this work also so easy.

Good Luck................

7. sarah84

sarah84 Guest

but it is hard to get one [​IMG]