Work At Homes Review Sites

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by workathomes, Jan 25, 2009.

1. workathomes

workathomes New Member

I am a newbie into work at home type deal. As recession grew deeper and companies are closing here and there, I think this is the time to look for other avenues of opportunities or income here and there.

When I searched the internet I found websites here and there claiming "That road to riches start from here" [​IMG]. But how to filter the good from bad?, are there any top 10 kind of review sites exists?.

Your comments please.

Azhar Bilgrami
  2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

If you are looking for a work at home job, try to avoid those websites that ask you to pay first. I do have some bad experiences with those websites before.
  3. azbilgrami

azbilgrami New Member

But my question was, how to filter good sites from the bad ones?, you know there are plenty of site and each claim similar thing.

Is there any review site?, who can basically do the research and give us the best and most legitimate work at home businesses.

Azhar Bilgrami
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Unfortunately, a lot of sites out there are scams, but what you can do is if you see a specific program you are interested in, ask questions about it at the forum here.

Also, you might want to check out
  5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

You will need to do your research and post it to forums if they are people who are in the program.

You will get a lot of reviews from the real people.
  6. capadrop

capadrop New Member

The only thing I can really tell you is to do your research because you can't even trust the sites that claim to feature the top 100 hundred work from home programs.

As a guide however your should:

Do your research by checking forums.

Try to avoid programs that ask for payment.

Avoid programs where their sites are unprofessional and tacky.

Avoid programs that claim that you only have to work a couple of hours a day, because I can guarantee you that it will take long hours to achieve anything worthwhile.

Check to see if others have been scammed in the program you are interested in.

Avoid program that offers unrealistic monthly income.