Working at Home is the Biggest Savings!!!

Discussion in 'Frugal Living' started by payment proof, Jun 11, 2012.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Working at Home can be a huge savings!!

I save a ton in gas costs. I used to commute an hour or so each way to work and a lot of the money I earned was going in my gas tank.

Working at home has been a huge cost saver for me!

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Plus, it is great for taxes with all the benefits that are out there when you have your own home based business.

3. Laura Burke

Laura Burke New Member

No dress clothing expense or daycare either!

4. GTOptions

GTOptions New Member

Home business do have lot of plus points in savings, but still do require a lot of hard-work and efforts.

5. BrentTellie101

BrentTellie101 New Member

You are right! Working from home provides bigger savings. You don't only get to save money but also time and effort too.

6. Kyle Morris

Kyle Morris New Member

Correct, common dress or the natural clothes we wear at home will do. No need to iron.

7. Winter

Winter New Member

In the process of trying to find enough things to do, working from home, to make enough money to live on! And I agree, the benefits of working from home are so entirely worth it if you can make it happen!!!

8. Camille Montojo

Camille Montojo New Member

I do agree. Working at home has lots of benefits especially in budgeting. Lessser expenses for transportation and you don't have to spend so much money for clothing. :)

payment proof likes this.
  9. payment proof

Yup. You can work in your PJ's if you want to. :)

10. Camille Montojo

Camille Montojo New Member

Working in PJ's indeed! :) No hassle.

11. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Working in PJ's is great but for me personally it's not really helpful. I'm wearing PJ's right now as I'm typing this and I'm constantly thinking about going back to bed, instead of working. They put me in a comfortable and relaxed mood and I can't be relaxed when I'm working, I have to be focused. :D

12. payment proof