Working Leads

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by OnlineMoney24 7, Jun 27, 2007.

1. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

I have a large number of leads that I need to work. What options do I have besides purchasing that auto-dailer program?
  2. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Options:

~ Voice shot broadcast
    ~ Splitting commissions with your downline or other Directors in exchange for calls made
    ~Email broadcast if you haven't done so already

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  3. OnlineMoney24 7

Thanks Tonya,

Do you have any programs you would recommend for Voice Shot or sending out a mass email broadcast. I ask this because I have over 15 000 leads to work.

It will be very time consuming to send out that many emails manually.
  4. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

You're welcome!

If you visit the Voiceshot site, you will see that it allows you to upload the file containing all of the phone numbers that will be called (which assumes that you have it in the format used for most leads). Then, it will make calls for you with a message that you pre-record. There is a charge per call, but I don't remember what it is off-hand.

I suggest that you do an email broadcast first, if you have all of the email addresses. That way you can try and get them to opt-in to your site or call you directly - which will enable you to filter out leads that aren't viable and just spend your time and effort on those who are more interested in Coastal. At that point, if you have quite a few, then you can still use Voiceshot to continue filtering through to get the "diamonds" as Stephanie from the BOD calls them...

Also, if I recall correctly, Jeff Mills also recommends a program similar to Voiceshot. Do a search on his forum posts and you will probably find it - that way you can compare the costs for better value.

Good luck!

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  5. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

I just realized that I didn't answer your question about email broadcasting. If you don't already have a program via your Coastal backoffice, then take a look at GetResponse or Royal Responder.

You can upload your lead file (just as with Voiceshot) and then send a broadcast. In order to comply with the spam laws, a prospect will be given a choice to opt-in to your campaign. Those that do will be decent leads worth following up.

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  6. OnlineMoney24 7

Thanks for all the info. Tonya.
  7. Lola

Lola New Member

I recently purchased "Real Time leads" From Networker Central and after using their back office which seemed great at first I found out that yahoo blocks their automated emailer system so all of the emails I sent to yahoo accounts never reached the person and if they did it was weeks later. 90% of the leads were yahoo adresses. When I called Customer service the woman explained to me that they were working on the problem with yahoo. This is very upsetting to me since I learned this system being completely computer illiterate! '
    Does anyone use their back office?
    Are all these mass automated emailer systems blocked by yahoo?
  8. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Contactmate is an excellent option to use for contacting leads. I'm in the process of learning everything about it, but I know alot of other directors have used it with success. It's ALOT less than voiceshot.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  9. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

ContactMate is less expensive, but Jat didn't want to invest to buy it, which is why I recommended VoiceShot.

Yahoo is blocking numerous emails - and so is Hotmail and AOL and all of the major providers. It really is ridiculous how far they go, It blocks perfectly legitimate emails from people like my family and then allows endless "European Lottery" and "Enhancement" messages to get through.

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacatiosn
  10. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: CoastalToday It blocks perfectly legitimate emails from people like my family and then allows endless "European Lottery" and "Enhancement" messages to get through.

Yes, and I hate that the emails I want get filtered and the ones I don't want are not filtered.

One of the challenges with the CSG system is that is does not deliver Yahoo email without YOU going into it and making changes. Which should be an administration issue. SECOND...you get a TON of spam.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I have been on the internet searching an come across alot of auto dialer programs. I like competition as it makes it better for the consumer. In this day and time id figure some computer person would create a system similar to voiceshot or contactmate and with VOIP being so cheap we might find a winner. If anyone has any ideas then please share. Looks like at this point Contactmate has the most to offer.

Adam
  12. OnlineMoney24 7

I was looking for a cheaper alternative then investing in ContactMate. However, once I get a few more sales under my belt I will eventually get it. Does anyone know if the major email providers are blocking emails from GetResponse?