Worldventures is the new Travel Club in Canada

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Daniel c, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Daniel c

Daniel c New Member

Good day,

I am new to this tread and I have been involved in an MLM for about 6-7 weeks. I hope I don't break any rules, I'm just too excited... Here is a review and some personal examples. Brief but still personal.

In summery, Worldventures has been around for 11 years and now expended to 28 countries all 50 states and with Canada being number 29. It offers 5 start vacations for 3-2 star pricing. Also you can save on regular travel and car rentals and other stuff that everyone does anyways.
    I have saved about $175 per night on a hotel in a local resort. My mom booked a trip to asia and the best deal she found was $1250 for a 3 night stay in a fancy hotel. With Dreamtrips she paid $575 less 150 points (1 point = $1) so she paid $425 - great savings! I'm very excited to see that there are savings and its not just talk and false promises...

The business side of it is easy. Nothing to purchase or sell. Just show people the videos and invite people to join and you get paid...
    The payplan is binary and so far it has worked very well for me. I can tell comfortably that the investment I made to join is covered and I already made triple the money I started with.

The idea is always for your to find the company and the product you like and be comfortable with the payplan. I think I found mine. The best part for me is that it just came into Canada 4 months ago... so far only 400 people joined. there are 36 million people in Canada... Huge opportunity because Canadians live to travel and if you can save a few dollars doing it - even sweeter!

Any different ideas or comparisons out there?

thanks

2. Joel Burrell

Joel Burrell New Member

I LOVE WV Been a member for 3+ years and hit director. How's it going for you so far. I have a big team blowing up in the Ottawa area.

Daniel c likes this.
  3. Daniel c

Daniel c New Member

Hi Joel,

I love it too!
    I've been at it for only a few months. I made a little money and have about 34 people with me now. It's growing fast and I love what the company stands for.
    I'm about to go on my first trip this weekend so I'm super excited! Saved a bunch of money on the hotel and I paid for it with what I made from this venture.
    Can't wait to see how far I can take it!

The guy who showed me the idea hit director in 4 short months! It's nuts! He lives and breaths WV. Very cool!

Cheers!