Would you do cold calls? For 20%

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by Spinapple, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Spinapple

Spinapple New Member

I am a WAHM freelance Web Design. We recently moved to a small town 45 mins from Dallas. My marriage has been my biggest blockage in getting out and soliciting new clients for a long time. However now that I am in the middle of a divorce, am available to work unhindered by a bad relationship. I find that I am lost. Income is more important and with my time spent on the upcoming separation, I need advice or telemarketers.
    I have a list of business in my area and I am available to start working immediately. I will pay 20% ($80) of the $300 I charge for building a website. Plus monthly maintenance package bonuses. But I have been out of the working loop for so long, is this reasonable? How do I get telemarketers? I have lost my confidence in this matter and any help will be appreciated.
  2. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

I would try a site like http://freelancer.com You can get a free membership and search jobs similar to what you need, so you can guage a range of what people normally offer and accept for what it is you want in a telemarketer. Then you can create a project that fits your needs, and take bids from people in the community.
  3. R. Martin

R. Martin New Member

I think it's quite reasonable that salary. You could post ads in local newspapers, magazines or universities for recruiting telemarketers.