Wow! I wonder....

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by CarolinaConsign, Feb 20, 2007.

1. roger

roger New Member

Quoting: SbowmanHi Roger--I came across Coastal quite by accident, surfing the web. It sounded like a great possibility to work at home and be involved in one of my favorite activities--traveling! I've been in touch with Harold, and another director from CSG, and just weighing the pros and cons of the business and how it is run. The forum has been very helpful with alot of my concerns and questions. Thanks to everyone, and hope to be joining Coastal in the not too distant future. (another former educator!)

Shelby,
    It's interesting with all the 'attraction' going on because, like you, I love travelling and when I lived in London I worked as the section editor for Britain's largest education council....good luck to you!

[​IMG]

Roger
  2. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Hi Shelby,

I started with Coastal under Harold. I have no regrets. Harold provides great training and support. There are several different groups. I would suggest clicking on different signatures and check out each group so see which one feel right for you.

Hope you join Coastal. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Susan
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Thanks! that Lyris tool is great!

Terri
  4. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Hello Brian and Jay:
    What do people do on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis that "talk the talk" AND "walk the walk."

Of course, I'm getting trained, motivated, etc. by my director, but I'm always looking for more knowledge, motivation, etc.

Thank You,
    Robert

Quoting: jnapierQuoting: CarolinaConsign
    I really believe that if you turn someone off by your actions, that person may never get a chance to reach the full potential

Brian,

I totally agree. I get alot of calls from people who have bought Coastal Membership and not gotten the training and support required to allow them to reach their full potential.

There are groups within Coastal who talk the talk - yet few walk the walk.

As one of the top income earners in this business, I'm simply here to provide my experience with Coastal - The Product and The Business.

I have experience with BOTH!

Jay NaPier