Wow. This one is verrrrry interesting.

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by JoeBlow, Aug 11, 2008.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

TommyT: Can't anyone admit they invested into a scam and lost?

Nope!

Only the humble and wise are capable of such a feat!

2. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

This is not an ASD forum. It is a work at home forum.

Actually...this is a thread for ASD in the work at home forum. If it doesn't pertain to ASD then it should be posted in a different thread.

3. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

My comment to you Joe Blow wasn't meant to be confrontational. If it was perceived to be I apologize.

The bottom line here is that there seems to be 2 different teams playing against each other here. The ASD people won't be convinced that what you hear is 100% accurate regarding the AG claims much like the ASD bashers will not be swayed that it isn't 100% accurate. All that's happening is ASD people lashing out at the bashers and the bashers rubbing salt in an open wound. Everything has been brought up and argued and defended multiple times.

Judging from the number of posts that are read, I can only surmise that there are a lot of people who are reading but not posting and are probably looking for valuable information in regard to money they may have tied up in ASD. If it is valid information whether it is negative or positive we should all share without the need to get combative.

I for one can't wait until all the facts are validated so I can either shake Andy's hand or send him away. There are so many conflicting stories that no one really knows the whole truth at this point.

4. JoeBlow

JoeBlow New Member

Whitesox,

You have a very valid point. My time would be better invested going to other forums to try to prevent others from getting involved into these types of scams.

However, I am not a crusader for the cause, but, I am intrigued by this.

When my freinds first introduced me to this in May, I did do an internet search for information. The only forum conversations going on were very few, and mostly little things like "The site is down" "How do I get paid" and the likes of that.

After that, I gave my opinion and warning to my friends and then moved on.

I just happened to see a news release on Aug 1 about ASD being shut down, purely by accident, and have been completely glued to find out anything that I can.

Maybe my efforts are too little too late. However, as I see the believers gathering their strength and backing Andy and hiring law firms and calling the troops to believe and write the government, then I try to post what I think is useful information to again, try to give what I believe to be some balance.

If it's speculation, I say speculation. But there are valid points and documented facts available to all to see and read concerning the red flags about ASD now and ASD future. And those things I post.

My opinions, which, like you said, probably falls on deaf ears. And some will choose to follow Andy no matter where he goes. This battle will take a very long time to settle. The courts will decide. I do know the legality of this industry very intimately and have seen both government and civil suits personally. I am speaking from experience.

I don't want to aggitate, and I don't want to rub salt in anyone's wounds. I apologize if that is what it appears that I am doing, and I do apologize if I feel that way at times.

But, I still will probably post more.

I will try to post my opinions more carefully (act but not react).

Thanks!

5. kec

kec New Member

paulk: Andy stopped using AlertPay because when this
    payment processor sent the customers money
    to him, there was not a place to put the information
    needed for ASD to credit peoples account for their
    purchases on a timely basis. So again, to help people
    get their ad packages credited on a timely basis
    he would use Solid Trust Pay which did give a place
    to give all your member information and that way
    every member would be credited right away. Again,
    all this was done to help the members. Solid Trust Pay
    is an offshore company so he had no choice but to
    put the funds in the offshore account just as the other
    companys that use Solid Trust Pay have done.

If anyones life is ruined as you say, then only the
    government can be blamed. I received every cashout
    I ever requested. Just as all the 100,000 plus members did.
    Again, Andy lived up to his promises. But the government
    had other ideas and came in and ruined everybodys lives
    and income. If your friends lost money, then they can only
    blame the government. ASD always paid every member.
    Nobody was ever hurt until the government stepped in
    and stopped this company before anyone was ever proven
    guilty of anything. Certainly not a democracy that we pretend
    that we live in. Innocent until proven guilty? Not in the
    United States.

Paul Kohn

Wow, are you related to andy? He had no choice than to use an off shore company? That joke made my day.....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's like there is an elephant in the middle of the room and you cannot see it.

How about Andy being totally legit and using systems where checks can be faxed like every other USA company?

6. kec

kec New Member

Vaussie: a company who is looking to SCAM anyone does not sit on checks for 2 1/2 weeks - only to have them taken by the US Govt. Nor do they week in and week out keep the members posted on developments.

Perhaps.....

but I say it is total incompetence in running a business. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to make sure checks get posted and into a bank everyday. I know, I have done it for years....running a legit business.

7. kec

kec New Member

WhiteSox: There is no real reason for you to be on this ASD forum unless you are here to press people's buttons or agitate. You are supplying no useful information to the actual ASD members who are here to get information / share ideas on what is transpiring and to be kept in the loop. Your time will be much better invested if you try and save all the gullibles by going into other forums discussing what you perceive to be deceptive opportunities BEFORE something like this happens. Then and only then will you be taken seriously. Just my opinion.

Havent you ever been a member of message boards before? They are not censored. This is not China. Forums are for all to give their opinion.

If YOU want a purist forum to be in your happy place all the time --start YOUR OWN and only allow members that help to keep your delusion going.

8. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

Three insignificant posts, right in a row! This is exactly what we talk about Kec!!! Nobody was talking to you yet you chime in for no reason with no good information on ASD current status.

Haven't you realized yet that many of us are on here because we are concerned with what is happening with ASD? Then there are people like you that have nothing better but to stir up shit. You are a business owner....go find something to do that will make your business better. From what I am seeing/reading I am sure it is in much need of improvements on the leadership/professionalism side of the house.

9. kec

kec New Member

RickKelley: Three insignificant posts, right in a row! This is exactly what we talk about Kec!!! Nobody was talking to you yet you chime in for no reason with no good information on ASD current status.

Haven't you realized yet that many of us are on here because we are concerned with what is happening with ASD? Then there are people like you that have nothing better but to stir up shit. You are a business owner....go find something to do that will make your business better. From what I am seeing/reading I am sure it is in much need of improvements on the leadership/professionalism side of the house.

You bashing people that post ....yep that is valuable too.. You know it doesnt matter how much you jump and scream and have your fits, I and others that were screwed by asd are still going to post.

Get over it.

So far I have seen you post on several threads just to rant at people posting comments to posts. That IS what a forum is for...to respond to posts.

10. TJamMoneyMan

RickKelley: Nobody was talking to you yet you chime in for no reason with no good information on ASD current status.

It is the fault of no other entity than ASD, that there IS no good information on ASD to post!

11. TJamMoneyMan

RickKelley: Then there are people like you that have nothing better but to stir up shit.

You simply can't 'stir up shit', if there is none to be stirred.

AGAIN, the fault of none other than ASD...

12. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

Well Kec you must have only lost a few dollars because it is very obvious that you don't care. And TJam...well, not much to say, your just dumb and I still don't know why you are posting anything. You will get no further responses from me....I don't have time for the high school B.S.

13. TJamMoneyMan

RickKelley: TJam...well, not much to say, your just dumb and I still don't know why you are posting anything. You will get no further responses from me....I don't have time for the high school B.S.

Well, maybe this is a good reason to shut down this topic.
    Frustration has lead those of lesser character to foul language, and now, personal insult!

I may be dumb RickKelly, but I wasn't stupid enough to fall for this ASD hype like YOU did!

And maybe spending MORE time with High School 'B.S.' may have educated you a little better, maybe even saving you the money you stupidly wasted with ASD...

14. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

kec: Havent you ever been a member of message boards before? They are not censored. This is not China. Forums are for all to give their opinion.

Hi Kec,

They should be that way, but if you try to start another thread on this forum as it relates to surf sites, Vishal will delete it. I know, because I tried last night!

His forum, his rules.

Frustration sets in because no one has any answers, but please remember, we are all human beings.

Have a nice day everyone.

Mike