You Can Really Make A Six Figure Income In This Business!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by successful2008, Jul 1, 2008.

1. successful2008

successful2008 New Member

The internet is booming with people starting their own business. There are so many people that are making a six figure income a year working from the comfort of their own homes. Look at this forum, for example, there are quite a few people that are running a very successful business.
    So, if you're asking yourself "Can you really make a six figure income a year" I'm here to say yes you can. If you really want to create success financially, look into the home businesses that are posted on this forum. Anyone looking to earn something extra, this is the best place to ask, learn and create your empire.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Its totally possible - I know people who have done it! The key is hard work, dedication, focus, working with other successful people, and a good education on how to make money online - when you combine those factors your odds of success increase significantly! [​IMG]
  3. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Yes, definitely doable for ANYBODY! Takes consistentsy, effort, motivation, dedication and a desire to want it. Thanks for an uplifting post Michelle!
  4. successful2008

With the learning & training that you get with the company that I'm with, you put that to good use, you'll go far. As I'm sure with other companies on this forum.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  5. De La Mente

De La Mente New Member

We stop ourselves from receiving a 6 figure income. Make it clear to your mind what you want and when you want it, and you shall not be denied it.
  6. TheWinner

TheWinner New Member

Anything you truly desire is possible.

Everyone wants to be rich, but wanting is not enough. You need to have the burining desire to create riches.

Burining desire, coupled with focus, dedication, consistent action and positive affirmation, then nothing will stop you from creating a true home business empire [​IMG]

To achieving greatness,

Kiran
  7. successful2008

There are people sitting on this forum, thinking that are not worth the 6 figure income or more. I'm here to tell them that they are worth that and more. They're worth a million plus!

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  8. successful2008

Like anything in life, if you want it bad enough, you'll stay focused, driven and positive to get what it is that you want.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  9. TheWinner

TheWinner New Member

Totally agree with you Michelle, you have some really positive uplifting posts! [​IMG]

Kiran
  10. successful2008

Kiran, thank you for that warming reply. If I just help one person stay focused & positive to be successful, I feel great & it's so worth it. Again, thank you.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  11. TheWinner

TheWinner New Member

Your welcome Michelle [​IMG]

I almost forgot, another biggie is to mastermind and make friends with like-minded people and those in the same industry as yourself, if you want to reach that 6-Figure income.

If anyone hasn't read the Mastermind Group Chapter in Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill, I highly suggest you read it. The whole book for that matter.

If anyone wants a PDF copy of Think and Grow Rich, please PM me, and I will email it to you.

To your success

Kiran
  12. successful2008

Kiran, I surround myself with like minded people, and people who are earing over a six figure income as well as people living check to check. I will talk to anyone. If they need a little pick me up, I'm there to listen and talk. I have always been like that. I do come from a pretty positive family. Kiran, I hope you day is a fantastic one. PM me anytime you'de like.

To your massvie success,
    Michelle
  13. annadenise

annadenise Member

I thought I just replied to this LOL! This post is very similar to one you started another thread on.

I agree it is possible. I need to match a six figure income to stay at home, so am working diligently to do so as soon as possible.

To somewhat repeat what I responded to on your other thread, make sure you do your due diligence and check out the length of time a co. has been in business, can you contact them easily, do they have a good product and a high retention rate.
  14. TheWinner

TheWinner New Member

Hey annadenise, your correct that you do need a solid company behind you, so I agree with what your saying there.

Once in place, you need to go and brand yourself (Because as you must know, people join people, not companies), become valuable to others through your own education and have a system in place so your potential prospects can plug into this system and become a success [​IMG]

To your success

Kiran
  15. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

successful2008: Like anything in life, if you want it bad enough, you'll stay focused, driven and positive to get what it is that you want.

Amen![​IMG]