Your Cash Cow (YCC)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by ka7952, Feb 14, 2008.

1. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I discovered Your Cash Cow while looking for a webhosting company.

It costs $10/month to host. It gives you a lot of benefits including multiple domains hosting, a lot of emails and etc.

On top of that you have potential of earning income like GDI, but the payplan is much better.

It has a cool movie that does selling for you. I think it should be easy to promote. Just direct referrals to watch the movie.

I have checked income potential if the matrix of my team is full. I get excited. It allows spillovers so downlines benefit from uplines' effort ,too. In GDI I think only uplines benefit from downlines' effort.

This is great and I will update more.
    Chon
  2. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Your Cash Cow has a guarantee saying that if after 12 months you don't make profit, it will buy back your business for $125.

That will cover the cost of $10/month for 12 month and then additional $5.

This should show that YCC is so certain that you will be in profit.

Actually all that is needed is personal referral of 4 and then after that everything is profit. So I think this should be a no-brainer.

I will have web hosting for free after 4 personal referrals. Everybody can have the same thing too.

Chon
  3. Marktech

Marktech Member

Let us know when you start making the big MOO-la! [​IMG]
  4. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Will do.

Why don't I start making Moo-la by the first sign-up from you?[​IMG]
  5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hey ka,

Good for you [​IMG] You really know how to do your homework [​IMG]

Applause!

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  6. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Thank you NS.

How do I get a picture to each post like yours (Yoda) ? Can I get that too or it is just for preferred member like you?
  7. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

this sounds like MOO-sic to my ears - tell me more!

(Sorry, but I guess it's good to get the corny comments out of the way ASAP so that we can make sense of things!)

For one thing, I am hoping that by 'profit' YCC means you will be guaranteed to earn more than the $120 a year it will cost you?

$10 a month sounds real good.
    But now for my regular TJam interrogation:
    How much money can you make from this?
    How much will it cost to promote?
    By promote, I mean does one have to go through the usual (cost of) advertising, or are there any special advertising options or deals?
  8. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Hi,

It is explained clearly in the pay plan section of the presentation.

All you have to do is click for more information from the intial capture page. It will lead you to movie and more tabs for any information you need.

There is no obligation to join or pay for anything if you think it is not for you.

There are so many free advertisement options out there if you choose not to spend on promotion.

Yes, the cost is just $10/month.

The potential earning is unlimited. I don't mean to make it more like a hype, but that is what it is.

The presentation tells you potential earning when you have reached full matrix of 2x5 or 3x5 or 4x5 as well.

Basically it is about 5-figure income monthly.
  9. TJamMoneyMan

What I am curious about is real life, actual proof.

Who has actually earned how much?

What did they have to do to earn it?
    (as in how much time and money was invested).
  10. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I can't answer that question about who earns and how much, sorry.

All I know is what you need to do is sign up for this membership to YCC for free to explore the tools and payplan.

If you like it, then you become a paid member and pay $10/month for web hosting and all the tools you will have.

The amount of money to be invested could be just this $10/month or more you want to do paid advertisement.

For me I normally do free advertisement like this forum.

Again, the potential earning, you can check from the payplan in the website.
  11. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: ka7952For me I normally do free advertisement like this forum.

Well this is my point.
    The forum is not supposed to be just a ad source to promote your website.
    Of course that is what will happen but, we are supposed to be sharing information about a particular biz opp. or the like.
    Helping each other distinguish scam from validity.

That's why I typically pursue the one thing everybody cares about.
    "How does this program or that actually pay off in real world application?"

We are not supposed to be doing blatant website promoting.

You are hardly the only one who does this but, mostly all I am seeing in lots of these threads, is an attempt to get people to visit a site and sign up.

It seems like so often, someone gets with this or that program, and is excited at the possibilities, but can't show any results.
    This usually because they haven't been working the program long enough to get results.

Also the program is so new, there is NO ONE who can demonstrate the proof of personal experience.

But they want everyone to visit the site and join up!
  12. JulieP24

JulieP24 New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManIt seems like so often, someone gets with this or that program, and is excited at the possibilities, but can't show any results.
    This usually because they haven't been working the program long enough to get results.

Hi TJ, not to put you on the spot, but exactly how much have you made from your $5 Total Cost program? I'm not being sarcastic, I really would like to know. Thanks!
    Julie
  13. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: JulieP24Hi TJ, not to put you on the spot, but exactly how much have you made from your $5 Total Cost program? I'm not being sarcastic, I really would like to know. Thanks!
    Julie

Hi Julie.
    I have indeed made money with 5byMillions.
    Not much though, but it has been selling, this even though I haven't even been promoting it!
    I had a computer crash 8 weeks or so ago that had a negative impact on all of my promotional efforts.
    I am just now getting things in order.

I have been doing NO PROMOTING WHATSOEVER lately, but the ads I did a while back must have paid off.
    5byMillions keeps coming up with sales here and there - and this is without any promoting on my part!

5byMillions is a good program and I think people are a bit quicker to get involved in something when it costs so little.
    That being said, I was paying $6 per month for webhosting through 1&1hosting.
    That was for a total of 5 websites so it's not a bad deal.

5byMillions USED TO be free to host, IF you wanted - if you had your own hosting service to use.
    That would mean it could cost no more than the original $5 price tag.
    Now I believe it costs $3 per month if they do the hosting for you, and there's no option to host it yourself, so I will have to go back and edit my ads.
  14. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: ka7952I can't answer that question about who earns and how much, sorry.

It's been more than a month since you started this post.
    How are YOU doing with this?

Surely you can answer THAT question?!?

Just asking.
    Hope u are doing well of course.
  15. diamond

diamond New Member

Have anyone ever worked for cash cow chatter
  16. bestleads

bestleads New Member

I have been a member of YCC for two years.

Like other members have said, on paper things seem great but in real life it could be something very different.

YCC has an excellent compensation plan.
    Better offers that GDI.

I am a member of GDI, too.

Their cPanel is powerful.

Their problem is the hosting service.

It is a disaster.

They crash every four months on average.

Downline filling: don't get fooled.

I have promoted to get that downline.

I have received downline members from my upline.

But a few months, mostly, weeks, later, they dropout.

Right now my site (www.antoniosweb.com) is offline, because
    YourCashCow.biz is crashed.

They usually are crashed for over a WEEK!!!!!!

Grahan Frame, the owner-administrator seems that he has no
    experience on technical matters.

Support gives you very short answers to your queries and sometimes
    are not answers that solve your problem.

Right now I am looking for a reliable hosting provider.

Some of said that Go-Daddy is an excellent and cheap alternative.

I am inquiring.

Sincerely,

Antonios
  17. bestleads

bestleads New Member

After my July 30th message above, I miserably discovered that YCC is out of business.

Their account was terminated.

And Graham Frame, owner, has left all of us without notice.

I understand that he has joined other businesses.

I wouldn't trust him.

I have communicated with him, and as always gives very short answers that don't answer anything.

Get out right now if you are with any business that has Graham Frame in it!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  18. bestleads

bestleads New Member

I have been left with a domain that I can't use.

And lost three years of work on my website.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]