Your favorite web hosting company?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by Vishal P. Rao, Feb 6, 2006.

1. TopHits4U

TopHits4U New Member

I use 1and1.com as my hosting company. The promotion was 6 months free and 4.99 a month after with 2 free domain names. About 3 months into my 6 months, and I have no complaints so far.

2. trish777

trish777 New Member

Hello, I have free unlimited hosting in the membership site I am working with(Chris Farrell membership). For $27 a month I can have an unlimited number of hosting accounts with different Domains and add on Domain. I have not experienced any problems. The support is excellent. I always get an answer to my questions within 2 to 5 hours even on the weekends. So the reasons I like my hosting acount is:
    1. Very cost effective
    2. Reliable
    3. Excellent customer service.
    4. Super knowledgeable very supportive staff
    Thanks,
    Trish

3. adtxtmarketing

adtxtmarketing New Member

I generally find that you get what you pay for. I like using www.saphea.com because they have a web content management system called "Managed Pages" that lets me change the content of my sites whenever I want without having to pay someone each time I need a change, their templates are easy to use, and there is actually a human there when I call them! A personable Wisconsin company, I think you'd like them.

4. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

trish777

Hello everyone I can second Trish's reply here. They really have awsome super speedy service at Chris Farells Membership site. I love the way they assume you're a beginner and keep it foolproof and simple. Not lovin the price though. But I'm still in it because they have a video tutorials for everything imaginable.

5. jmarisa2

jmarisa2 New Member

Webs[​IMG]

6. trish777

trish777 New Member

Hi Amandaj, I been thinking that $27 a month is really good considering all of the freebies. I haven't found any membership for less than $50 a month.

Do you know something I don't? Meaning someone cheaper than the $27 a month?.....[​IMG]

Success to us all!!!

Trish

7. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

JustHost.com!! They have tons of add-ons, fantastico to easily install wordpress among others... You can host unlimited # of domains for one hosting price! For me, just a little over $3/mth. Just bought a cheap domain from 1&1 and pointed my DNS to JustHost for the hosting and the emails. I love them!

8. garrygnapp

garrygnapp New Member

I must say fatcow,, Simple Cpanel, also cheap hosting 60$ a year free .com domain,, also bluehost.. but i think the one which is famous is hostgator and godaddy..

9. dani0157

dani0157 New Member

I have been with ICD Soft for 5 years now and i am amazed with their quality of support and response time.

Yes, ICD Soft doesn`t offer some juicy features, but they are very reliable and very support orientated.

So ICD Soft is the Number 1 for me

10. Priyankaa

Priyankaa New Member

Obviously Godaddy is the best hosting company i have ever experienced...

11. edesigner008

edesigner008 New Member

I think Hostgator is one of the most popular web hosting site. You can use it.

12. ComputerGirl

ComputerGirl New Member

That's a huge problem to choose a hosting company .. in last days I have read so many reviews and all they differs, if one will say GoDaddy is great, next will say, no way, don't take it. More than once I thought about Hostgator, but still haven't made my choice ...

My problem is that I'm afraid that my page could have a big traffic and the hosting company could decide that I'm using too much of their resources.

13. MohammedM

MohammedM New Member

GoDaddy might be better, however, IMO, the Live Chat support is important in hosting industry. If your website is down or you need Urgent help, GoDaddy fails. Any other hosts like eUKHost.com could be best. This is my personal thought though

14. prohomeworker

prohomeworker New Member

Rackspace Cloud Sites | Pricey but the best out there for real web businesses... Its very powerful and scalable...

15. Justine

Justine New Member

Great poll [​IMG]
    Hostgator is my top choice, great support, reliability and it is easy to use.

Good to see so many other good hosting services used here by others.

16. bobinraleigh

bobinraleigh New Member

I hosted with GoDaddy for about 10 years and had no problems with them. However, they charge around $8/mo. for each domain hosted. I switched to HostGator where I pay $10/mo. for an unlimited number of hosted domains. I still use GoDaddy to buy domain names.

17. blessedathome

blessedathome New Member

I like GDI, I get web hosting, really nice website templates, domain name, 10 email addresses for $10/Month. I have never had any issues with my site being down or any issues with my domain.

18. howieperks

howieperks New Member

Vishal P. Rao
    I have been using Hostgator for several years now.

They are affordable, reliable and the customer service is there when you need them to help.

I usually buy my Domain Names from GoDaddy then I change the nameservers to host @ HostGator.

In Success,
    Howie Perks

19. BusyBee23

BusyBee23 New Member

I use the freebies at yola.com and wix.com. I prefer yola though.

20. mreese601

mreese601 Member

I use host gator they pretty good! When I need help they are always there to support me.