Your Feedback on Global Cash Flow Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by kpmkt, Feb 28, 2007.

1. bukharin

bukharin New Member

Good for you for passing. Unfortunately Ripoff Report is going to bat for these folks, which is making this situation all the worse. Below is the e-mail from Ripoff Report I received after filing a complaint on Global Cash Flow Network:

Dear //////,

We received your submission -(copy below our signature)

Over a year ago Global Cash Flow Network executives contacted Rip-off Report wanting to make things right with consumers who have had any issues... They are participating in our CAP - Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. aka Corporate Advocacy Program. You need to know Global Cash Flow Network made many changes and making more to avoid misunderstanding and other things to not happen in the future.

NO, they are not going to or can they sue anyone that was a real customer who are making a complaint. Top executives at the company are committed to getting to the bottom of these problems that their customers are making claims about so they can fix them internally so they do not happen again to their customers. Could we be wrong? We don't think so because they committed themselves to this program, and it should made consumers feel confident when doing business with them.. Only time will tell, and we will look forward to your comments after they have contacted you..

From what we understand, they have thousands of satisfied customers - and we all know, no person or company can ever satisfy everyone, but Global Cash Flow Network executives seem to not want anyone dissatisfied. We wish more companies would feel this way. Although we do not know their side of the story, and we are sure they did perform work, we need to understand their side of the story - but, with recent changes with in the company, hopefully they will get you satisfied to your complete satisfaction.

Between us, I would like to make a comment. We are new to this company and to date, they have done everything they said they would. but, we always watch our CAP members. But, I have to say something to you about your claim below .. We don't doubt your feelings and the sincerity of your complaint, but, in defense of Global Cash Flow Network. My comment to you, again, between me and you, I cannot understand how they could be totally responsible for traffic to your site. This is no different than my experience. In 1990 I rented a retail store on a busy busy busy street and paid astronomical rent, and the store failed, I needed to close the business. I could not blame the landlord = You blaming Global Cash Flow Network would be like me blaming the landlord for my failure. I can see if their staff did not do what they said they would, they would have some responsibility to make things right with you and get you better help. But, if you are selling something that consumers don't want, you cannot blame Global Cash Flow Network.. I am not trying to give you a hard time... Please don't misunderstand my statement, ..we want to support you, but I must say what is on my mind. This is just my opinion - - either way, we know from the short time we have been dealing with this company, ..they will make things right with you, giving you the benefit of the doubt. We ask that you please be fair with them in your demands. They have thousands of successful customers with more than 15,000 customers.. Again, please do not be upset with my opinion... either way... Someone will be in contact with you with in 3 to 5 business days - - Please give them an opportunity to make things right with you...

Any questions or comments good or bad, please let us know. We'd much rather hear from those that disagree or have suggestions about our program, even though our program is about 7 years old, we know we are paving new territory.. we want your feedback.

Please, when responding, send back this entire email between us, using the same email subject box...

To understand more about thisprogram - please go to this link. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff167471.htm

ED Magedson - Founder
    [email protected]
    www.ripoffreport.com

We are not lawyers.
    We are not a collection agency.

We are Consumer Advocates.
    ...the victims' advocate

WE are Civil and Human Rights Activists

We are a Worldwide Consumer Reporting News Agency
    ..by consumers, for consumers

Rip-off Report
    PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280
    602-359-4357

================================

================================

Mary Gersten, Global Cash Flow Network, Globalcashflownetwork.com Home-Based Business/Telephone Scam Tempe, Arizona

I am writing this now in an attempt to extricate myself from Global Cash Flow Network as early and inexpensively as possible. They suckered me in good, but after I fell for their Ultimate Traffic System I woke up and did further research on them. It seemed a bit outrageous that an outfit that presumably is out there to help people would be so comfortable advising a recently-fired person (who at the time didn't know whether he was even going to receive unemployment benefits) in the worst economy since the Great Depression to assume $6,500 of additional credit card debt. The initial offer seemed great, as research on GCFN on the Internet will tell you. But things get extremely ugly after they sell you the Targeted Traffic.

My belief, after a bit of research, is that the Targeted Traffic is a total sham. The money you spend on it is used to create the smokescreen of a legitimate business offering coaching and education to people interested in affiliate marketing on the Internet. I have reason to believe this is just another twist on the old MLM/pyramid scheme where you are supposed to advertise this "education and business opportunity" to others, effectively creating a one-tier pay-out system below you. This is probably where anyone makes the most money at this, if they make any. The affiliate marketing and education is just used to deceive people.

Of course Global Cash Flow Network has a stake in your success -- they want you to advertise for them. But with the flat-lined economy you're not going to have much of a market for anything, except where there are other desperate people looking for an inexpensive way to replace a lost income. I suspect ALL the money going into these "Targeted Traffic" systems is being used to create the deception that this is a legitimate business. I sincerely doubt in this economy that Global Cash Flow Network is making enough percentage off the successful people (if there are, in fact, any) to maintain this deception. I have a complaint composed to send to the FBI, the FTC, and anyone else I can get these folks in hot water with if I don't get my money back.

My comments continue below:

This is real ugly. Thanks to the Ripoff Revenge book I bought from the Ripoff Report website I called my credit card company before 60 days had passed and disputed all my charges with GCFN. But it was largely because of the Ripoff Report website's glowing reviews of these con artists I got involved in this nightmare to begin with. I don't know if Ripoff Report is ignorant of what these people are up to or if they are intentional accessories to what they're doing. They are making a bad situation extremely worse.
  2. KentNoble

KentNoble New Member

The comment - "But, if you are selling something that consumers don't want, you cannot blame Global Cash Flow Network." by Ripoff Report makes it obvious that the person writing the reply either has no idea or they are being deliberately misleading.

The fact is that what you are selling IS Global Cash Flow Network. You are selling a membership to them exactly the same as the one you bought from them.

So to say that you can't blame GCF is just rediculous.

By the way - compare the addresses of Ripoff Report and GCF. They are both based in Tempe, Arizona. Make what you will of that.

Rule #1 - Do not sign up for anything that does not offer a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Typically, if they make promises of results but don't fully explain their business model and don't offer a no questions asked guarantee then more than likey you are going to get burnt.
  3. bukharin

bukharin New Member

I was contacted by the Director of Quality Management of Global Cash Flow Network today and he, much to my relief, offered me exactly what I wanted to resolve my issues with this company. I willingly agreed to state that my issues with this company would be resolved to my complete satisfaction (once what was agreed to is actually delivered).
  4. KentNoble

KentNoble New Member

Yeah, I've had the same conversation, twice now.

Nothing ever comes from it.
  5. bukharin

bukharin New Member

Oh, this is not good. What's your experience?
  6. KentNoble

KentNoble New Member

Just read all the posts - poor service - no responses unless you've just spoken with a manager, very little detail in the training.

They tell you what to do (ie place and pay for ads for them) but little detail on how to do it.

The training on how to make a video was very superficial and not even presented as a video - it was a voice only tele seminar!

I certainly wouldn't risk my reputation selling them to people I know. Certainly not after the poor service I'd received but that's what they wanted me to do.

Then you must consider the financial aspects - if you pay for ads, there is way of knowing what kind of return on investment you could expect, - they were not willing to give me any idea.

Ask them for estimates of returns on particular forms of advertising. See what answer you get?

It become apparent that the only winners were going to be GCFN. They outlay nothing and take most of the profit while you can expect to get back a commision that is unlikely to cover your costs.
  7. camnwen

camnwen New Member

Hey there,

Firstly, The CFN(Mary Gersten) is a completely legit company that is in no way breaking any laws....

However, this company is very unethical in such a manner that they are not forth coming with all of the information on joining... The legalities of it come into play with how they choose to word their propositions... (All You Need To JOIN Is....) JOIN is the key word here, and they are 100% correct on that... They however do not tell you on what is expected of you through this process....

ie: How much more investment is required from you to actually make money... Or to begin making money....
    ie: The length of time it actually takes to make any serious money back...
    ie: That you can find the exact training + more through other companies out there for much less of an investment...

If this company had a MLM(Multi Level Marketing) structure it world be considered a pyramid scheme and therefor be illegal because they are not selling any products... Only a service is sold here...

I have not joined this program because I have researched on how to do all of the things they CLAIM to teach you, FOR FREE... All you need to do is have a level mind that is ready to learn the new way to make money on the net... Without paying some one or some company to teach you when you are perfectly capable to learn for free... Clickbank anyone? It's free and I bet alot of you people have a website or hosting priviledges... You get paid to sell other companies products just by redirecting traffic to their site...

That is just one way... Marketing is another... SEO's, SES's, and best of all... You can do all of this for free... You can get free templated and free knowledge anywhere on the net... That is the best thing about the net... It's free information... Alot of people treat the net as I WILL PAY YOU TO TEACH ME WHAT I CAN GET FOR FREE net....

If you have any questions I will answer any of them for FREE...
  8. janisdolan

janisdolan New Member

Hi, thanks for all your input. I have received a message from Global thingy thanking me for my order. I have not ordered this, and I told them so. This prompted me to google it, and I have fetched up here. If you want to learn all about placing ads, the best and cheapest way is to go the free route. I have been studying this placing ads, internet marketing, stuff for a while now. It takes time this way, but at least it costs a minimum amount. Take all the free stuff offered, watch out for the free trails which run out in a week, before you have had chance to use them, then find your credit card has been used (you would have had to agree to this, but time runs away with you and before you know it, the free trial is over, and you pay). Watch out for the back loaded offers, and do what I still do not actually do every time , READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. On one occasion, I saw to my horror that there were three deductions from my credit card, for monthly memberships to three services. I had inadvertently agreed to this happening when I clicked on the T&C without reading through it. This is obviously what these people relied on, as when I enquired, they actually had a special person to deal with the complaints. Oh well. You live and learn.

But the internet is full of stuff, good and bad, and people good and bad, and all you have to do is put the time in and ask the question. Make yourself a budget and stick to it.

Cheers all.
  9. hawyunn

hawyunn New Member

In August 2008, I have purchased Global Cash Flow Network CMPS Training System via Internet Marketing. I spent $300 on the Global Cash Flow Network. What bothers me most is that I was not told in the beginning that I needed to spend another $400, then another $1,700 and then another $5000 in order to succeed. It would have been nice to know upfront that I had to make this investment. I just wasted $300.

I have learned 90 % of what they want to teach, through the business that I already have. I am starting to have my doubts. The GCFN actually are trying to teach me how to do affiliate promotion thru their CMPS program. It is true, I learn by promoting the GCFN for them. The program is for Mary Gersten to getting very wealthy for doing nothing. And yes, the whole thing of this is to advertise HER company.

I can't make money on the Internet using Global Cash Flow Network CMPS Training System. I want a way out of Global Cash Flow Network. I have asked for a refund. The company told me I have obligation to study the course and advertise the product monthly for a year. If I insist on refund less than a year, I would have to pay restocking fees, and $300 charge will be added to the total invoice amount to recover the outstanding administration charge as well as to collect the fee charged by our merchant suppliers who issued the chargeback.

A year later, in September 2009, I have contacted Global CFN at 1-800-719-8270 for a refund. The product package and the proof of weekly advertise online screen shoots printouts were shipped to the company. One more month later, Global CFN acknowledges the receipt of shipping package and proof of ad placements, and informed me the refund was approved. For three months every of phone calls inquiry about the status of refund was "the refund is still on processing."

Global Cash Flow Network is the worst Internet Business Company I have ever done business with. I couldn't understand why their accountants get paid on processing a refund for three months and still can't complete the refund process. Other companies I have done business with would issue a refund and credit full price in 24 hours to my credit card account.

Please help me on how to get a refund from Global Cash Flow Network. Thank you very much.
  10. blain2009

blain2009 New Member

I joined GCFN yesterday i then called support 3 hours later to cancel after i read all of these comments. They told me they would have someone call me asap so i could get it taken care of. I called support again today after not getting any calls the day before. They said i would get a call within 24 hours. I want to cancel this now is there anything i can do if the do not respond to my request?
  11. easyprey

easyprey New Member

I couldn't have said it better myself!!
    I feel totally scammed
  12. fifa_rep

fifa_rep New Member

It's December 31st 2009 right now.

People please don't get suckered into these kinds of programmes.

Today, low and behold Global Cash Flow Network "GCFN" phoned. Then I was placed to listen an audio clip. I've been through this before from other Internet Marketing gurus.

Anyways, I was then transferred to a salesman. He repeatedly indicated that I can make between $500 and $100,000 in the next couple of months. RED FLAG.

Now, I could ask him to show proof of where people made this kind of money. But even if they can FAKE this, I allowed Mr. Salesman to continue.

We never went into discussing about pricing and I asked him WHY the info that he is about to share is not documented so I can be directed where I can read the information on the different programmes Global Cash Flow Network is offering.

Mr. Salesman immediately snapped and told me that this is proprietary and a trade secret. RED FLAG.

I also asked him would I be required to make a decision now. Mr. Salesman said that why won't I sign up NOW to prevent me from making between $500 and $100,000 in 2010. RED FLAG.

I told him that I need to do research as I don't LIKE TO BE PUT ON THE SPOT AND MAKING RASH DECISIONS BASED ON EMOTIONS; ANY SOUND BUSINESS PERSON WOULD NOT DO SUCH A THING.

Mr. Salesman questioned why should he wait just to phone me back so I can make up my mind on a conversation that would last 20minutes? Mr. Salesman said let's finish this SIGNING UP today as it will take only a couple of minutes. Mr. Salesman asked if I would LIKE TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD. RED FLAG.

YOU HAVE TO BE BLUNT PEOPLE BECAUSE IF YOU KEEP HANDING OVER YOUR MONEY TO JOE OVER THERE AND TO TOM OVER THERE AND TO JIM OVER THERE, GUESS WHAT??

YOU'LL BE CASH-STRAPPED IN NO TIME!!!

Anyways, I TOOK ACTION. I told Mr. Salesman that I am not ready and I am not signing up.

Mr. Salesman said that he will phone AGAIN in January. BUT I WILL TELL HIM THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED.

You see what assisted me is that I had already made a list of things that I would invest in 2010 that will INCREASE my odds in being in profit and Global Cash Flow Network was not among these.

SO FROM THE START, they did not qualify as a vehicle to make me money.

Luckily, I found this forum which indeed justified that I made the right choice by NOT SIGNING UP.

NOW THINK OF THIS FOR A MOMENT ..... IF A COMPANY DID IN FACT ENABLED PEOPLE TO MAKE $500 TO $100,000 with a month or a few months, I think people with be lining up to join such phenomenal programme.

So CONSIDER THIS, if Global Cash Flow Network does claim enable PEOPLE TO MAKE $500 TO $100,000 with a month or a few months, THEN WHY ARE THEY SEARCHING FOR PEOPLE, SHOULDN'T IT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND??

Sorry for the CAPITALS and long story but I dislike seeing the working-class being scammed by the Internet crooks and scammers. Beware .... Beware. Make 2010 a NEW YEAR that neither you nor your loved ones will be scammed.

ALWAYS INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. If you only have $200 and they want $5,000, then keep your $200. Research a programme that can make your $200 grow. This will take time and then diversify and allow the capital to do the work.
  13. chalkitupto

chalkitupto New Member

okay, I just signed up a few days ago. Is it as easy as phoning the 1800 number and demanding your money back?
  14. dillon

dillon New Member

Global Cashflow Networks are in my opinion a bunch of SHARKS - AVOID like the plague.

We cancelled the same day it was ordered and they said they could not stop delivery and we had to refuse at the door, which we did. After spending over ??70 on phone calls to the USA from the UK to get our refund and speaking to at least 12 people we finally got our refund of $69 after FOUR MONTH of trying.

This firm is rated an "F" by the Better Business Bureau and should be avoided at all costs, don't get sucked in By Mary Gersten cos she will blow you out in bubbles.

Even after 2 months of trying to get a refund we were still bombarded with phone calls and emails asking how we were doing on the course. No one there knows what the hell they are doing there and they obviously don't keep decent records and certainly don't talk between departments.

Disgusting service.

********AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE*****************
  15. kim01

kim01 New Member

Hi, yeah i'm one of the suckers that gave out my credit card details before researching properly. I cancelled straight away and eventually was authorised for a refund on 1st october 09, but am still waiting. So just because they issue a refund doesn't mean they will actually give it back. My emails are being ignored, although they keep sending them to me, the toll free number doesn't work from Australia. Also if you google their address they are not there, I have questioned them about this when they ring to sell me more, they say it is for security reasons ( ie they don't want anyone turning up there and asking for their money back).

Strongly recommend staying away, they will try to bleed you dry of your cash and ignore your requests for contact. It seems they are responsible for most of the crap on the internet and up to 100 junk emails a week for FREE...?? crap and sign up here and get this and waste your life filling in your details on these BS sites.

I am only feeling lucky that I go mine on special and it only ripped me off A$97 so not as bad off as some of you guys. I also cancelled my credit card once all these randon charges started coming through on my card, to the tune of about $300-400. The deny making these charges, or giving our my details. They now state that they can't refund my money as they need to issue a credit on the card that was originally charged, convenient!

Please beware! as stated before by other uses, I am also sure that most of the positive posts on the site and the scam report they refer to seem to be put their by gcfn themselves.

Anything that seems to good to be true, usually is!
  16. ThanksGuys

ThanksGuys Guest

Thanks to all of you who have taken the time and told your experiences with the Global Cash flow Network. I was in the middle of the recorded call and I was - luckily enough- smart and able to google this network and brought to this forum. After reading only a few postings while this recording was talking into my other ear how I could start making money from home and what could I do with the money, I just disconnected my phone and to make sure they didn't call me back, I shut down my mobile for a while.
    Thanks for your experiences, now I'm free to learn all this stuff by myself and advertising MY website not theirs.[​IMG]
  17. KentNoble

KentNoble New Member

Totally Legal - Totally NOT a way to make money.
  18. bukharin

bukharin New Member

hawyunn
    I initiated a dispute against GCFN with my credit card company, then I was later contacted by their Director of Quality Management that they, in the interest of good customer relations, were going to refund my entire account with them. He asked that I repost and say that my issues with GCFN were resolved to my satisfaction. I received a $6,495 refund for the Ultimate Traffic System and a $39.95 refund for the shipping for the UTS from them directly. I did not withdraw my dispute with GCFN as I wanted to make sure I also got my $399.00 and $29.95 for the original offer back as well. I think this was helpful in my receiving a complete refund. Look at my other posts on this forum for more info. Good luck with your efforts.
  19. bukharin

bukharin New Member

This post is a continuation of the post I made above on 10-26-2009. On 10-30-2009 I received a refund from GCFN directly of $6,495. On 11-09-2009 I received a refund directly from GCFN of $39.95. On 11-27-2009 I received credit adjustments of $29.95 and $399.00 from VISA in connection with a dispute I filed against GCFN on 10-15-2009. I filled out and returned a questionnaire sent to me by VISA at GCFN's request sometime in December 2009, where GCFN had a chance to respond by 1-11-2010. I called VISA on 1-13-2010 and was told that as far as VISA was concerned the issue of the credit adjustments on 11-27-2009 was resolved. If GCFN pursues this matter no further I consider my issues with GCFN to be resolved to my complete satisfaction.
    Thank you
  20. everlonglp3

everlonglp3 New Member

GCFN is indeed a scam. I did some investigative work and yes, if you fight them you CAN get your money back. But they rely on the fact that people are NOT going to try and get their money back.

Now, maybe not a scam illegals, but more of a moral scam none the less.

It's a very typical scheme among affiliate programs to try this. They know that people in general are lazy when it comes to canceling something and they benefit from that.