your top 3 recommendations

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by homework4321, Jan 7, 2010.

1. homework4321

homework4321 New Member

Hi everyone.

I just joined this forum - and am kicking myself for not having come to this forum before despite doing so much of other useless browsing.

I have read the forum rules and I have had a look at about a dozen threads and by this week end should have gone through 100s more.

However I have noticed that there is a bit of disorder/randomness in the way useful advice is given out. For example I have already learned that affiliate marketing is probably the best way to earn from more than one poster - but this advice came in disparate threads often unrelated to affiliate marketing.

So please let me start this thread for myself and other clueless new comers. I want to create a one stop thread that can help newbies get started.

Please list the 3 best work at home jobs that you would recommend to your best friend/friend in need.

please dont say affiliate marketing, data entry and home business.

please mention which marketing program (www.xyz-marketing.com) or (www.data-entry.com) etc. All 3 could be of one type or maybe different types.

3 best work from home sites you'd recommend recommend your best friend to. I do hope all /some of these can help a person earn 500$ a month for a reasonable investment of time (6-8 hours daily) and money (30-100$).

Once again thank you thank you thank you.
  2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Here are my thoughts:

Wealthy Affiliate University
    Thirty Day Challenge

These are where I had spent most of my time building my online business.

I did begin with eBay however the seller fees are costly now.

Certainly there will be many more responses to look forward to investigating.

Victoria
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

And I may add that for total beginners, SBI is great.

Just remember that it may take some time to get to the $500 a month.[​IMG]

I also use the OWM but that is more for folks that have already done some blogging, or affiliate marketing and are just frustrated.

Cheers!
  4. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

SiteBuildIt (SBI)
    MLM Lead System Pro
    CarbonCopyPRO

I use all three and earn several thousand dollars every month.

All the Best,

Mark
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

We all have to do what WE feel is best so regardless what anyone says - you just need to do your own research and follow your gut.[​IMG]

Most of us learn the best by experience.
  6. garygoh

garygoh New Member

My view is, it's not which site that we recommend. Rather, it should be which method or way that you would like to follow in order to make money online.

I started out by following ewen's method and have been able to make my first dollar online.

What mountainmom5 said is true that it may take you sometime to get to the $500 per month.

Just be patient and consistent in terms of action.

Looking forward to reading your success story in the near future.
  7. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Without mentioning programs or names, the blueprint I now follow taking a business to market is -

1. Creating a product website in demand & updating as much as possible.

2. Producing articles relating to your niche & submitting them to the top six article websites.

3. Using backlinks on websites to increase awareness with the search engines & to get higher ranking with your keywords.

There is also social bookmarking, forum work, blogging & submitting videos to consider, but I've found the most productive to be the listed three above & ofcourse to use google analytics, verifying your site & creating a sitemap, which are all free with google tools.

Time & hardwork is what's required, but you will get there if you put in the effort.

Mark [​IMG]
  8. gowriter

gowriter Member

For brand spanking new people:

eBay
    Content Writing
    Chris Farrell
    Squidoo (Okay it was four. Squidoo is the easiest and lowest cost to implement with the least amount of hassle)
  9. tandre

tandre New Member

Try the My Online Income System. For total beginners, it is great and a real onlin ebachelors degree in internet marketing covering affiliate marketing, selliing your own product, freelance work and all the concepts that you need with an action plan and step by step guidance. It is a real online communitywith its own forum and great customer service
  10. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

I have one to make because after trying/figuring some Internet programs and opportunities, I still prefer something which will grow money by itself. Not the type of growth via recruiting new members.

It is more like a support mechanism that propels the net worth upward while increasing the net holding quantity after each growth cycle.

I thought it was too-good-to-be-true until someone showed me his account. He withdrew more than US$200,000 from his original US$5,000 account.

He told me that I could just sleep and the net worth would grow 200% every year. He said this program was very suitable for aunties and uncles. And, not get-rich-quick scheme but works in accordance to facts, figures, formula and financial fundamentals.

I joined 2 years back and brought 19 people to it. Nobody loses money and 18 of them are sleeping - not recruiting anyone - and their net worth will just grow 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x, ... exponentially.

Not too fast in growth, lest greed set in and we forget that this program is to help others first.
  11. happywife

happywife Gold Member

1. SiteBuildIt (SBI)
    2. SiteBuildIt (SBI)
    3. SiteBuildIt (SBI)

[​IMG]
    Sorry, I don't have 3 different options to offer as recommendations. I've only really used SBI with genuine success. I love it and definitely recommend it to my friends and family all the time.

My niece is starting an SBI site. My sister and brother-in-law are starting an SBI site. My cousin is getting ready to start an SBI site. Friends from my church are starting an SBI site.

They've heard me talk about SiteBuildIt enthusiastically for a couple of years, but now that they see I'm making some pretty good money from my sites, they've decided to take the plunge. I guess money talks better than I do. [​IMG]

All the best to those getting started online. It's great fun to learn and take advantage of this amazing opportunity available in our lifetime.

Blessings,
    Angie
  12. floordoc

floordoc New Member

That depends on who you ask "lol" There are alot avoid auto billing.
  13. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I'd say Wealthy Affiliate, Site Build It, and Honest Riches. The 30 Day Challenge is good too if you don't have any money to invest.
  14. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Network marketing is still #1 because if you do it right and build leaders in your team, you can just watch your income grow and grow each and every month.
  15. gallowayinvest

gallowayinvest New Member

Mark_Worthen
    Hi Mark, it's Maria Galloway again and I joined under your CCP site that I asked you about in my previous reply to you. I will pay the initial $29 and then I'll have to save for the $1995 but I will save it! I find that you are very informative and you have knowledge on CCP and the other two sites that you make money from. Please help me follow exactly how you did it so I can start making money from home. I work full time right now in the Kaiser Hospital Security arena and I would love to work from home and be with all my 4 children. Please tell me where to start and I'll do it! Again, I don't have hardly any extra money to speak of, however I will save for the CCP, but is there anything cheaper that I can start with now for I'm excited to get started? Thank you, Maria from Southern California [​IMG]
  16. gallowayinvest

talfighel
    Hi, it's Maria from California and I'm looking at your site for My World and it's asking for your ID? What's your ID so I can come in under you? Thanks, Maria [​IMG]
  17. gallowayinvest

talfighel
    Hello, it's Maria and I wanted to let you know that My World Plus is such a great site! I'm so excited to join tonight! Thank you for that!
  18. KB24

KB24 Member

If you are looking for a step by step plan try the newbie workbook..
  19. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I have my third suggestion now.
    (previously there were only two I had used with success).
    The PowerBar Club/Invite 5 are fantastic opportunities.

As always, whatever you choose focus, focus, focus.

Victoria
  20. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

homework4321

I at one point researched for a good 18 months to find something online, what i found was that you have to find something with the proper training and support, and in most cases in order to get that there usually is a monthly fee involved, but with my experience in the past the small fees that may be charged are absolutley worth every penny when it comes to proper training, without that a person is running around aimlesly trying to figure out were to start. Also make sure you have a passion for what you are doing, this will be the difference between success and failure. Take Care.