1. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

YUWIE - The first social networking site that pays it's users. [​IMG]
  2. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Interesting, how much have you made so far and how long have you been doing it?
  3. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

Quoting: jdejvetInteresting, how much have you made so far and how long have you been doing it?
    It is a brand new site and I just signed up a few days ago but I will keep you posted.
  4. sunflowertami

sunflowertami New Member

I just joined Yuwie too! Its an awesome site![​IMG]
  5. opendomain

opendomain New Member

sunflowertami your link does not work???
  6. sunflowertami

sunflowertami New Member

I just clicked on it and it works!

Sign up under me and add me as a friend. Get a chance to get one Free Faerie reading as thank you![​IMG]
  7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

it still says there is an error
  8. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

I wanted to post some updated information about Yuwie. The site is set up just like myspace. You can edit you page with HTML or use layouts that are made by other members by simply clicking your mouse. I have not made any money yet. (The profits are generated once a month.) It is still a very new site but I am excited to see what happens.

You get paid for every new referral
    You get paid for every new friend
    You get paid for every page you visit here
    You get paid for posting comments
    You get paid for writing blogs
    You get paid for posting pictures
    You get paid for looking at picture galleries
    You get paid for creating clubs
    You get paid for participating in clubs
  9. paulallen

paulallen New Member

Hello, i joined yuwie not to long ago, figured it was away to learn how to make money online. Anyway, you are welcome , anyone i mean to be a friend ... on Yuwie thanks... i need more friends lol.. have a great day... keep smiling Paul[​IMG]
  10. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

Quoting: paulallenHello, i joined yuwie not to long ago, figured it was away to learn how to make money online. Anyway, you are welcome , anyone i mean to be a friend ... on Yuwie thanks... i need more friends lol.. have a great day... keep smiling Paul

You can add me to your friends.[​IMG]
    /echelonxox
  11. dreamy1

dreamy1 New Member

I love Yuwie it's fun. If you want to add me as a friend I have the same user name.
  12. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

Quoting: dreamy1If you want to add me as a friend I have the same user name.

I tried to add you but it said there was an error...[​IMG]
  13. pcwork

pcwork New Member

How and when do they pay out. What are the minimum earnings for payouts ?
  14. mdukeusa

mdukeusa New Member

I'm in
  15. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

Quoting: pcworkHow and when do they pay out. What are the minimum earnings for payouts ?

Payments are made by PayPal or by check if you choose. I found the payment information for you from the Yuwie website and pasted it below:

Our minimum payment is $50. So, if your earnings for the month are less than $50, they will be rolled into the next month's earnings. Once your earnings are above $50, you will get a payment.

All payments are sent out net 60. That means your earnings for July will be paid out October 1. We know this delay is inconvenient, but our advertisers pay us the same way. So, we have to collect from them before we can pay you.

The layouts are just like MySpace and you can use HTML to edit your profile. There are also thousands of layouts you can simply add to your profile with just one click. Hope the info. helps!
  16. MISongbird

MISongbird New Member

Yuwie just changed the minimum payment amount. It is now $25.00.

I think Yuwie is a great place to network. The website owner(s) don't want you to advertise, but they look the other way if your info in contained in a blog. I have a blog about my Passport to Wealth business. I display a business card in my "Interests" area for my home-based travel agency.

Yuwie isn't paying much now, but I predict that it will be HUGE! It started in August, I believe, and has almost 200,000 members today. About 4,000 people per day are joining. Think about it...MySpace started out with 1 member. They have millions of members today. It will take time, but Yuwie will grow, and I'll be there to claim my share of the advertising proceeds!
  17. opendomain

opendomain New Member

If you type in "review yuwie" in google there is a great article in the number one spot [​IMG]

Shamless plug I know[​IMG]
    At any rate my Yuwie earnings ...shall we say sucked for my first month, I made a whopping $.02. In 208 years I'll make it to $50 at this rate[​IMG] I am amped up though because I really didn't focus on it till just recently. My first month was like 200 views, I now have over 2k between me and my downline. Money for nothing is always good for me.

Check out the sig link and join up.
  18. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

I know those that first signed up for Yuwie back when it started during the summer are already making over 10,000 a month!

Because you get paid a portion of all the advertising revenue from everyone who joins Yuwie through your downline.

Tim
  19. MISongbird

MISongbird New Member

Hey TheChampion...You mean over 10,000 views a month, right. I mean...I haven't seen anyone making $10,000. The site was launched in August. I've seen reports of $200 earnings for the folks who really know how to work the site.

I earned $.05 in August and $.52 in September. I can only go up from here. The secret is getting ACTIVE referrals!
  20. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I am also with Yuwie and its very very addictive!!
    Very much like myspace but with so many ways to earn.
    Doesn't make you much at the start,its longterm and having a good downline-that is easy given what a great site it is [​IMG]