1. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Much like all online businesses you have to be in it for the long haul or what can you do. I had three quality referrals for sept got me 2 cents with two of them signing up near the end. I had like 200 views between my entire downline 20+.

THis month i'm at 10k views so i'm really excited to see waht thats goign to bring. I only have one person in my lvl 2...which tells me I need to help some of my down line wit recruiting people[​IMG] I can't wait to see what the 15th will bring.
  2. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Yuwie also has clubs on the page with members sharing how to best build their downline.
    Loving Yuwie,hoping I can get more of my downline referring though!
  3. MISongbird

MISongbird New Member

Go on Yuwie and look at the club Ad Strategy. Thomas gives a LOT of information about how you can build your downline. Actually, the information is helpful with any type of internet marketing you want to pursue. I have several people on my 1st level, but only 4 of them are active. I have 1 active on my 3rd level. I have one 4th level and one 5th level referral, but their duds. I think you have to help some folks along...teach them basic marketing skills....give them advice, etc. I had to teach two of my referrals how to set up their profiles. It is work, but I believe it will pay off later.
  4. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Thanks for the tip MISongbird [​IMG]
  5. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

The really great thing about Yuwie is that you can make and share layouts. You make more money when your layouts get clicked. This is also very helpful to people who don't know to make a really great looking profile or for those who don't want to spend the time creating their own layout. There are thousands to choose from and dozens of categories. When you find one you like you can change your profile with one click of "Use This Layout" button. This might be helpful to get others motivated on Yuwie because if they have a profile that they are proud of they will want to invite their friends to check it out!!
  6. MISongbird

MISongbird New Member

There are lots of layouts to choose from. I led my referrals there. I told them that they could browse and save layouts also. The saved layouts are stored in their "Favorites" folder. So, if they are having problems deciding between two or more layouts, they can store them for future use. This is particularly useful when you want to change your layout for the holidays and return to your favorite later.
  7. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I know!I am having loads of fun with my layouts.Toying with a Halloween theme now-trying to get the spookiest lol
    I also heard they pay out now at $25 instead of previous $50?
  8. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

So how is everyone doing with Yuwie?
    Has anyone made some good earnings yet?
    I have 87 cents in my account there,but hey I am starting to use it a lot more now-and its getting very addictive [​IMG]
  9. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

Yuwie sounds very interesting.. [​IMG]

I have been a member of Direct Matches for a few months.(see sig) it sounds very similar.. but they have different levels of income generation.. I have four in my downline.. not a huge amount admitedly.. but i havent put an awful lot of work into it.. just in sig lines really..
    Yuwie sounds very similar.. maybe all these social networking sites are the way to go in the future rather than 'traditional' websites.. ? Just a thought..[​IMG]
  10. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Yes social networking sites seem to be the way to go don't they?
    I think its giving the networking world a more human touch,encouraging us to develop contacts, and showcase ourselves,which can only be good for our businesses if we network well [​IMG]
    A lot of people dolike to put a face to their sponsor before they commit to anything and social networking seems to be working .
    It creates a more personal touch.
    Not to mention its really good fun [​IMG]
  11. samda

samda Member

I have not joined yuwie, can anyone tell me the actual process and how it pays for social networking. Help needed.
  12. MISongbird

MISongbird New Member

Sure samueldarwin! Click on my Yuwie link below and you'll go to the referral website. A computerized man explain how the program works, through a series of 3 short videos. You can listen to the presentation as many times as you want. Then you click on the sign up link and you join. It's easy. It's free!

Yuwie pays its members a portion of the RSR (Revenue Sharing Rate). Your payment depends upon your activity (page views) and those of others. The best way to earn money, however, is to have referrals who also are active. The video guy explains it all. It's pretty easy to get referrals, because it's free to join, it's a socialization site where you can meet people and have fun, and you get paid.

I started in August. I earned $.05 in August, $.42 in September and $.75 in October. It's slowly building. There are folks earning $200 to $300 because they put more time and effort into it. They pay out when you get to the $25 point and pay net 60 days (60 days after earned...so if you earned $50 in November, you get paid in January). If you don't have at least $25 in a month, your earnings are carried over to the next month. So, I have $1.22 in the "bank" and will be paid when they add up to $25 or more.

I'm not worried about making money on Yuwie...it will happen. MySpace started as an unknown socialization website and now has millions of members. Yuwie is at less than 300,000 members, but growing by 3,000 to 4,000 daily. I'm patient and I'll nurture and grow my referral lines and it will pay off!

I hope I answered your questions. I should mention that there are a lot of people on Yuwie who are network marketers and offer great advice in their blogs about "growing" your Yuwie. So, there is help if you need it.

See you on Yuwie!