Zaken Corporation

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by jantenucc, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Piewacket

Piewacket New Member

I have been working with the Zaken Corp for about a month now and I just got my first deal. So if you are wondering if The Zaken Corp is a scam the answer is NO! you can make GOOD MONEY you just have to put work into it. Look at it this way would you rather go to a 9-5 job that most likely does not pay you what you are worth and then you have to worry about getting your hours cut or worse get laid off or you can work out of the comfort of your own home and you are your own boss! DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED WHEN YOU DON'T MAKE A DEAL RIGHT AWAY JUST KEEP GOING IT WILL BE WORTH IT!! IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK ME IWILL CHECK THIS SITE AND I HAVE GIVEN PERMISSION FOR THIS SITE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS
  2. Kklawson

Kklawson New Member

I was received this 22 page letter from Zaken and although it sounded promissing I decied to look into it further before signing up for his program.

First of all when going to the Yellow pages their was no such address under his Corporate address as stated in his letter. So I decided to google his site.

I came across your Blogg's. When reading all of your comments I'm thankful I check into this further before signing up for his program.

I have been taken on so many so called "Make Money At Home on the Internet" Unfortunately I have yet to make any profit. But spent more than I would like to admit on hopes of making a profit while working at home. As so many of us have to learn the hard way I was somewhat leary of this offer.

Is there anyone on the Internet that is up front and honest in directing people like myself, on honest to good site's that will truly work?

Once again thank you for taking the time to share with others your comments! So hard working people like myself, don't fall in this kind of trap!

KKL
  3. aj2484

aj2484 New Member

Ok i hear everyone is saying good things about these people. Yet, is anyone having as much trouble as i am. I've had this website for over 2 months now and only been able too log in twice. I can't do anything else i can't put in my paypal buttons can't do anything. When i call they tell me oh i can log in your password and username is correct. Yet i still can't. The head lady Lisa always has an attitude when you call her. So i'm really not understanding if theres so much problems for this site why isnt it a scam
  4. edallas29

edallas29 New Member

Does anyone have any up to date (2010-11) results from working with Zaken? Are they a scam or a legitimate. I'd appreciate any information. I just joined, and am waiting to get started...and hoping I didn't make another mistake....please email me at [email protected] with any comments. Thank you.
  5. nmoua99

nmoua99 New Member

Don't bother with this company. They send you a ton of mail with with tempting vouchers and discounts to call them for free consultation but all they do is waste your time consulting you on the services and tools they have available for thousands of dollars. If they really wanted to help they would call you and be like "hey, you haven't made any money what could we do to help you?". I've been an associate with them for 7 years and none of the information they've sold me has been of any help. Besides, don't you know they have class action law suit against them? That and all their directory listings are out of date as well as their sales methods. Don't waste your time.
  6. joinedchiefs

joinedchiefs New Member

Piewacket
    What is your current situation 5 months later - any more deals?
  7. rndy1257

rndy1257 New Member

jantenucc
    Jonathan, I just signed with Zaken yesterday and now I'm seeing all this bad press in this forum. Are you making money with Zaken, now? Today is Thursday June 16, 2011.
  8. wmyles

wmyles New Member

johnwaugh
    Are you still working with the Zaken Company? If so, are you still making money and do you need to buy others marketing material from them.

Thanks,
    Walter
    [email protected]
    410-241-7533 est
  9. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

man network marketing is so confusing to me [​IMG]

It's a whole other world to me compared to Internet Marketing
  10. janemoody

janemoody New Member

Zaken is a a scam!!! They took my grandfather for $21000.00 in four months. They promised in six months he would tripple that money! It didnt happen!!! They kept trying to get him to give more ($6000.00 at a time). I am currently working with the California Attorney General office to see if anything can be done. In my grandfathers case zaken preyed on his age and his willingness to trust a stranger. It has left my family scrambling to get my grandfather out of debt. Please dont buy into this scam.

[Post edited - Admin]
  11. didnotknow27530

didnotknow27530 New Member

I just bought the course 2 weeks ago. It is now Feb.17, 2012. I believe it is not worth my time or money. I am going to ask for a refund! I should not have any problem since it is within 30 days. I just want to find a legitimate business. Tired of all the HYPE!!!!!!!!
  12. Duramax Don

Duramax Don New Member

Piewacket
    Just waiting on my Zaken material and got the website, but not up yet, need domain name.
    Anyways, all I keep reading is negative info on Zaken.
    Even the ones good enough to get suppliers, Zaken is taking to long to decide to buy.
    What has been your experience ?
    Don