Zenzuu: Make Friends. Make Money. Make Sense.

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by feiyie, May 13, 2008.

1. feiyie

feiyie New Member

Zenzuu is a new advertising, business and social networking site that plans to reward its' members. It has just moved into Beta phase and is currently free to join. So it's the right price for now to have a look.

The whole social networking craze has seen people opening up networks for anything from pets, to hobbies to business and everything in between. One wonders where it will stop... or what the next craze will be. The idea of joining a social network and being paid is not new. Direct Matches and Giblink have been doing this for a while.

One of my personal big ticks for Zenzuu is the speed and ease of their site. It's attractive and uncomplicated. This site is a tired Giblinker's dream! You can search for others in an instant! Who needs to spend minutes looking at a blank screen.

Anyone here has ever heard of Zenzuu?[​IMG]
  2. robinku

robinku New Member

Hi There,

I've joined ZenZuu and must say that I've seen a HUGE difference in my business activity.

Combine that with an even more amazing Busine$$ Opportunity like the Fr:ee Online Ca$h Sy$tem, and you've just placed yourself in line to reap online success benefits.

ZenZuu is a great place to share ideas and help others prosper.
  3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I belong to Zenzuu. It is easy to navigate and figure out.

I am just starting out so I will report back on how it is working for me. One thing to remember is you have to be an active member to be paid and that means logging in 30 times per month, FYI.

Becky
  4. JohnnyB

JohnnyB New Member

How is zenzuu working for you?

JohnnyB
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Has anyone been paid by them?
  6. robinku

robinku New Member

Hi There

The first payments are due in Nov 2008, but besides the payment, it's the exposure that is Magic. There really is nothing to lose, it's FREE.

Regards
  7. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

I got into Zenzuu through my Spider Web Marketing system.
    Direct Matches the same way.
    Wowzaa! as well.

Maybe I need to do a detailed reading of each website, but even as a paid member of Wowzaa I never understood how money was made on these social networks.
    Wowzaa had a matrix payout, but the website said to ask your sponsor how that system worked.
    He didn't know!

They also give commissions and bonuses on paid referrals which I do understand, of course.
    I also understand the idea of being able to build relationships, and social network sites as a good place to advertise your business.
    But can someone please give a general explanation of how these social networking sites work as far as making money, directly from the website - other than comissions or a matrix payout?

I understand Zenzuu is free, so where does any payout come from?
  8. robinku

robinku New Member

TJamMoneyMan: I understand Zenzuu is free, so where does any payout come from?

Hi TJamMoneyMan

Zenzuu allows you to create a brighter financial future by allowing you to become a Zenzuu "REP".

As a "REP" you can make direct commission, enjoy overrides from your world wide downline organization, receive matching bonus, partner development bonus, and more! Once you are a rep you have the ability to sign up UNLIMITED amounts of people which means your profit margins are limitless.

With their easy to use tools to keep track of your downline it is easier than ever to make money and have fun doing it.

After you register, you can go to the "HELP" tab and select "First Time Visitor". Within this page you will find all the info you require as well as illustrated Compensation Plan and Unique opportunity Browser.

Cheers for now
    Kurt
  9. Mikeyp

Mikeyp New Member

Hi

I became a member of Zenzuu about 4 weeks ago it is one of the income streams associated with the spiderweb system.

Through using this system i have become a Zenzuu sign up Machine.

My Zenzuu Downline is growing everyday on average 3 - 4 new members join my Zenzuu Downline everyday.

my Zenzuu downline is now over 152 and goes down 5 levels already.

I am eagerly awaiting the first payout.

Zenzuu only launched last month so the first payout should be next month.

If you want to explode your Zenzuu downline just copy what i am doing.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

robinku: After you register, you can go to the "HELP" tab and select "First Time Visitor". Within this page you will find all the info you require as well as illustrated Compensation Plan and Unique opportunity Browser.

Maybe I'm not as bright as the rest of you guys, but that seems to be the MOST complicated explanation of a money making system I have ever come across!

I can make out the 30 login's per month qualification, but the rest seems to get 'lost in the sauce' for me.

I see something about placing an add, and Zenzuu collecting a fee, but they seem to have the most complicated way of explaining things.

For example, from the HELP section:

d)- Advertising means a display of a link, or a banner from a ZenZuu site in exchange for a fee collected by ZenZuu.
    e)- Advertising revenue means actual net monetary in U.S.D. received by ZenZuu.(excluding any trade in advertising, any free ads used for promotions, any compensation received by a ZenZuu affiliate for the service rendered in order to bring the advertising account to ZenZuu, any overage in payment or refund to settle disputes, and any costs associated with it.)
    f)- Gross advertising revenue means a fee that an entity pays to display a link or a banner on the ZenZuu Site. Total advertising revenue worldwide means the entire advertising revenue from businesses from all countries that advertise in the ZenZuu site.
    g)- Net advertising revenue means actual money in U.S.D. received by Zenzuu after commission and expenses to advertising agencies, and or affiliates that produces the advertising accounts.

I won't suffer this topic with the algebraic, geometric explanations of the matrix structure payout, but I wonder if anyone understands this?
    I sure don't!

There MUST be a simpler way of explaining the ZENZUU compensation plan!

Mikeyp: I am eagerly awaiting the first payout.

Zenzuu only launched last month so the first payout should be next month.

So NO one is actually making any money with Zenzuu!?!

I am truly not trying to bash Z since I am a member and promote Z through my Spiderweb Marketing system.

I have just been wondering how this is supposed to be a stream of income.
    And that help section looks like excerpts from a college textbook!

westfam11: I belong to Zenzuu. It is easy to navigate and figure out.

If you ever care to explain any relevant parts of that help section Becky, I'd love to hear it!

Good luck to you Zenzuu'ers!
  11. Mikeyp

Mikeyp New Member

Hi TJam

Zenzuu only officially Launched beginning of last month August, so that is also the time the Commission plan was also Launched.

Yes No one has earned any commissions from Zenzuu so far because it has only Just Launched, so the first commission payout should happen next month.

Don't worry people WILL be earning money with Zenzuu from reading their comp plan it looks like i should be receiving a fairly decent commission as far as Social Networking commissions go.

So i am not complaining, actually the opposite i am pretty excited about it, my Zenzuu Downline is literally exploding.

If you want to get paid you need to login 30 times in any given month, you can login and out 30 times one after the other, it took me about 10mins to do depending on the speed of your connection.
  12. TJamMoneyMan

Mikeyp: If you want to get paid you need to login 30 times in any given month, you can login and out 30 times one after the other, it took me about 10mins to do depending on the speed of your connection.

Hey Mikeyp, thanx for the timely response

The 30 logins per month I pretty much understand.
    There seems to be quite a bit more to it then that though, from what I can decipher...

I just wish I knew WHAT!

Can anyone translate from the Greco-Latin/Theoretical Physics & Analytical Geometric language used to explain the compensation plan?

I mean, doesn't someone have to payIN, if there is going to be a payOUT??
  13. Tomko

Tomko New Member

TJAM

I think nobody is getting the point your trying to make, how can a company that has a free service turn around and pay you commissions for doing nothing?

Im surprised your the only one whos scepticle, the rest of the planet thinks they just hit the jackpot!

Like any pryamid type setup your membership may be free, but what your encouraged to do is to get your sign ups to become a paid member who pays a monthly fee.

Out of that 34/mth or whatever sure they can throw you a few bucks from it they will still profit huge.

Every one of these spiderwebsystem plans (wowzzaa, directmatches. yuwie, zenzuu) are all the same.

All you have to do is sign up say 100, "paid" members who pay 34/mth and maybe you get a kickback of $2 per. Hence a $200/mth residual income! You wont profit from free members, but due to the "system" if a free member in your downline signs up a paid member you might get a "level" commission.As examble .25.

If you were to get 500 paid members you could potentially get 2,000/mth plus level commisions.

Sounds great! All you have to do is convince your free members to pay for the premium package so you get paid.

Ive been in the "system" for 3 months and have ZERO commissions, only one paid member who cancelled right away, nothing in return for my investment.

Im only lining the pockets of these systems and my uplines.

Do the math, 34/mth wowzza. 30/mth direct matches. 30/mth zenzuu, 10/mth gdi, etc..

Im literally payingout over 100/mth and have yet to see a dime in return.

I suppose I better get working on convincing my downline to upgrade to a paid member before what goes out exceeds what comes in long term.

It is a scam? hypothetically no. You can use the resources available to "network" and promote your business or meet new potential business partners.

However, did you ever notice that the community in these systems are all there for the same thing?

To promote what they are selling!

So why would anyone other than to promote go to these sites to look for business opportunities?

Its a very genious idea by the creators, a social network for business that sees promoter to promoter sell each other ideas.

Where are the clients?

I never see in these networks business clients looking for my service, only business promoters.

I'll stick with it a few more weeks and see what happens.

Cheers!
  14. TJamMoneyMan

Tomko: I think nobody is getting the point your trying to make, how can a company that has a free service turn around and pay you commissions for doing nothing?

I was WONDERING why no answer!

Seriously though, I don't mind if that's the setup, I just would like to know.
    I'm hearing about 'signing in 30 time a month' etc.

If people would buy IN to what you are promoting, that's not a problem.

Tomko: Im only lining the pockets of these systems and my uplines.

Do the math, 34/mth wowzza. 30/mth direct matches. 30/mth zenzuu, 10/mth gdi, etc..

Im literally payingout over 100/mth and have yet to see a dime in return.

I haven't done any paid upgrades other than GDI yet myself.
    Mobile bank has a FREE upgrade for those who upgrade NOW.

I will say though, that GDI is WELL worth the $10 per month!
    Folx join up with GDI, whatever the case.
    And there are MANY website plans that will help you to promote your GDI link.
    SWMS is probably the best - AND it's free!

But there is a built in feature in the SWMS setup that will let you know a particular downline member is about to join or upgrade so that is useful.
    If you are really interested in an income stream but don't want to pay in just yet that's a good heads up.
    But you'll have to want to go ALL THE WAY, with a particular stream, not just because one of your referrals decided to pay in!

I would advise you take it SLOOOoooowwwlllly for right now, with those other streams.
    Unless and until you REALLY know how to market SWMS!

Then again, it's also about what you WANT to get involved with!

If you don't 'FEEL' this social/business networking idea, for one thing, I don't think it's the thing for you, or me for that matter.
    Not right now anyway.

GDI however seems to work, as far as I have found out, and you can't go too far wrong at $10 per month.
    There is a LOT of good press out there for GDI so people will sign up for that one.

Of course, this thread is about ZENZUU...

Tomko: However, did you ever notice that the community in these systems are all there for the same thing?

So why would anyone other than to promote go to these sites to look for business opportunities?

Its a very genious idea by the creators, a social network for business that sees promoter to promoter sell each other ideas.

Where are the clients?

I never see in these networks business clients looking for my service, only business promoters.

HILARIOUS but true! [​IMG]

I did a stint in WOWZAA b4 quickly coming to that conclusion!

I think I made the same mistake you are doing Tomko - upgrading in belief the money will just start ROLLING in!

WOWZAA gives you a bonus for your first two referrals, so that too is very tempting.

But they also have a free trial period and you can get your money back IF you cancel on time!

I think you'd really have to WANT to work such a site, not just because your SWMS downline joins up!

Just use SWMS for your GDI promotion and give THAT a few months is my suggestion.

I just wish someone would clarify how to make money with ZENZUU - unless it's just about getting folx to pay $30 a month like you did!
  15. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

westfam11: One thing to remember is you have to be an active member to be paid and that means logging in 30 times per month,

That is a lot just to remain active. I don't think I'm a fan of that.[​IMG]
  16. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Tomko:
    However, did you ever notice that the community in these systems are all there for the same thing?

Where are the clients?

Everybody is trying to convince and "sell" each other on why their business opportunity is better but this is the problem.

NO ONE cares about your program or company.

People care about their OWN personal success.

If you can help people by teaching them the correct way to market their business then they will want to work with you and give you their money BECAUSE you are HELPING them make money for themselves.

Forget about YOUR Business. HELP others with THEIR business and you will see the money come back to you on the back-end. [​IMG]

Tim
  17. Julsy

Julsy New Member

OK let me see if I can clear up the question of how everyone gets paid on ZenZuu with nobody seemingly paying in.... If you have ever heard of TOM that started Myspace, well he is making BILLIONS of dollars monthly! How, well because his site is so popular, people pay him like crazy to advertise on his site. Well, ZenZuu is working on the same principal, but instead of just the owner of the site making money, he is going to pay out 80% of all incoming revenue to the site out to his qualified "reps". So, the more popular the site becomes the more advertisers will pay to be seen there and the more money we all make!

I am a little surprised at all the posts above that have joined ZenZuu and yet haven't watched the beginning video that explains all this before you even join???

Anyway, hope that clears up the doubt about how ZenZuu works!
  18. Julsy

Julsy New Member

TheChampion: westfam11:
    One thing to remember is you have to be an active member to be paid and that means logging in 30 times per month,

That is a lot just to remain active. I don't think I'm a fan of that.

What wasn't mentioned is that you can log in all 30 times at once if you wish. It doesn't have to be once a day for 30 days. Its really nothing to it. I usually take about 10-15 minutes once a month and log in and out 30 times, just so I am set for the month and don't have to worry...
  19. Seth

Seth New Member

IS anyone here have already got paid in Zenzuu ?

Im also involve in this social site and got 400-500 downlines and if im not mistaken just 1/4 of them have committed to the system lol! means the rest doesn't log in
  20. ccplaya

ccplaya New Member

I also became part of zenzuu with the spider web system, and im just loving it. has a lof of great features