Zero2Riches - Free to Get Started

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Silverstone, Jul 24, 2008.

1. TimeMan2009

TimeMan2009 New Member

I've been doing Z2R since January and have only obtained 2 potentials, and that is with doing ads on all the free places I can. Good luck getting someone to actually become active too, that hasn't happened either. At least it hasn't cost me a dime. (Once you kill off the offer charges) I would not recommend this program to anyone. Same with Project Payday, only there, you had better have a credit-card company that likes lots of activity (and you have a very high limit), since mine views that kind of thing as fraud.
  2. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

Can someone tell me who "pays out" the money? Going online and accepting a free offer pays no money. You pay when the free trial is up unless you return it beforehand?? And also, this seems dishonest with a definite lack of integrity. I could be wrong as I don't understand the program. But when you accept a "free trial" it's to try the product and if you like it you keep it. If not you return it. On returning it, I've never heard of anyone getting any money??

Thanks all, denise