Zija- Just Get Two Powerline Recruiting System?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by zaphire97, Dec 1, 2008.

1. zaphire97

zaphire97 New Member

Has anybody heard about Just Get Two Powerline Recruiting System for Zija Company?
  2. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

I heard of it but I don't know anything about it. Can you provide some details on the comp plan etc.

Tim
  3. zaphire97

zaphire97 New Member

TheChampion: I heard of it but I don't know anything about it. Can you provide some details on the comp plan etc.

You can view the compensation as PDF here http://www.drinklifein.com/documents/Zija_Comp_Plan_NEW_08.pdf

or you can read below.

There are 8 ways to earn with Zija

1. Direct Sales
    2. First order bonus{FOB}
    3 Builder bonus
    4. Volume Order Rebate{VOR}
    5. Team Commissions
    6. Leadership Check Match {LCM}
    7. Diamond Pool
    8. Multiple Business Centers

DIRECT SALES

Retail Sales allow you, the Distributor, to earn income by purchasing product at the wholesale price and then selling it at the retail price.

Retail Sales Profits can be earned on the difference between the wholesale and the retail price that your retail customers pay when they order products directly from Zija. (You don't need to be active or qualified to earn profit from sales made to your retail customers).

Retail Commissions can be earned on up to 25% of all PV of your personally sponsored retail and preferred customer purchases by being an Active 75 (An Active 75 must purchase a minimum of 75 PV every four weeks).

Preferred Customer Benefit allows your customers who enroll in our Autoship Program up to an 18% discount on the retail price by purchasing product at the wholesale price.
    BUSINESS BUILDER

Qualified Active 150 Distributors may participate in the Builder Bonus. Each time one of your personally sponsored Distributors reaches the rank of Builder, you earn a $30 Builder Bonus.
    VOLUME ORDER REBATE (VOR)

Personal VOR Benefit is earned when your PV exceeds 250 in any one (1) week commission cycle. You will receive up to a 10% personal rebate on your PV greater than 250.

Sponsor VOR Benefit is earned each time someone you've personally sponsored places a volume order purchase that exceeds 250 PV in a one (1) week commission cycle. You will receive up to a 10% rebate on their PV greater than 250.

* If you are a Qualified Active 75, you will receive a 5% bonus on the volume greater
    than 250 with the Sponsor VOR Benefit.
    * If you are a Qualified Active 150, you will receive a 10% bonus on the volume greater
    than 250 with the Sponsor VOR Benefit.

TEAM COMMISSIONS

Team Commissions are the backbone of the Compensation plan and you can benefit greatly from Team Commissions based upon the volume in your organization.

The Team Commission portion of our compensation plan is binary. Our binary plan means that you will have the benefit of being placed in one of two legs (left or right) in your sponsor's group. You will then be compensated based on successfully building two legs of your own. Your sponsor, and upline, may also place people in your organization.

Understanding Team Commissions:* If you and your two personally sponsored Distributors are Active 75s, you will have earned the rank of Builder and qualify for up to a 15% in Team Commissions.
    * Team Commissions are earned on your lesser volume leg and begin at 500 accumulated GV (group volume) on this leg, and on every 100 points thereafter. All unpaid team volume carries over each week, as long as you remain an Active 75. For Team Commissions to be paid in subsequent weeks, there must be a minimum of 500 accumulated GV in your lesser leg. Team Commissions are limited to $7,500 per week, per Business Center. Although Team Commissions may be earned by being an Active 75, you can maximize your earnings with our FOB, VOR, LCM, Diamond Pool, and Builder Bonus by being an Active 150.
    LEADERSHIP CHECK MATCH (LCM)

A Leadership Check Match is paid on Team Commissions earned by all qualified Distributors in your Enrollment Tree.

The higher your rank, the more generations you match. A generation ends when a leader is found.**

LCM is paid to Emeralds and above that are an Active 150.

The LCM allows you to earn above and beyond Team Commissions on Distributors you personally sponsor, the Distributors they personally sponsor, and so on??”up to 8 (eight) generations of leaders in your personal Enrollment Tree.

LCM is paid weekly and is based on a floating percentage of the company-wide commissionable volume. As your leadership rank increases, so does the number of generations on which you can be paid an LCM.

You may earn an LCM not only on leaders found in each of your personal Enrollment Tree legs, but also on Distributors at the various leadership ranks.
    ** A generation ends when a qualified leader is found, regardless of depth. The LCM has unlimited width. Zija guarantees a 50% weekly payout of company-wide commissionable volume. After calculating the various other ways of earning commissions with Zija, any remaining available commissions (up to the 50% figure) are allocated to the LCM and then paid, along with other earned commissions for the week. Emeralds and above must be an Active 150 to earn an LCM. Weekly commissions from an LCM cannot exceed the volume from your lesser volume leg.
    DIAMOND POOL
    We have reserved up to 4% of the company's total commisionable Group Volume for qualified Diamond Executives.

For each personal Enrollment Tree leg where there is a qualified Bronze or higher, Diamonds and above earn points in the Diamond Pool. The more qualified leadership legs you create, the more points you earn in the pool. This bonus is paid weekly based on your earned portion of the pool.
    MULTIPLE BUSINESS CENTERS
    As your organization expands, you can potentially benefit by adding additional Business Centers.

With each additional Business Center you may earn up to another $7,500 per week in Team Commissions. You will receive your second Business Center at Triple Diamond, and your remaining two Business Centers at Diamond Elite. You must maintain the requirements of a qualified Triple Diamond and be an Active 150 to earn income on multiple Business Centers.

Here is the generic Zija link to look at

www.drinklifein.com
  4. FearlessIncome

FearlessIncome New Member

My former upline in Tahitian Noni is with Zija, but this is after leaving Zrii. I never asked him why he left, but I'm sure he has good reasons. It's no surprise that top leaders were leaving Noni for greener pastures, I'd say it's for a better tasting product [​IMG]

I'll tell you although I'm not in Zija, I really like their products. Actually, I've only tried the xm3 and honestly, it's one of the best products I've ever had, and it tastes great.

I'm not well versed on the pay plan, but just after a cursory review, it looks very solid, way better than Tahitian Noni's pay plan, which is why I'm assuming why quite a few top leaders left for Zija. But it looks like zaphire97 has got it covered for ya!
  5. zaphire97

zaphire97 New Member

I can't blame why a lot of top marketers are leaving Zrii or Tahitian Noni Juice. It has to do with the products and marketing as well as compensation plan. Like you said Xm3 which is one of the best and latest product of Zija and maybe the best of its kind is projected to tap sales.
  6. zaphire97

zaphire97 New Member

Karl Jackson the CEO of Just Get Two Powerline Recruiting System launched a third party marketing system for ZIJA a little about a week ago. The system is phenomenal.

Here's what you will get:

* Automated System works for You 24/7 days a week
    * Your own Just Get TWO Power Team website / recruiting system
    * EASY To Follow Lead Generating Success Map in Your Back Office
    * Automated Follow-Up Letters AND Automated Phone Call Follow Ups
    * Access to the new 2008 Traffic Secrets to get Traffic On Demand
    * PLUS much more...
  7. mlmjunkie

mlmjunkie New Member

I really like the system. Any idea how many times does the phone call follow up calls you? I tried the xm3 product from a friend and it really taste great. So far I can't complain about the products. I like the business plan too.
  8. zaphire97

zaphire97 New Member

mlmjunkie:
    I really like the system. Any idea how many times does the phone call follow up calls you? I tried the xm3 product from a friend and it really taste great. So far I can't complain about the products. I like the business plan too.

Hi mlmjunkie

The system is amazing. The automatic phone call follow up does once a week. It's great to hear that it follows up prospects on your behalf on the phone.

Happy Holidays!
  9. skydancer

skydancer Member

Karl Jackson the CEO of Just Get Two Powerline Recruiting System launched a third party marketing system for ZIJA a little about a week ago. The system is phenomenal.

This is always a big problem with network marketing. They always seem to have an outside marketing system that cost you more money. In my opion if the company it's self does not offer all the tools you need to succesfully market their product in the back office, then they are not interested in you or the product.

All the tools you need should be at your diposal without additional costs.

Always tring to suck you dry before you even have a shot of making money.
  10. bensimon1981

bensimon1981 New Member

Zija is a juice made form moringa leaf. When I first read about it, I couldn't belive my eyes but realizing it's facts on human body amazed me. Now I refer this zija juice to long distance athletes, body builders and women who has to spend most of the time in hard working.