Work at Home Forum - An online community of those who work from home.
Humor Work at Home Forum / Humor /

16 and Forgetful!

mrossell
Forums Member
#1 · Posted: 23 Oct 2009 18:13

My 16 year old son is such a smart, funny, talented kid...we couldn't love him any more! But he is so forgetful.
He is always "on the run" so he has a lot of clothes in his car so he can change after sports. He often leaves the house to go to his car in just shorts and t-shirt (even when it's cold) I warned him one day he would forget to put something on. The other day he hollered good bye and left to go to the mall with a friend. Soon we heard him return and come running into the house...wearing a sweatshirt, coat, and...his boxers!!! He forgot to put of pants!
Maybe now he will listen to Mom's warnings!

Jean LA
Forums Member
#2 · Posted: 21 Nov 2009 19:54

some people just are born forgetful and your son is one of them. My husband also is like this but nnot that worst!

#3 · Posted: 25 Sep 2010 12:30

i'm one of the forgetfulZZ unfortunatley..:S

katereber
Forums Member
#4 · Posted: 26 Apr 2011 14:44

Honestly im also forgetful.. But to get of it, i make a checklist.. So that before I leave the house i'll take a look first on my checklist.
It's effective actually..

http://buzzcreators.com
Your Reply
   :) ;) :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.
Messages not conforming to the forum rules will not be approved or, deleted without any explanation.
Please do not post email addresses. If essential, obfuscate them (user [at] domain.com or something like that).
Please do not apply BOLD to entire post.
Please do not post Titles in all CAPS.

Page loading time (secs): 0.028

Custom Search
Member Ranking · Terms of Use · Privacy Policy · About Us · Contact Us · Support Us · Friends

© 2004-2011 Work at Home Forum. All rights reserved.