1 profitable trick which some newbie bloggers simply MISS

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by vivek mehrotra, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Hey guys, this message is for the people just getting started with blogging.

Now, you’re focusing on the quality of the content, the SEO, blog syndication, that’s good!

One thing which I want to talk about is CALL TO ACTION.

If a person comes to your blog and reads an article, what do you want him to do after he has finished reading the article?

Call to action can be put at the end of your blog post, it can be text, image, link or anything which prompts people to take some kind of action.

Just tell people exactly what to do.

You can tell them share this post, some bloggers tell the readers to comment- and in that case, it really increases the number of comment!

At the end of the post, you can write a few lines about your business, you can put your website or lead capture pages.

Call to action is YOUR-TAKE!

Simple trick, but immensely profitable!

What do you think?

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

After providing something useful and informative to your reader, a call to action at the end can be well placed. It makes it seem like less of a sales pitch too, than having it at the beginning.

3. adamv

adamv New Member

I recommend looking at something like MailChimp, a free email campaign management tool, you can set it to come up and ask them to sign up for your newsletter or membership after a certain amount of time on the site. This can be REALLY effective.

drknlvly6781 likes this.
  4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

If you are using your blog for affiliate marketing, a call to action is very important as well. There are a ton of people out there that are Amazon affiliates and a nice, clean display with an actual buy button increases conversions by leaps and bounds. I use a tool for this called Easy Product Display.

I am amazed by the affiliates that don't have a strong call to action. It makes all the difference in the world. Otherwise people will just click off and go search for the product elsewhere.

TheLesleyShow and payment proof like this.
  5. Cesar Villas

Cesar Villas New Member

Great tips and sharing tricks is very beneficial to me, thanks guyz

6. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon New Member

Call to action is the seller, there are many ways in which you can do this.

Graphic:
    Simple graphic with either a buy now or sign up and get your place early. Even a free give away will work. Using gif images with various messages is also a good idea.

Count down:
    Use a count down timer give them x amount of time to react and get it for a lesser price, more bonuses etc.

Pop up/under peel away:
    As bad as they are these do work a simple pop up/under or peel with a offer, more freebies to make them want it.

These are just a few of the many ways you can bring your call to action into play.

Enjoy.

7. adamv

adamv New Member

The problem is Amazon doesn't pay very well. They are great at accepting people into their program though, so it's easy to get started and start promoting them.

Bloggers should realize that almost EVERY online store offers commissions for sales and leads generated. You can try and join their programs directly via the various affiliate network or use a site like Yazing to get instant access to the top brand's affiliate programs.

8. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

adamv, try telling that Amazon doesn't pay well to my partner who makes more in the third quarter than most make in a year. Amazon pays very well if you know how to work it! Amazon is huge, and all you have to do with Amazon is get the people there, Amazon does the rest for you.

I too used to have that limited view about Amazon, but I have been proven wrong.

TheLesleyShow likes this.
  9. adamv

adamv New Member

Robin,

Don't get me wrong, I love Amazon, they just don't pay a very good percentage on their transactions, and many transactions are actually at 0% commission. I would much prefer sending people to pages like target deals or walmart deals and earning higher commission rates.

10. IllusiveMan

IllusiveMan New Member

If you use PPC adverts on your blog, placing a link or text ads format at the end of an article works perfectly well too.

11. TheLesleyShow

TheLesleyShow New Member

I love Amazon's affiliate program. I know I'm new here but I make a full-time living with it on my blog.

12. Cesar Villas

Cesar Villas New Member

It is a good idea, call for action always succeed if your please..., usuall i write on the bottom as signature to "please share this information..."