1 Step Questions

Discussion in '1StepSystem' started by toadleyb, Mar 29, 2006.

1. toadleyb

toadleyb New Member

I have been reading and researching the 1 Step System for a couple of days and have some questions that hopefully someone can answer. Please don??™t flood this thread with ???I have made X sales in X days???. I am seriously considering this opportunity and am just trying to make a very informed decision.

Here are my questions;

1. What happens down the road whether 6 months from now or 5 years from now when it becomes increasingly difficult to find new recruits? There is only one product hence not really any residual income. You only make money if you make sales and it is not a consumable product. Everyone on your team will only ever make 1 purchase. I realize that it is fairly new right now and if I were to jump in I probably could make good money, but I refuse to do that knowing that eventually a lot of people below me are going to get burned. $597.00 is not pocket change to most people these days.

2. Why the outright lies on the marketing page? You must sign up now only the first 25 people will be able to get on the call. So if I am number 26 you won??™t let me join? If I did join I don??™t want people pressured into joining, I want them to do just what I am doing and make an informed decision, not be pressured into making a spontaneous decision so I can make money. People pressured into it with lofty ideas of becoming rich are not the kind of people that are going to work at it. Only those that have made an informed decision and realize that it is going to take work will be successful.

3. I am a total newb at marketing on the internet but not new to the concept of Network Marketing. I realize that if I were to join right now it is early enough that I am sure I could find a sponsor with experience that could spend time helping me get my first two training sales and possibly more. What happens down the road to either my sponsor or my down line when there is hundreds of people in your first tier? The sponsor simply would not have the time to personally help all of these people. If you follow the numbers it would not take someone with experience long to reach this point. What if I am successful and all of a sudden have two hundred or more people on my first tier that all need my help? If I am not constantly building my first tier I stop making money.

I am not trying to just put down this system I am really looking for serious answers to these questions. Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Todd

2. tafkaga

tafkaga New Member

I don't have all the answers these questions, because I think 1stepsystem is a scam, frankly.

3. driver

driver New Member

Good question,s I know I also had simmilar concerns, 1.The founders of the company are very successful and will not rest on what they have created, this is not a one time static system but a system that is on going and will be constantly updated, therefore there will always be a demand for the product as it will be constantly upgraded.2.You are right people that make and informed decision are the ones who will have success, if you take the time to do your due dilligence you will take the time to learn and do the work that is necessary, I belive what they are trying to do is create a sense of urgency with the first 25 people thing,I personal send people a link with a recording of the call to listen to at their leisure.3. Your concern with a sponsor is a legit concern, One thing the 1 step does is teach you to be an independent marketer, you don,t need the same amount of support that network marketing does, I belive that support is very important, I know in the group I am in we have a support group that shares with each other what does work and what does not work, I am sure lots of other groups out there also have support groups,the best teacher is experince and you can save and make money from other peoples experince, I am also a newbie to internet marketing, and in the 90,s I hade a large network marketing business, after a 5 year lay off the 1 step system has been a great way for me to get back in the home business field, Make sure this is what you want before you jump, there are many great companys out there to choose from,

4. irenejames

irenejames New Member

Hi

Indeed the 1stepsystem biz is a boon for all strugglers in the internet industry. The cons is a good sponsor who is willing to help.

I have figured out how to get guaranteed signups to my website and make my life easy.

I collect all my payments through western union which is quick and instant. Try this to believe it.

Irene
    [Link removed - Admin]

5. FriedxTofu

FriedxTofu New Member

i recently signed up with this system... it took me hours and hours of research before i decided to sign up. I`m really new to this internet marketing as well and know virtually nothing on how the internet works, but after hours of researching i found it facinating and wasnt that complicated as i thought it would b. I`ve only been into this internet marketing for a little over a month now I've been developing my own techniques on how to advertise and such. I find it fun, this has become a hobby of mine. I think i`m fortunenate to be learning about all this at such a young age.

to answer your questions... what happens 6 months or more down the road?..

1)well.. there's always going to be people that gona b looking for ways to make money... people spend thousands of dollars searching for the perfect money-making system because 98.5% of the money-making systems out there are scams.... and this is one of the perfect money-making systems.....1stepsystem going to be around for a while due to the fast results you get.

2) yes, they did lie about allowing only 25 people for the tele-seminar, but thats one of the marketing techniques.. you want to people to take action right away. They dont want people to procastinate and eventually forget about it. Look around, see how many sucessful websites that uses that technique.

3) like i said, i was and still completely new at this.. it's not that complicated as you think. When you sign up, they have a back office with all the tools and information you need on to suceed in marketing- Ultimate Marketing Toolbox. They really worth over $2,000, they didnt lie, because i actually found the indivitualy products complied in the ultimate toolbox on seperate websites and they were selling it totaled over $2,000.

and its true to find the right sponsor, because some are too busy to answer your questions...I`m not saying you should sign up under me but i can try my best to help out with whatever questions you have.

if you have aol instant message (aim) hit me up at : FriedxTofu

6. jjw1033

jjw1033 New Member

Just got started with 1Step myself. I agree the Ultimate Tool Box is worth it. My goodness one of the books has over 200 pages, not to mention the cd's (which can be loaded into my ipod to listen whenever I want). So just the tools that come with the system were enough to convince me that I made the right decision .. for me.

Plus, with todays technology, it appears the that a lot of the systems tools can be updated on the fly as trends change or if the program begins to falter. Hey if I make my money back after a few sales, what have I lost?

Besides being very new at this (only a month so far before I stumbled across 1Step this week), I've already learned a few lessons, and a few mistakes, from hooking up with some other programs. Not they aren't working, this one seems to suit me, and is worth persuing.

I signed up under the master lead page of the system, so I have no idea who my sponsor is.

7. mia278

mia278 New Member

i have wrote review about the 1step system and compared with pas. i think we have better chance selling 1stp simply because pas is more expensive and iam not sure if they even have a product. the tool box is great and can be used to market any business, to answer the question for the thread starter the way the 1 step system work is if lets say you make one sale after you qulify to be QA so lets call that sale is A that $500 goes to your pocket for A to qulify she/he has to pass to you two sales B & C for total $1k, then for B&C to qulify they both have to give you 2sales each for total $2k and so on!! so you only made one sale after been qulified QA to person A but that sale will generate money for you.

good luck

mia

8. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

I love to read posts... lol!!
    GUYS STAY POSITIVE you are what you think and speak!

I love the 1step!!!

9. globaltony

globaltony New Member

hi my name is anthony and i am just new here.
    I have a question. is it possible to pay whit westernunion because i dont have a creditcard?

kind regards anthony hoevertsz from the netherlands
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

10. Dianneb1

Dianneb1 New Member

Hi,

I have been with this company for a very short time and I have already made 3 sales in my first 48 hours. This is definitely not a scam. It is a real company with a great product.

Dianne
    [Link removed - Admin]

11. 1stepcoach

1stepcoach New Member

Hi Anthony,

I believe so, I read a post where a woman from overseas mentioned that's how she does it. The thing you have to think about is: How are you're customers going to pay you? Most associates accept Paypal or SafePaySolutions, customers may not want to use Western Union or send a check overseas. Is it possible for you to get set up with a Paypal account? If you're mostly going to be doing local marketing it may not be an issue, but it's something to think about.

-Robert Long

12. vmnelson65

vmnelson65 New Member

I've heard some bad things about 1step. If you do a google search about 1step you will find what others have said about it. You end up paying more for advertising and the customer service reps are rude and not very helpfull. But don't take my word for it.

13. 1stepcoach

1stepcoach New Member

Hi vmNelson,

You can spend as much or as little on advertising as you'd like. We teach people on our team how to do free and low cost marketing until they get into profit. It doesn't matter how good a company is, if you throw a lot of money into ineffective advertising you will lose money. You need to start slow, test and learn, then ramp up.

I've been with the 1 Step System for 4 months and have always had prompt, courteous replies from the support desk. You will find negative things online about every company out there, some are from competitors bashing, some are from people who aren't putting forth the required effort, etc.

This is a great program if you are interested in learning about marketing, and then doing it. This is not a get rich quick scheme, you have to put forth the effort. If all you do is seek out negativity, that is all you will receive. I'm focusing on the positive, having fun, and have been successful enough with this system that I'm now doing it full time. I wish you all the same success in your ventures.

PS: Your signature link isn't working, is there a typo or have you already jumped ship on that one?

14. TopMentor

TopMentor New Member

The 1 Step System is quite simple... you set the advertising and watch the sales roll in.

It's simply a numbers game... the more exposure you get, the more sales you'll get. I've been in the industry for 7 years now and the great thing is that you don't have to be a seasoned veteran to make money with this!

Brian
    Winner's International

15. lavamist

lavamist Guest

I, too have had great success with the 1 Step System. It's my first online business and has helped me get 3 more businesses going. I'm a mom of 5 and work on it about an hour a day.

I've made $10,000 in 2 months with the 1 Step System.

Misty Parish #1870

16. Ecere

Ecere New Member

It's nice that all of you seem to be having succes with the program. I would like to know if anyone has had difficulty trying to get a refund? Since I requested my refund, I no longer have access to the webpage to get the number of the upline person.

Does anyone have a number I can contact? Appreciate any help I can get it going on 2 months.

E.:(

17. clendon

clendon New Member

Let me see- You purchased the product - have had it available to you for two months and are now trying to get a refund. Yeah, Right.

You probably don't have access to support because you haven't paid your monthly fee.

Your request is similar to someone paying $500 to go to Real Estate School and then requesting their money back because they could not make a sale.

The 1 Step System is a business program. You probably need to look for something else and move on.

The Piedmont Group

18. mfnet1

mfnet1 New Member

Hello all; I am concidering in joining/activating into 1Step System.

All the points mensioned above are quite good and valid. This
    bus. opp. may actually work.

But what I noticed on there website they encourage prospects
    to sign up and register for the 1Step Sysyem Teleseminar hosted
    nightly at 6pm Mountain and 9pm Eastern times.

But this is the catch; The nightly teleseminar does not exist!
    There is not any being hosted. After 30 minutes an
    automatic email is sent to those that registered indicating
    that the telesiminar was over booked (or sold out!?).

This is odd!? - Since prospects easily logged into the call
    and wait til 9:02pm Eastern all the way up to 9:10 or
    9:15pm with no one from 1Step to show up to host the
    telesiminar. What is this???

Check your email after half an hour later proximately. Then you
    receive the below email.

The email indicates the teleseminar was "over booked"!?

Then they encourage prospects to listen to a recording of
    the teleseminar on their website that is the same every
    day of the week. The same to every word, letter, and sound.
    The only word that has been changed is the day of the week
    within the beginning of the recording.

So, why encourage prospects to go to an none existant
    telesiminar ( or phone-in conference call) that does not exist.

Which is a blatened lie and deception.

Furthermore, they encourage prospects to download and print
    out the 1Step System notes with questions pertaining to
    the conference call.

Then further oddly, the conference call mensions nothing at
    all pertaining to the 1Step System downloaded/printed notes.

So again why encourage prospects to print the 1Step System
    notes that have no importance at all!?

Why this telesiminar fraud act?

George Freeling
    [Link removed - Admin]

19. clendon

clendon New Member

A note on the 1Step website indicates they are in the process of revamping the website and the phone seminar.

For the record there was no 4[​IMG]o pm call on the 24th.

There should be some input by 1Step admin soon.

Ron Smith
    Tje Piedmont Group

20. WebGuru

WebGuru New Member

It seem like they revamp the site. I took a look at it.
    How are things working out for everyone.