#1 Survey Company

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by workworkhome, Sep 19, 2008.

1. lefty13

lefty13 New Member

SurveySpot hands down. I would say Cashcrate but they're more of a GPT site.
  2. BlueIce

BlueIce New Member

Not used them personally, but a few mates have previously used Pinecone and found them to be excellent.
  3. Based on what people are saying, it seems that people like different sites, this is all going back based on the demographics of the user.
  4. Creations

Creations New Member

There are plenty of great survey sites if you take the time to try them out.
  5. fahadfaaz

fahadfaaz New Member

There are good surve sites out there. But only those who reside in USA and Europe Can make real money using them.There are also a few sites which offer paid surveys to other nationalities....
  6. KarlFabian

KarlFabian New Member

Lots of work for little pay but can be productive if you know the ropes. Never pay to join or work survey, offers or Rebate sites.
  7. mlynn

mlynn Member

CashSurveysOnly: Based on what people are saying, it seems that people like different sites, this is all going back based on the demographics of the user.

Agree mostly with CashSurveysOnly, but Pinecone seems to be the most "popular" one. [​IMG] And I think some focus groups companies are good too like 20/20 Research.
  8. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

I believe Cashcrate is the best website. Pays on time as well
  9. homework913

homework913 New Member

Honestly speaking how much of an hourly rate can you make getting paid for surveys?
  10. happygal

happygal Member

There are just no guarantees...so it would be near impossible to say an hourly rate. Also, it's not like they are full time work, so you can't really look at them that way.
  11. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

happygal: There are just no guarantees...so it would be near impossible to say an hourly rate. Also, it's not like they are full time work, so you can't really look at them that way.

She is right....paid surveys are good for making extra money.
  12. jamesnak

jamesnak New Member

thats so right! to find a best survey site will take you decades really. well in my case, i would really get pissed with filling forms for address,zip etc. but thought its not a bad thing to try it out with opinion outpost. as for #1 survey campany, i like it here.
  13. Gringo

Gringo New Member

Just like eveyone else mentioned if you ask 100 people you very liable to get 100 different answers. I like Ipos they have sent me 20 realy big surveys so far. Also alot of freebies. over the last 3 months with them I have recieved dishwasher tables (3 box's) shampoo, hair geland my best 1 is collecting my junk mail and sending it to them. I get $100 for that 1 (and you can cut out your personal info) I would have to say the longer you stay with doing surveys the better they are. Just dont stop at 1 site. Do multiple sites to get the best bang for your buck.
  14. dayec12

dayec12 New Member

My favorites are Pinecone Research, Survey Savvy, Opinion Outpost, Lightspeed, Valued Opinions, My Survey.com and Mindfield Online.
    I used to do a lot more but now I am doing other things and these are the only ones I have kept. Because I have been paid by all of them.
  15. techsword

techsword New Member

I will go with survey savvy