12 Second Commute - Quality Autoresponder and other Marketing tools

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by FreeCashMan, May 18, 2011.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

For those that are or will be marketing online at any point in time, you will ultimately need capture pages, autoresponders, ad trackers, and more.

12 Second Commute a 5 year old plus company, and one I've shared with my team members for years, is having a limited special for 2000 people to get all the online marketing tools that one will ever need for one-time life-time offer deal starting May 20.

There main site is: www.12SecondCommute.com
    (never mind the special offer on the site, it is not updated with the new life-time offer)

The details on the offer are here in this special update:
    http://www.12path.com/12SC_May_11/Update/

There are far too many people out there trying to succeed working from home and think that they are doing themselves a favor by not spending on the expense of autoresponder and other tools. Or relying on the company they are involved in to provide such, and this causes much failure in making money. Now here's away to get the tools with an established company for one flat rate.

While this isn't aweber, or getresponse, it is good for most people and it offers a lot more for the price, even on the monthly cost.

A couple core reasons people fail to succeed in their home business in not having the marketing tools for success, along with not effectively marketing.

For those of you that have teams or others there is a referral compensation plan, but it's not something that is great as a stand along networking biz in my opinion but good source for having a place where you can plug you team into for tools they need to succeed.

One other very nice feature that is hard to find anywhere is their Program Builder. If you have a team and want to have present capture pages and autoresponder messages for them that they can easily duplicate, this is a great service and product to have, hence the name Program Builder.

It's free to register and check out with no obligation. This will get you on the mailing list for when they open up the special offer for the Lifetime deal. However, many of my team members use the service with great success, and we were paying over $300 a year, now we get all this for no more monthly fees.

All the best in your home business pursuits.
  2. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Hey sweet! Thanks for sharing I am going to check that out now!
  3. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

HOLLY COW! That is a lot of stuff! Quality stuff!
  4. FreeCashMan

True, it's a very good deal from a reputable company. And I'll be glad to remove my monthly payment.
  5. FreeCashMan

Lifetime deal now available. He's the email from the owner:

"This is to let you know that you can now get your 12SC account for
    life.

Login to your 12SC account and click on the Lifetime Upgrade link at
    the top of the page for all the details.

This is your opportunity to secure your future because the
    improvements we are making will be amazing and the lifetime accounts
    are going to sell quickly."

If you are or ever plan to market anything online you will want this AWESOME Very Limited Deal