1StepSystem

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by internetcash, Feb 17, 2006.

1. kaycee Guest

It appears that the "product" is irrelavent. 95% of the members buy the opportunity to sell it to someone else.
  2. dazzy New Member

HI guys. im now starting to get sum steady flow of traffic. Climbing well in the google adwords.

Still waiting on my first sale [IMG]

Update you all soon
  3. A8ch Gold Member

This 1StepSystem discussion has become one of the most popular in this forum. In only 5 weeks it has already accumulated 7 pages of posts, 63 replies and a whopping 1847 views.

Opinions vary widely. To date, the majority (about 53%) could be categorized in support of the program while the rest range from sketicism to outright charges of scam.

Supporters had this to say:

- "awesome."
    - "make good money fast."
    - "the answer to all of your prayers."
    - "absolutelty the most incredible business."
    - "the most extraordinary opportunity out there."

Detractors gave their opinions this way:

- "skeptical"
    - "pyramid scheme."
    - "I haven't made money."
    - "I have a problem with this system."

All quite interesting!

I was motivated to write this post after just reading the newsletter of a well-known and very successful Internet Marketer, who spotlighted the 1StepSystem in his latest issue.

He was delighted with the "thousands of dollars worth of products including PDFs, audios and some nifty software" he'd never seen before, which was all part of the 1Step's Ultimate Marketers Toolkit.

He liked the simplicity of their payment structure and the fact that the $500 commissions are paid instantly to affiliates.

He admitted that his first impressions were that the program was a scam.

"What turns some people off is the way it is being promoted. The owners realize that while solid products can drive sales, opportunity can drive MORE sales. And that's why they've taken the tact to build in a great opportunity and feature it as the top reason to come onboard."

He called that a "flip-flopped marketing strategy" which understandably created a negative impression in most people's minds. But there is a real product behind it, he noted.

Corey, our respected resident MLM guru, did his own research, invested in the program and made the following observations:

Quoting: coreyjromanI do not deny that there is money to be made with this program... I did.

He added:

Quoting: coreyjromanThe program is morally ambiguous and as such a persons perception of the program will depend on what their motivation is to get into it...

So where am I going with all this? I'm not sure really, except to point out that this program has all the controversial elements that make an opportunity hot... while it lasts.

Hermas
  4. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

Quoting: A8chThis 1StepSystem discussion has become one of the most popular in this forum. In only 5 weeks it has already accumulated 7 pages of posts, 63 replies and a whopping 1847 views.

Yep! Time to start a separate forum for 1StepSystem [IMG]
  5. javadave99 New Member

I just came across this program a few days ago. It was recommended by someone whose newsletter I read regularly and have great respect for. All very interesting, but I have a hard time believing that it will last that long (i.e. at some point, it will trickle off and die).

I would like to know if anyone has joined on the "option B" plan, where for about $150 you can get started without having to sink another $500 into the product. As I see it, if the program is worth anywhere near what people say it is, having to make 4 startup sales instead of 2, and having to pay an extra $20 per month is negligible. Like anyone, my fear is that I would be the one left holding the bag. If I saw a few of those $500 checks rolling in, I would be happy to buy the product (I already own gobs of "marketing" programs that have a "street value" of millions).

I would like to see a response from the 1stepsystem guy or another established member as to whether this approach makes sense. Just don't tell me that I have to plunk down $600 to show that I "believe in the system". As we all know, there are tons of "opportunities" on the internet - SEEING is believing, if I saw, I would believe.

I look forward to anyone's response.
  6. nato New Member

there's just one thing that isn't clear to me...they have a promotion going where for option A it cost 97$ to register. Now are there any additional fees that i must pay to begin making money on this, other than any advertisiing i would do of course. thanx.
  7. dazzy New Member

hi nato.

you pay your $97. then just pay $500 to your sponsor. Then after that you start and make money.

[Link removed - Admin]

check it out
  8. driver New Member

You can get started for less than 150$ for that you will get a website with a back office tracking center and the rights to market the program, you will be required to pass up 4 sales instead of 2, and you will not have access to the ultimate marketers tool box, if you have marketing experince you could get your first sales fairly quickly and then in to profit, if you are skeptical and don,t want to spend the extra $500 this is a great way to get rolling, this is how I started .
  9. nato New Member

How quickly were you able to start earning?
  10. driver New Member

Don,t base your success on my results, only you can control that, I am starting slow as I have a limited budget, I am running off line campagins ,a lot less competion, I am now qualified the next sale is profit.
  11. robert New Member

Just joined the forum. I'm considering joining the program but have no great experience on internet marketing, no list, etc. Realistically , what can I expect with this program on income and in what timeframe?
  12. driver New Member

Robert if you want some clear answers call me my number is on the bottom of my website.
  13. driver New Member

yes it does ,but like any real business it takes work
  14. ljones New Member

Mentors on a Mission is years ahead of the one step system. First of all the one step system takes away the most important tool of any network marketer, the phone. People who really think they will succeed in network marketing without using the most powerful tool at our disposal (the phone) need to hear the truth. It is one thing to post in online forums how much money you are making and another thing to actually put money into the bank. Mentors on a Mission has titled there traiing course "make money or make excuses" because you cannot do both.
  15. driver New Member

Not sure were you get your facts from, 1 step is not mlm, and who said you can,t use the phone. Mentors in Motion is an excellent program . it seems mentors on a mission not the same company use false pretenses, I have twice been contacted by their reps saying they were interested in my program and when I called them back they tried to recruit me in mentors on mission, I sure hpoe this is not the type of training they offer.If it is I will gladly stay years behind.best of luck to you
  16. 1stepforyou New Member

Hi everybody,

I got a friend who wants to transfer her 1SS membership to anyone interested. The reason..she's been caught up in something else (personal matters) and don't have time to focus on the opps. She is already a QA. So the 2 sales up requirement is not needed.

If you are about to join 1SS you need to fork out $646 to get started and forgo $1000 commission of your first 2 sales to your upline. Your total cost is $1,646 before you can start earning for yourself.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
  17. monmart New Member

Hello everyone,

Lets all stay positive and not let past expirences effect the future. I signed up to the 1ss and I'm looking forward to it.

Although it looks like the site has been down for a couple of days due to a DoS attack which is really a bummer. But they have a team of experts working around the clock to fix the problem and make sure it doesn't happen again.

If you are trying to signup, hang in there and it should be up shortly.
  18. gumdrop New Member

Hi everyone.

I signed up to 1SS last weekend but my sponsor has had problems with her payment processor and they have bounced my payment to her and have stated that they will refund my money. Apparently this is quite a common problem with 1SS payments. PayPal don't want to process them. However, I am reassured that this will be sorted out with another payment company and I am starting to market the business and will pay when I get my money back.

That's not what I'm really writing about though. The reason I wanted to make contact with others is that I'm nervous about the company's website. It's down again today. I'm paying dollars for PPC and it's wasted if clickers can't get through to my replicated website.

And, I have several email accounts and registered myself on the teleseminar under four different emails just to see what their autoresponds were like, but I didn't receive any emails back from them. I don't know whether this is because their server didn't send them, or whether they were being spam filtered. Either way, it makes me question how reliable this company is.

Any advice would be appreciated.
  19. driver New Member

Gumdrop, I beleive your isp # is tracked so if you had already signed up for the teleseminar on someone elses site it will not register when you try it from your own site, I did the same thing, and had the same results, then I tried it from my friends computer with 1 of my email accounts and it worked fine,this is so the one who first got you to look at the program gets the sale. Best of luck
  20. gumdrop New Member

Thanks Driver, that would explain it. And the 1SS website came back up again OK.

I've read through the posts about the company on this forum which is very helpful. I'm going to give it a go on the 'what's the worst that can happen?' principle [IMG]

Good luck to all.