2 Most Important Books You'll Ever Read

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Margo Tuul, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Margo Tuul

Margo Tuul New Member

Anyway, 2 books:

Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill.

http://www.soilandhealth.org/03sov/0304spiritpsych/030413.Hill.Think.and.Grow.Rich.pdf This is more complicated book but really really good.

Wink and Grow Rich by Roger Hamilton. This book is a MUST. You need to read it, to understand who you are, and what you are doing. I was thinking that i know what im doing, im focused etc. Until i got this book, spent 7 hours reading it. Drawing pictures and making notes. And when it hit me...i realized, i did so many things wrong. Wasted my time, money, not even knowing who i am. Or where i want to be.

It will help you to be wealthy in all areas.
    Link is here: http://www.ziddu.com/download/3298760/Roger_Hamilton_Wink_and_Grow_Rich.pdf.html

Just enter CAPTCHA and you have it. Please read it.

Let me know what do you think. I recommend reading second book Wink and Grow first, otherwise Think and Grow will sound like a big mess.

This is short overview what kind of man Roger Hamilton is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgIrow7OoYI&feature=related

this will help too, if you are too lazy to read a book.

2. Paul DArcy

Paul DArcy New Member

Think and Grow Rich is AWESOME!

I have it as an Audiobook and listen to it whenever I drive my 2003 Jeep.

I truly believe that book gave me the tools I needed to purchase my 2010 Lincoln Navigator.

-Not showing off or 'Big Stuff'n'
    ...I just believe the philosophy is that strong.

~Paul

3. carterstory

carterstory New Member

Think and grow rich is on my list.. I started watching him on you-tube.. someone posted up a film probably from a correspondence course or something from the 60's.

I'd also recommend "The Magic of Thinking Big". I'm reading it righ tnow and man I feel good.. it's a pretty easy read, I consider myself a slow reader and I get a chapter done every time I take a 1/2 hour for lunch.

4. Margo Tuul

Margo Tuul New Member

I was just thinking to get audio format too.

Read Wink and Grow too, its even better [​IMG]

5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Thanks for sharing the link to Wink and Grow Rich. I just downloaded a copy. It's an easy read, simple to understand and packs a wallop of wisdom and insight. Great stuff!

Hermas

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I have read Think And Grow Rich many times and I must say that it is the best books out there for self improvement.

Another great book that I think is great is called What to say when you talk to yourself By Shad Helmsetter.

Tal

7. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

Thanks for the info - I read Think and Grow Rich...great book. I will def. have to check out Wink and Grow Rich! Looks interesting...

8. Margo Tuul

Margo Tuul New Member

Wink and Grow was much more fun to read, as its "once upon a time" style. Plumber and his "painting" was cool, made me realize how much time and money i've wasted..

9. JoeRollin

JoeRollin New Member

margo24
    Thanks margo for sharing I love inspirational books and movies one of my favorite moviies "The Pursuit of Happiness" with will Smith
    If I might share here an Ebook which has helped me a lot being a procrastinator as such this e-book is about time management by Brian Tracy called "Eat That Frog" here is the download link to the PDF
    Brian Tracy Eat That Frog

10. Laurie Gondreau

Laurie Gondreau New Member

Thanks for the tip. Both books look really good. I appreciate the share!

11. Margo Tuul

Margo Tuul New Member

JoeRollin

Thanks. Finished it yesterday evening. Great book.

12. JoeRollin

JoeRollin New Member

margo24
    Glad you enjoyed it

13. wrobertson

wrobertson New Member

Think and Grow Rich is a must read! Magic of thinking big is too! I was fortunate to find it in audio version.

Anything with a positive message is much better than what is coming via the TELL-A-VISION.

Thanks for link to wink and grow rich.

Willie

14. DSingh

DSingh New Member

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki is another good book to read.

15. sarauk

sarauk New Member

DSingh: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki is another good book to read.
    I love rich dad poor dad great book. I have read it so many times. Thanks for the links will read those as I read good reviews about them.

16. odlanor9

odlanor9 New Member

I have read think and grow rich about three times and I think its excellent.

I've got to get my hands on wink and grow rich, sounds like its got some great content.

I'd also recommend reading Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz - Amazing book on improving your self-image
    Also 7 Habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey - WARNING - Ready this book only if you are ready to be changed for the better - GREAT GREAT content.

17. bbray95

bbray95 New Member

Will have to be next on my list! Thanks for sharing

18. chris

chris New Member

For anyone who struggles with self image I'd highly recommend "How to Have Power and Confidence in Dealing With People"(Leslie Giblin). This book is similar to "How to Win Friends and Influence People"(Dale Carnegie). Anyone who needs to network and build teams should check either of these two out. I'd also recommend "the Magic of Thinking Big"(David Schwartz). "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"(Robert Kiyosaki) is excellent for those new to business ownership. It will really help you understand business ownership mentality.

19. weebitty

weebitty Member

Thank you for the link it took several time to finally get the pdf file. It kept going to some video or something so wasn't sure if I was doing it right. But I finally got it downloaded. There is another book out called millioniare mind but can't remember who the author was at the moment. I think I loaned it to one of my girls. [​IMG]

20. kimbuchanan

kimbuchanan New Member

A whole lot of great information, thank you so much everyone.....[​IMG]