2 Video Tips for YOU!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ironoutthegrind, Jun 6, 2013.

1. I wanted to share a little bit of information that might help you with video marketing.

Videos are a great way to market and build a good rapport with your clients. Now there are many tools and ways to create videos but here are a couple that might help you out.

1.) There is a product by Josh Bartlett called Easy Video Suite (just Google it). It helps you create videos and optimize them to be web ready. You can customize your player and there are many settings that are optimal for video marketing. You can also create video webpages which include many awesome features. This product does cost money but it is worth the investment if you like video marketing. I own the product myself so if you have any questions please let me know.

2.) If your looking for a cheap and effective solution for video hosting check out Amazon S3. I host many of my videos there and have been very happy with their service.

If you have any questions at all please let me know...

Hope this helps, :)

Kevin

Billeon and payment proof like this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Thanks Kevin. I'm going to have a look at Amazon S3.

I've been thinking a lot about creating more videos for marketing purposes. Video marketing is hot and it's a great way to get someone's attention. A lot of people would rather watch and listen than read a bunch of text on your page.

3. Bill Brine

Bill Brine New Member

Google Hangouts are also a great way to do some forms of video marketing. In fact, there is free training coming up on June 12 at 3 PM EST about this. If you want the link just PM me. This is not an affiliate link, you'll get on their list not mine. But I've gotten so much useful info from these people that I thought I should pass it on. Based on my past experience, we'll get lots of useful tips. Of course, as usual there will probably be a paid product pitch at the end!

4. Thanks for the feedback. Ya, video marketing is great and very effective. I'm so glad I can host my videos so cheaply at Amazon S3. :)

I'll have to look into Google Hangouts. Thanks for sharing. :)

5. whitney black

whitney black Member

I haven't tried either of these but I'll definitely consider them because I'm trying to grow my Youtube channel. Thanks for sharing!