2014 Best Affiliates Programs

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by totojerry, Mar 8, 2014.

1. totojerry

totojerry Member

Hi all,

According to your experience, what are the best affiliates programs to earn money this yer ?

Kind regards

2. KB24

KB24 Active Member

It depends what your interests are. These are the affiliate programs to look for. Of course there is the health, wealth and relationship markets. Health and wealth will always be good markets.

payment proof likes this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

KB24 is right. It really depends upon your interest/niche. You want to find the best paying opportunities that compliment your site or blog.

4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Definitely a broad question. Especially when so many are able to make a person money.
    I've gotten more into networkers marketing tools and resources this year.

5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

There are so many affiliate programs out there to choose from that I don't see how you can possibly categorize one as best. There is an affiliate program for about anything you can think of. I know a woman making a lot of money in the hula hooping niche and another on body wraps for weight loss. It is unlimited out there, really it is.

6. moneysmartad

moneysmartad New Member

You should try moneysmart adnetwork. the india,s best affiliate programme.

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

What Robin said. There are thousands of affiliate programs out there... and no matter WHAT you find, it takes a whole lotta marketing to get sales. I would say, concentrate on getting a decent amount of followers or traffic to your stuff first and THEN worry about affiliate programs!

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

In any given year, the best affiliate programs are:

1. They pay you residual income.
    2. They pay you from the efforts of other people on your team.
    3. They allow you to earn HIGH ticket commissions.

9. healthtowealth

healthtowealth New Member

I guess there are many good MLM companies out there I have tried 2 before the current one I am involved in.
    I have received more help to advance in the current one than the other two combined. My business is starting
    to grow and I am excited to help others to reach their goals and live life unlimited.

Doralynn likes this.
  10. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

I think people are getting confused between affiliation programs and mlm.
    For an affiliate program I personally like jvzoo

11. Joining Affiliate program is a great, fast way to make money online and this will result in more income than actual job.The industry which I found to be best and highest paying is travel affiliate.You can become online travel agent at home with investing big money by setting your own travel website with Travelerrr.com.It let you to
    earn upto $400 per day by just attracting 100 target visitors to the website through marketing.

12. Lorraine Pierce

Lorraine Pierce New Member

13. Christopher Li

Christopher Li New Member

Great advice.

14. Tom Nalis

Tom Nalis New Member

That's a tricky one, there's just SO much out there! I agree with Mountain and Christopher, any affiliate program you'll start with requires effort and the success mostly depends on what you put in it in the first place. Choosing a product that you belief in yourself, has an interesting and TRUE sales pitch and offers a high-ticket product seem the minimum ingredients. From there on the sky is the limit based on what you put in it. Success!

payment proof likes this.
  15. DaveV

DaveV New Member

Hula Hoop - wow that's one to remember!

16. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Find something you enjoy, that is where you should begin, then defne a recessionproof business, one which saves everyone money on what they are already paying for, this makes it simple. Everyone wants to save money, and if your business also allows everyone to earn an easy extra income, now you are going to see success, but you have to do your research and due diligence.

When I research companies, that is what I look for, and I then go with whichever is the easiest to promote, almost sells itself, then it becomes even more easy. Most people do not like to sell, so if you are having a difficult time trying to convince people to buy what you are selling, then try a product or service where you are just telling, not selling. We all love to share our tips on saving money, so find businesses which saves people money, time and hassle and you will find success.

Success to all,