21 Days of Fitness

Discussion in 'Health' started by 4melife, Feb 20, 2014.

1. 4melife

4melife New Member

I'm a few days into this 21 day fitness program and I'm already seeing some awesome results. I have about 2 and a half weeks left. I'm really happy with the nutrition plan. I don't have to buy anything special for me while my family eats other things. I'll share my before and after pics when I'm done.

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

They say it takes about 21 days to form a new habit. If that's true, you are well on you way. Of course your results will depend on the effectiveness of the nutrition plan. In any event, whatever the outcome, you would at least have proved that you have the discipline and persistence to see a task through to completion. That alone is a worthy accomplishment.

I wish you every success.

Hermas

3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Best of luck with the fitness program and looking forward to seeing the before and after pics. :)

4. 4melife

4melife New Member

Hermas, the trainer in the video says the same thing about 21 days to form good habits. It also takes the drive to do it. There is a group of us doing this program, I think I'm the most committed out of everyone. I try to inspire them to push forward, but we all make our own choices, whether its working on our own fitness, business, or some other part of our lives, each individual makes his own choices.

5. David Richard

David Richard New Member

Thanks for discussing it here it really helps me a lot. I will also try what you said to loose my weight

6. 4melife

4melife New Member

Well I guess I show up about once a year... I finished the 21 Days as planned. On day 21 I was down 6 or 7 lbs. After that I stopped the workout program and slowly increased my daily calories. I lost another 6 lbs over the next 1.5 weeks. That put me at 54 lbs lighter than my highest weigh in. David, how is your weight loss coming along?