3 Tips to Improve Your Coastal Vacations Articles Visibility

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by victorious, Oct 29, 2007.

1. victorious

victorious New Member

Writing articles and press releases is a very, very powerful marketing tool that could potentially drive tons of traffic to your website while making you an expert on the Coastal Vacations subject.

Use these tips to help you improve your articles visibility:

1. Use Your Keywords. What is the main subject of your article? Is it the Level 1, 2 or 3 packages? Is it the Sales Center? Is it Coastal Vacations? Whichever subject you choose to write about, make sure your keywords appear several times on your article. Don't over do it, though, or it would be considered scam.
  2. victorious

victorious New Member

Part 2:

2. Submit to the article and press release submission sites. There are tons of sites you can use to submit your articles. If you are with the Sales Center group, you have a much bigger list in your back office. The most popular ones are:
    a. www.ezinearticles.com
    b. www.prwebdirect.com
    c. www.freepressreleases.com
    d. www.clickpress.com

3. Give good information. If you don't have anything good to write about, don't write about anything. There are a lot of great things you can share with other about your Coastal Vacations business. Go to your weekly training calls and write about what you learned from the call. Read what others are writing about, but don't copy them; simply use this information to expand your creativity.

Bonus tip: Make sure to put a small bio and include your website at the bottom of your article.

If done right, article and press release writing can be a great way of free to low-cost advertising. We hope this article helps your Coastal Vacations business grow!
  3. joesosa

joesosa New Member

Hi Victorious,
    Your idea ought to be right in the core of every step of Coasral training...in the long run ALL of us would benfefit. I for one have sent articles to only a couple opf places because I don't know how to send articles to press releases outfits. I imagine that like me thereare a bunch of colleagues that have no clue as how to go about it. If you know where and how to accomplish this, it would be a great help. We are losing money because we are fighting an uphillbattle image wise.
  4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Joe,
    when you say "we are fighting an uphill battle image wise" what do you mean?
  5. joesosa

joesosa New Member

There is, as everybody knows, a lot of bad press against Coastal
    and not enough positive press to counter act this.

The idea of sending out press releases everywhere, including printed press, internet, radio interviews, tv interviews, and to whomever else can carry good news about Coastal will benefit all of us.

I, again, hope that somebody will show us the nitty gritty of the mechanics of putting positive press releases out there, and if we all say something nice and defend Coastal when needed, the benefits will show in out bank accounts.

Also, and this is more dificult, to train the trainers to train good, to motivate and play straight to the newbies...to explain the areas that can bring misunderstandings and conflicts, that are some of the causes why newbies quit.

You Harold, have posted more than once, like others the concept of not giving up, which is sound advise, but the Director has to make sure that the newbie, to be able to accomplish, good training is necessary, including making sure that the newbies understand that there is lots of work, at the beginning especially, and never allow these people to assume that somebody else will do my work while I sleep or play, ho,ho,ho...

Well, if that were true, it is also true and should be made very, very clear that there needs to be a budget to advertise, and knowledge as to how to get leads, etc.. also some claims, however true, that for instance: " in first one or two weeks I made 5 figures", etc. have to be delivered with certain qualifications less some newbies may feel disappointed or incapable when it didn't happened to them and then resentful of these claims that after a while they might call them promises, and then quit to bad mouth Coastal, not the Director in particular, but Coastal.

It is not enough to give a young inexperienced soldier a lot of patriotic, killer brain washing and guns, helmet, etc. and tell him "chaaarge!"...if he is new at war, he's gotta be trained, and retrained some more in all he's going to face out there, and how to use his tools, to save his life..

You Harold speak well of your trainer and you are Coastal 100%. Great!, of course you got the material for it but, what if you hadn't been trained to think right, or hadn't been smart enough to discriminate between reality and otherwise?

There is a lot of talk about doing for others, which sounds very commendable, and I also know that there is a lot of actual doing, which is very, very good for the soul..and the pocket.

Joe.

[email protected]
  6. victorious

victorious New Member

It seems like when all these new vacation business groups arised about two or three months ago, people had the impression that Coastal was kind of dead, but really, business has been booming at least for us. January was a great month for us, as usual.

Coastal is here to stay. See you all at the Coastal event in FL!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    (770)995-0029
  7. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Who makes up the news?

WE DO.

70% of the news is manufactured news
    30% of news is hard factual news... this happened to today news.

So, be the news that people want to report on. Make your story. Build your brand, be the news and people will want to learn more.

I highly suggest using submission programs that take your articles, press releases, videos and uploads them to all the host sites for you...
  8. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

This is a great thread. I love that members of Coastal are willing to be open in giving of important information to new prospects as well as anyone already involved.

Article writing is a great exposure and can be done on a shoestring budget. If you are looking for targeted traffic to generate leads I suggest following the info in this thread.

I have done great posting in free forums just like this. It generates traffic for free that know who I am. Lets keep up the great work guys.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  9. joesosa

joesosa New Member

Well, so glad to feel the enthusiasm about lifting the image thus the credibility of Coastal Vacations...it will always help. The better the image, the better we all feel and the better we produce, and like it has has been said in this forum there is enough for everybody, and more...

I've noticed in some of the 'bad mouthers' that they resent very much the having to "give" two of their sales to their trainer.

Well, I also have noticed that if the Director, from the beginning, tells the newbie that as part of his training him(her), he (the newbie) wil be shown, will be allowed to take part, to work along side the Director, etc., in at least two of the "Director's closings", to learn hands-on the whole process of a sale, from the very beginning to the actual close.

In other words the Director will do two of his own sales in front of the newbie, before turning him(her) loose. This is part of the training, to see how it's done, before the Director can issue a release to newbie.

The Director will not refer to this two trining sales as 'pass-up' sales,
    rather these two sales are the Director's sales for newbie to watch how it is done.
    In reality, remember old Bill Shakespeare's "...a rose is a rose and if by anyother name it shall always be a rose."

The Director has all the right to this two sales since he(she) worked them, with the newbie watching and doing work too, but without this training the newbie would be untrained and therefore not ready to produce nor happy with the Coastal experience, (meantime-newbie thinks-he(she) is out of $1295.) and as time goes by and newbie's lack of experience isn't producing this whole scene turns into disappointment, then anger and then 'revenge', and there you have the hurt to Coastal because of a simple misunderstanding as who did the two 'show-sales' belonged to.

I think that if this 'pass-up' expression were erradicated and turned into a benefit for the newbie as actual training which it is!, it would help a little.
    There are many core areas that need revamping, but that's another story.
    For now, I ask the ones that know to show the rest of us how exactly to go step by step, with names and the process to place stories in the media.

Victorio did some of that seven posts ago, so has Mills, rather than say I posts, publish, etc. in many, many places and it brings me money...why not say: here are some addresses, and ways to do that!: number one...number two...number three...
    Follow fellas!

Regards to all!

Joe.