3 tools to speed up your Internet marketing!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by vivek mehrotra, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Hey Guys!

These are the 3 tools you can use to speed up your marketing!

1Hootsuit- when you’re posting your content on Social Media, you need a tool to do it for you, so that you can focus on other marketing activities. Hootsuit helps you schedule your posts in advance, at your specified time, it does the posting for you on your Social Media networks. Save time, its efficient. There are these Facebook group auto posters as well, which can post on 100s of Facebook group.

2.Getresponse- if you’re not building a list, you’re crazy. List building is one of the ways of building personal relationships with your prospects. Getresponse is an autoresponder tool which helps you send emails to your list. You can send unlimited emails, you can track the open/click rate etc. All this analysis can help you understand the extent to which you are impacting your list.

3.Blog- A blog is simple your personal website in which you can put up content- article, images, videos. Your company/product/service information. A blog is like your identity card or a business card on the Internet. Its how people know you, really. Most people just go out there and spam! It’s the worst way of marketing. You can get traffic/leads/sales on autopilot, you can brand yourself and build relationships with your audience using a blog. If you know how to use it properly, as a free marketing strategy. Like anything else, blogging is a skill and you can only get better at it with time.
    If you have less time, you can outsource the marketing and content creation.

What tools do you use?

Theresa Marie likes this.
  2. adamv

adamv New Member

Assuming you have a website or blog, here are some tools I would consider:

LuckyOrange - Great tool for going beyond Analytics and actually seeing what people DO on your website. Also allows you to chat with them live.

MailChimp - Simply the easiest email list building and email management system.

Slack - Slack makes it easy to communicate with your team if you have one, plus you can plug in services to it and be notified whenever someone signs up for your email list via MailChimp or mentions specific terms on Twitter via Notify. There are lots of add-ons that can turn Slack into a business dashboard for your business.

Theresa Marie and payment proof like this.
  3. Theresa Marie

Theresa Marie New Member

Thanks for the advice Guys, I use my FB Auto Group poster on a daily basis, I was using Aweber to help build my list but have recently signed up with Mailchimp, however I have still yet to navigate through their site, I cant seem to find their code for me to input into my wordpress site in order for my optin buttons to point to it, but I'll get there. I dont have a Blog but I do have a fanpage, where I send all my traffic too instead of sending them straight to my sales page. Im still a newbie but learning slowly.

4. You're on the right track, Theresa!

5. adamv

adamv New Member

Wordpress might have a mailchimp plugin.

Theresa Marie likes this.
  6. Theresa Marie

Theresa Marie New Member

Thanks Adam yes Ive installed the plugin, got it sorted thanks