5 Linx???

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by SW5LinxRep, Oct 13, 2012.

1. SW5LinxRep New Member

Has anyone here ever tried 5 Linx??? I have quite a few friends that have been successful so 2 weeks ago I decided to give it a shot. I have had some success in getting some family to save money by signing up for one of the energy supply companies but there's got to be other people other then my family that I can market to right?? I'm still trying to find my niche & what will work for me to build my downline so any advice would be great. I'm a mother of 4 children that also works fulltime with the oddest work hours so face to face meetings & meetings in my home seem to be a bit difficult for me to achieve. As I said any advice is greatly appreciated as well as your thoughts on 5Linx

http://5linx.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. TJ Reed New Member

It sounds to me like you need to learn some online marketing skills.

I'll be completely honest, this will take some time. There's no "magic wand." But, if you have any inentions of growing your business into a full time venture, this time will be necessary.

There is a "ton" of information out there and because of that, it can be difficult to find the right skills and the right source to learn them from. Be sure to check out reviews of the product or course before buying it.

I reccomend finding a good "traffic course" that is minimal in cost and study the corse and/or content concerning creating website, creating a list, and generating traffic.

I hope this helps you out!