5 person home family Navy Vet dad Looking for verifyable online work

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by Throttle45, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Throttle45

Throttle45 New Member

I am a 24 yr old "Navy Vet" father of 3 amazing boys, they are currently only 1,2, and 3 years old. I do not have local family to watch them so i can go work full time let alone find a good enough job in the area that pays the bills. I am currently attending full time school so i can receive my GI bill which is paying the bills for now and my wife's part time job. Life has been tough since i got out of the Navy.

I almost feel like, what is the point to get a job when i have to pay a daycare 1200.00 a month to watch my 3 boys full time. because of the cost, I cant find a job worth doing.

My oldest son, Nikeli, was recently diagnosed with autism and my 2 yr old is not speaking either. We are discovering free programs to help us with them and working with their delays the best we can although time always seems to be against us. I'm failing my class's and struggling to barely pass all 4 of them this semester.

I had 3 running cars before the last semester started. All 3 broke down, i replaced a transmission and an engine in another. the new transmission went out and the torque converter went out on the vehicle i changed the engine on. The result of this is our newest unaffordable 400.00 a month payment for another USED car.

if any emergency where to happen in the next 2 months with money, we will lose out new to us car that we have to have. i don't know where to look next.

Thanks for reading,
    James Rausch
    [email protected]

2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Hey James,

I recommend the Network Marketing route for starting off working from home. I think it is the fastest way to make money with the smallest learning curve.

If I was in your position I would look for a MLM company with a low price point that has a product you really like.

If you don't want to learn everything on your own I also recommend joining the company you find underneath a rep that knows how to help you.

Good Luck in your search,

Matt

3. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

Becareful though with MLM - you want to find the right opp. It takes a while to build your downline and build your business. If you do go the MLM route, master attraction marketing! Google Mike Dillard's Magnetic Sponsoring ebook, or Ann Sieg's Renegade Network Marketer ebook for starters. I suggest looking for a high ticket direct sales opportunity. Bigger commissions = faster wealth building. Thats my opinion!

Goodluck! [​IMG]

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome James... you will find a host of things represented on the forums here.

I do affiliate marketing but I think Matt is right - network marketing is probably the best way for you right now and I think Matt would be a great guy for you to work with as he knows about marketing online versus trying to visit your neighbors ... (which most of us do NOT want to do![​IMG])

So if you look at his stuff, let him help you. The main thing is to be coachable regardless what you decide to do from home!

Good luck!

5. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

mountainmom5: I think Matt would be a great guy for you to work with as he knows about marketing online versus trying to visit your neighbors
    Thanks!! I appreciate that =].

Compliments are always a boost!

Matt

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

You're welcome Matt - I appreciate your contributions to the forum. [​IMG]

7. BRobins

BRobins New Member

I think netowork marketing is the way to go aswell.

8. Doggy Minder

Doggy Minder New Member

I agree with wealth builders. You should be careful on MLM works. There are lot of scams on MLM....[​IMG]

9. weebitty

weebitty Member

Welcome to the forum. It sounds as though you are really having a rouge time of it and I am so sorry to hear that. Our vets deserve beetter. Thanks you for your service by the way. Look around here and ask questions if you don't understand something. The people here are great about helping you out. Prayers go to you and your little boys and I sincerely hope things work out for you. Yes it is true there are alot of scams out there but there is alot of help here to help you avoid them. So ask before you enter into anything. [​IMG]