$50 for most helpful post on staying motivated

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Vishal P. Rao, Aug 27, 2007.

1. nanlar

nanlar New Member

I see it many times everyday in many of the forums I interact with. Many people who first begin to try to earn money online believe that they can do it fast and easy. They think that if they try something that promises them that they will earn money online successfully, they can do it in a few days to a few weeks. And if they do not succeed, the method is wrong and they give up. Sadly, this is not how it works. It is true that there are plenty of scams out there that only want to cheat you of your hard-earned cash.

However, most of the time, the reason for failure is simply the lack of patience. Gathering knowledge and applying it is a necessity to earn money online. All these take time and nothing comes without it. Be patient with what you believe in and your efforts will be rewarded

2. Wayne Miller

Wayne Miller Member

I don't like to generalize, people are after all individuals. There is the capability for all of us in business to plateau at some point or even several times in our lives. It's expected and acceptable as long as it doesn't lead to backpeddling or a stagnant career. What was the motivation in the first place is a good question to ask oneself when trying to free ourselves and move on. There is generally a good answer to that question. The next question on my list is what is the goal? Certainly not to remain as we are as there is no value in that from a psychological point of view.
    If there is no satisfaction gained from the answers to those questions it may be time for a career change. Mental well being, quality of life and monetary gain are three very important factors and I recommend they be added to any lists one would use to guide their career decisions. If that doesn't do it for you then try remembering the worst jobs you've had in your life. When I got married the first time I got a job working night shift at a newspaper. I worked 14 hour nights and the floor was a course concrete. By the time I got off work in the morning my feet would bleed. I never want to work like that again I can tell you that! Try remembering times when you were unemployed or just broke because you didn't make enough to pay your bills. These things work for me when I have those days when I don't feel like doing what I know I need to do! I think about these things and then I want to work. I never want to go back!