A little help here.....

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by Sean Byrne, May 30, 2007.

1. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne New Member

HI guys,

How is everyone?

Hope your all doing great and learning some wonderful things on the profitlance course. I know I am, but I'm at a stop situation. I'm confused as to where to start! I'm thinking of becoming an affiliate first. I just want go throught the steps on doing this -

1. I'm going to select a product that has a strong demand and good commission.

2. I'm going to setup a blog content page about the product and try and find content on the net related to the affiliate product. At the end of the blog I'm going to have an affiliate link to the products sales page.

3. I'm then going to use the free traffic methods Mike has show us to generate traffic to my blog.

Ok....

-Now, Do I need to continue to update my blog with relevent content?

-Also, I can use adsense in my bog to earn increased revenue.. right?

If there is anything I'm missing or that you can advise me on, could you please let me know. Maybe you guys could direct me to some of your own blogs where I can have a look as an example....

Your thoughts and comments are widely appreciated!

Many thanks,

Sean Byrne

Ps. Does anyone have a contact email address for mike?
  2. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne New Member

P.p.s...

I also seem to be having problems with my video tutorials section?

None of the videos will launch for me, I have installed the adobe flash player and I have had no luck...

Any suggestions would be great!

Sean
  3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Quoting: Sean ByrneNow, Do I need to continue to update my blog with relevent content?

-Also, I can use adsense in my bog to earn increased revenue.. right?
    yes if you up date your blog regularly it gives a better chance of being listed in the search engines and therefore more chance of traffic and conversions. you can also use adsense as well for increased revenue.

This was a similar way to how i started out when i purchased the system and i had little but some success, i would however recommend you look through the project area on the site and work through that as it can be very beneficial. If you have any queries don't be afraid to ask. good luck
  4. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne New Member

Hi Hemjoe,

Many thanks for your reply! Your comments are much appreciated!

I have been working through the projects section but I'm going to go through it again as there really is alot to take in!

One other question if you dont mind... are you making decent money from this programme? How long have you been with this programme now?

Also do you have a contact E-mail for Mike?

Many thanks my friend,

Sean Byrne
  5. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I have been with this course for about 3 to 4 months i think, and like i have mentioned in other posts i was complete novice when i started out didn't have a single clue about making money online.

Have i made any money well to be honest i haven't made huge amount of money like others but i am satisfied with what i have made due to the amount of time i have been able to put in. I mean others spend 3 to 4 hours a day working on this course i haven't got much time so i probably spend about that a week.

regards to the email i believe it is on the homepage if not just contact them through contact us.
  6. sampsonda1

sampsonda1 New Member

Hey Everyone,

I have also purchased the Profitlance Course. All I have to say is FINALLY!! Somebody out there has actually created a program online that actually teaches you how to make money online. After all the times I have been scammed by get rich quick schemes, Profitlance has been a blessing for me. I have been working with this program for a little over 4 months now and already averaging about $9,000 a month. Mike the creator has been so kind and is fast to respond back to his emails. He gives you a list of projects to do so you can get better and practice what you will be doing to make the money and then he has a whole section of explanation of how and why things work and how to do it. Its the easiest thing I have done compared to every other scam program I have bought. You really are buying exactly what he tells you on the website. Its such an awesome course.

Well to all you future entrepeneurs...this is course is definetly a course to keep in mind.

hope this helps [​IMG]
  7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: sampsonda1I have been working with this program for a little over 4 months now and already averaging about $9,000 a month.
    Congrats on your success with it!
  8. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

WOW, what a success. Do you mind shedding some light on the techniques you find work best [​IMG]
  9. 040107

040107 Member

Congratulations!

The only complaints I've been hearing about Profit Lance is that those who are complaining are saying that there is just too much information in the Profit Lance course.

I would think this should not be something bad but rather something great because instead of leaving things out, it's all there. But I can see how someone absolutely new could be overwhelmed by the amount of information they need to learn at first.

From what I can see, Profit Lance is definitely the product to get.

Let us know how you came about averaging $9,000 a month with Profit Lance. [​IMG]
  10. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Hi,

I've been using Pcs for about 20 yrs (bought my first in 93 a Packard Bell 386 !) & the internet since 95. So I know more than the average newbie about HTML & some CSS also I can read & edit javascript (not too great at writing it tho). Nor am I the greatest with graphics but I can usually get where I want to, eventually, using Paint Shop pro.

So here are my questions

Do you have any issues with the Profit Lance templates ?
    Do you know how to change them to fit your needs ?
    If you are stuck with using the standard styles how will you stand out from the crowd ?

Guess you can see where I'm going with this.

Maybe I can help myself to be successful by helping other Lancers to be successful.

If I deconstruct the templates and put the results on a free to view / download website so that you can see how to make changes is this helpful to you?

Please let me know what you think, ask 'Do you know how to' questions if you wish.

Thanks
    Nick
  11. gazdank

gazdank New Member

How much money have people made on Profit Lance?