About MLM

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by jahangir Alam, Sep 2, 2012.

1. I think this job is not a great one. Basically it's depends on downline. I mean money form another one. So I don't like this.
  2. FreeCashMan Active Member

MLM is not a job it's an opportunity to create your income. Every job depends on the "downline" as well as the individual efforts. The power of leverage being used to increase your income without removing the chance for others to do the same is what has and does make network marketing a proven business model that has produce a many of millionaires.

For many reason a network marketing home business opportunity is an intelligent income stream to have as part of ones business ventures. There's nothing so sweet as a cashflowing still coming in while you are doing something else, like taking a vacation. It makes vacation time on a job seem like child's play.
  3. MikeBeener New Member

I certainly understand what the OP is saying and how it can be discouraging, but CashMan has a great point. It may take some hard work and of course the right opportunity, but a cash flow on autopilot is where it's at. Perhaps Jahangir just hasn't found the right opportunity.

I may be new to MLM, but I firmly believe in it. The key to me is believing in the product your selling and the organization you're working with/for. I lucked out and found that product and organization of my first shot.

I've been at it for just over 3 weeks and have secured 5 referrals, plus added one through spill-over. My downline has yet to secure any, but I keep providing positive reinforcement and offer tips/help where I can. I only need 6 more in my organization and my $10 monthly fee will be covered...after that it's all gravy. The entire concept of the 3 x 7 matrix and overlapping organizations is great.

Here's to residual income!
  4. payment proof Member

Exactly. MLM may not be a good opportunity for you, but a lot of others are successful with it.
    MikeBeener likes this.
  5. Lex Dixon New Member

I agree that the OP probably hasn't found the right opportunity. Lots of different types of opportunities, just do the research and at least give it a shot. Love what I do, lots of money out there to be made.
  6. Rob VP New Member

If anyone thinks they can make a living in MLM without putting in the time and work is misinformed. Just like anything else, it takes hard work, time, and dedication. MLMs offer people a way to start their own business with little up front costs. Go see how much a McDonalds franchise will cost you... People tend to think this business will be a piece of cake. You have to realize you still have to work. The question is do you want to work for a boss, or work for yourself? Also people focus too much on the comp plan or the products. Take it from me, the most successful people will tell you that your not selling the company, or their products, or their income plan... your selling yourself. People don't want to be "sold" to, instead they want you to help them with their problems. People get told to "Buy this", "try this", "you need this" all day long... Instead ask them how they are. Ask them what they would like to change in their lives. Once you find their need, show them how your business can help them. Now your offering them a solution, not just another product. Network Marketing or MLM is a relationship business.. keep the relationship there.. show them you care.. don't just fling products and links at them.
  7. talfighel Silver Member

MLM is not for everyone and there are a lot of people who still laugh at this opportunity when you speak to them about it. These same people have that JOB mentality and there is nothing that we can do about it.

The fact is that MLM works really well and a lot of people are doing really well. That number is just going to grow and grow and grow and people who don't join and take massive action will stay broke for the rest of their lives.

A lot of people are not good at a JOB and are good at MLM. They make things happen.
  8. 1 Elite CEO New Member

MLM attracts a lot of individuals that have an entrepreneur mentality and spirit. One who sees the glass half full rather than half empty. Also, it depends on a person's life stage and the options available to them at a particular time. So timing is key.
  9. Rob VP New Member

I would agree with that... MLM is great for leaders, business men/women, people wanting change, individuals that like to socialize. MLM is NOT good for those that are basically robots. Everyone of us have a good reason "WHY" we are in our particular businesses. The "why" is the key... if they don't have a good reason to join then they won't be a good fit. There has to be something to keep you motivated, to keep your eyes on the prize. There's nothing more frustrating than seeing someone sign up under you and do absolutely nothing! You try to coach and motivate; and it goes no where. Don't even approach people like that, keep them as customers. :)