Accounting or Bookkeeping work from home???

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by stacy, Oct 17, 2007.

1. stacy

stacy New Member

Does anyone know comapnies that pay for Accounting or bookkeeping work done at home? I want to eventually get into Network Marketing, but I don't have time to devote to it because I am always at work!!! If I was at home, I could take breaks from my Accounting work and work on my website, post articles, etc....

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Fiannce and have worked at a CPA office before doing tax returns. I took this job to be closer to my home, so I'm working as a Credit Anlayst at a bank. It's not a bad job and it's good money, but I'm just ready to work from home now using my existing skills and then build up my Internet Marketing skills. (I'm probably going to get fired for being on this forum all day!)
  2. opendomain

opendomain New Member

lol I do bookkeeping from home, but what I did was just went out to mom and pop places and small companies. I have just two clients right now but they more than pay for what I need. Plus I have a day job as an assistant project accountant...and at night I fight crime.

I would check craigslist and place your own adds up too.
  3. stacy

stacy New Member

WOW - how do you even have time to mess with this forum??? I guess I could start doing it on the side first and see if it takes off.
  4. opendomain

opendomain New Member

The trick is to find the right client. One client I work with has 3 employees, all owners so no payroll they take everything out as a draw and have their accountant do their taxes at the end of each year. In a week i'll maybe put in 3-4 hours I earn 350 ever 2 weeks. And for my other I put in like 2 hours and earn 250-300. Plus bonus from one of them. Again finding the right clients is key.

My wife just today found a small construction firm she is going to be doing marketting from home for. Again 1 or two key perfect clients at a time and you can earn a great income on the side.
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Balance my books offers accounting work at home jobs. There are other companies also
  6. madnawat

madnawat New Member

So many small businesses house look for part time/flex time and work at home bookkeepers as they don't have much work for full time bookkeeper. So many ads are posted on craigslist.org for bookkeeper and accountant