ACN Inc?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by youngwby, May 2, 2006.

1. wnqfns

wnqfns New Member

It's sad that people come here looking for sound advise and yet all they get is opinons from people who actually haven't succeeded in that particular or similar business. As an acn memeber I have faced ups and downs..The SAME WAY I have at my corporate job. i have been in management for over 8 yrs and make a salary of 75K a year. However because of the lack mindset people want to know more about my corporate job than the ACN opportunity which I am more proud of...you see I here the same things being said on this blog by folks on my team. Those are the same people who state "there's no training" and yet they never come to a training or get on a training call. They state "they don't know much about the products" and do not have a single service in their home. These people set out for failure before they even started. However I have been fortunate enough to actually be around people who make more than I do at my corporate job and yet they work less hours and go on many more vacations that I do, never have to get permission to take off from work, and get to wake up when they please. I have to say the conversation between the unsuccessful people and my successful friends are A LOT different.

NEVER GET ADVISE FROM SOMEONE IN YOUR SAME POSITION OR WORSE...IN OTHER WORDS DON'T ASK A BROKE PERSON IF A BUSINESS ADVENTURE IS RIGHT FOR YOU.

GetPaidOnACN likes this.
  2. sallyjoe

sallyjoe New Member

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Why dont you actually take some time to research before you begin giving your opinions on things? You make no money when you recruit someone in to ACN. The only way you make money is when you acquire telecommunications customers. ACN is a customer acquisition company, not a recruiting company. It makes you look really stupid when you comment on things which you obviously have no correct facts about!

3. sallyjoe

sallyjoe New Member

sorry... WRONG! We brought 6 new people into our business in a few days and made $1000. Since then it's just gotten better and better.

4. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

MLM is very tough to make fire in the beginning. You need to be able to create traffic and leads instantly and have a product that has actually value to it.

5. kd7vao

kd7vao New Member

I was talking to a friend last week and he told me about ACN. I was intrigued, so I talked to someone from the company, looked at the CD and even read articles in Success Magazine, and how Donald Trump endorses ACN. I am tired of working for someone else, making little money for myself, while someone else makes the money. To all of you negative people out there...maybe you don't have the drive to be successful in life, but for me, I am going to give it a shot. I don't usually take advice from such negative people. I am in control, and will be going to Boise Idaho for a meeting with ACN. When I start making good money (and I think I will), I will post again at this site....sitting on the beach in Hawaii, on my laptop, and encourage others to do the same.[​IMG]

GetPaidOnACN likes this.
  6. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Good luck KD. I'm sure you will be successful. The bottom line is that we all need to find a business that fits us as a person. For some it will be telecommunications and others it will be health and wellness or travel. Once you find it give it all you got.

7. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Ughh.
    I wish ACN hadn't flopped here in Arizona. I really did like the opportunity and do know several people in California that are doing quite well with ACN. If you're in a city where the energy market is available and you're NOT an ACN rep you should seriously look into this business.

GetPaidOnACN likes this.
  8. ttuwill

ttuwill New Member

opendomain:

Hey why do you think that ACN has flopped in Arizona??? I have three really close friends that MOVED to Phoenix area from other parts of the country b/c of ACN! 2 of them i believe possibly made TC last month after only 3 or 4 months in working the business! Another one of my friends moved out there about 3 months ago and maxed out the comp plan at ETL and will likely make TC this month or the next! They are tearing it up out there in arizona!!! Email me at [email protected] and i will get u in touch with them if you would like!!! I am going hitting ETL this month not question about it and my team is taking off and I am in Lubbock texas!

9. jennifersmith

jennifersmith New Member

So, How did it work out? i am anxious to know as a new acn rep, I have started a blog with my husband and I's experience.

at blogspot.

10. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Well like I said earlier. At the time I was really looking at the energy portion of it that never panned out. When things started I attended several conferences here in phoenix and in the LA area. I liked the business plan and model and thought the company was hitting on a good idea.

When we had a few meetings here in phoenix I got really turned off when one of the big wigs made mention to all the money we would make with the long distance calls between area codes...in phoenix we are not charged anything different when we call between area codes. Call me crazy but that didn't sit right with me, that they didn't even do their homework. Coupling that with the deregulation and I just didn't really see a market here. The long distance was comparable to many national carriers and didn't really provide people with anything different. I could have started in on my family (which is quite extensive) but I really don't like doing that till after I've personally tested the waters.

I know it does work as a friend of the family was doing really well with it in Los Angeles so I was comfortable giving it a try, but again, I just didn't see a "long distance" market here in phoenix like I had imagined. Now if ENERGY in phoenix ever deregulates I'll be the first new Arizonan ACN member

11. lpm6229

lpm6229 New Member

I barely ever comment on Forums, but i felt like it was neccessary for this one. I am only 19 years old, i have a business on ebay, and own a local student newsletter. My ebay business had blown up about a year ago, and it ended up almost crashing a couple of months ago, the newsletter on the other hand, has not blown up and won't, it will take a long period of time, but the beautiful thing is that if it is to fail one day i will beable to see it months in advance, instead of weeks like the ebay. I signed up for ACN and have taken the worst case scenerio like in every business. 500 is alot to invest, but if i gain 1 person a month, for 12 months i should be able to make my money back within 5 months, lets even say 1 year. after that commission will come from my reps recuritments, and even if i get a lousy 100 a month, thats 1200 dollars a year that i dont have to invest a second into. that atleast will cover my lifetime membership. Lets be realistic here, the system has to somewhat work to have that many people involved, so even if the 10,000 dollar a month check is a lie, if i get 100 im happy. this is not the type of business that i am looking to blow up overnight, but instead of puting my 500 in a cd, with alittle bit of effort i can get more out of it.

Hopes this atleast convinces someone, (Remember the true businesman takes worst case sceniro, business with feelings is a business thats peeling, being rich is not the goal it is only a tool.

12. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

ACN is NOT a scam.

I am not a member of ACN but all these MLM's that people talk about being scams are not scams.

The thing is that you can make so much money in MLM's like ACN but you also have to work very smart on how to do it.

The thing that the MLM industry needs to change though is presenting their business opportunity as if it something that will make you rich quickly and easily.

These MLM's try to convince and 'sell' you on thinking that you only need to get 2 people and those 2 will get 2 and those 2 will get 2 and so on.

The problem with this concept is that only 3% who join you will produce significant duplication and the other 97% will not duplicate.

The reason why the duplication doesn't happen is because the failing 97% lack marketing knowledge!

They join and then they are not properly taught on how to build their business.

But once you do gain the knowledge and you pass it on to your downline is when the "duplication" really does happen and it is truly awesome.

But there are no shortcuts.

You need to STOP trying to convince and 'sell' your business opportunity and focus instead on gaining knowledge and skills on how to correctly market.

Then teach those skills to your team and you'll be amazed at the results.

But anyways, like I was trying to say, MLM's present their opportunity like it will grow magically on its own, when the reality is that the magic is not going to happen until you gain the knowledge and training to make it happen.

There are no shortcuts. [​IMG]

Tim

GetPaidOnACN likes this.
  13. BigCash247

BigCash247 New Member

ACN is definately not a scam...
    Just make sure you do your research before joining them...
    As you would any other opportunity...

14. jaynen

jaynen New Member

ACN definitely isn't a scam. Whether or not a person should join the business is dependent on the person. People who look at things from a perspective of "What do I need to watch out for, what's the catch, what are the cons" probably shouldn't do the business, or any business for that matter; simply because even if they do validate the opportunity, they'll die quickly due to their negativity. It's important to know the pros AND cons of everything, but going into something looking for the cons first is not the way to see an opportunity's potential; it's the best way to safeguard yourself from a scam true, but you'll miss a ton of great opportunities trying to be safe. I look at it this way: If I lose $10,000 in scams, but make $100,000 in legitimate opportunities in a years' time, I'll do that over and over for the rest of my life. Now, if you have a strong business aptitude you probably won't lose much money in scams; the only problem is knowing whether or not you truly have a strong business aptitude.

Personally, I can make money doing anything, literally. I don't care if no one has ever become a millionaire doing it, or thousands have; I don't base whether or not I'll be successful in something on the statistics of the masses. Quite frankly, the masses make around $50k a year, work 9 - 5 for 30+ years, and read at less the a high school graduate level; why the hell would I gauge my potential on those people? I look at everything from a "Who's making the MOST money, what's their background, what advantages/disadvantes do we have to one-another, then finally how much better than or how close can I come to that" perspective. If I look at an opportunity and someone says the average person makes $1000 a month, but the MOST anyone has made is $5000, I'm already half-way out of the door; I don't give a damn about averages, I care about maximums, because that is my philosophy on life and that's where I live. Some may call it a bit arrogant, but I know for a fact that I am more ambitious, driven, and resourceful than 95% of the people out there; if you can't say the same about yourself then either a home-business isn't for you or you need to grow to the point where you can.

Now I'm talking about making $25,000 a month or more; a chimp can make $1 - 5,000 a month in any legitimate opportunity with enough time and hard-work. ACN is obviously a legitimate opportunity; Donald Trump, numerous Attorney Generals, and a number of celebrities would not risk their names if it weren't. If you somehow think ACN duped these people, but you're smart enough to see the tricks that they can't, then I think that says who is really being a bit arrogant and just darn-right silly.

15. madmatz

madmatz New Member

I see a whole lot of excuses on this forum of why ACN won't/doesn't work. To be honest excuses are just that... excuses. There comes a time when you must take responsibility for your own actions, or lack thereof.

Is college a scam because people pay $40,000 and most people never work within their degree? even less are ever financially independent! Of course not. College is merely a tool, to assist the seeker of success. The same as any opportunity. The next time you fail, don't blame anyone other than yourself.

Success is a mindset, you either have it or you don't. You can learn the mindset as most people are not born with it. Only 5% of the population is financially independent! These are the ones who are naturally success minded or taught themselves to be successful.

If you want to learn to be successful here is a great book that is unbiased to any particular industry or profession. "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

If you decide you will accomplish a goal, no one and nothing can stop you from achieving that goal. You must however, truly desire the goal to be reality.

I can't emphasize enough the importance and power of your own thought. It is actually the only factor that really matters.

16. madmatz

madmatz New Member

Breaking News!!! ACN, it's a scam! 3 former attorney generals are in on the scam, Donald trump is in on the scam, 19 governmental bodies are in on the scam, tens of thousands of people are in on the scam, ... you're the only one not in on the scam! What are you waiting for???

I couldn't resist the sarcasm! Take responsibility for your own actions, or lack thereof! Just because you fail at something, it doesn't make it a scam. With that logic someone who graduates college is a scam artist and the failures are just victims.

Come on people...

17. AAlomelo

AAlomelo New Member

you are making the residual on the monthly payment for the service not the individual call

18. about2join

about2join New Member

I am signing up with acn tomorrow morning. At first I was nervous because it just seems so much like a pyramid like company, so Ive been researching them all day today just to make sure I want to do this. It seems to me that ACN can stand on stout legal legs here. It is MLM based, but whose to say you cant make it big this way. Success is obtained with hard work and diligence! Not in being lazy and un-positive. Im looking forward to taking opportunity up tomorrow and not being just another skeptic! Post later about how it all turns out!

19. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Welcome to the forum Alicia,

Keep us updated with your experiences.

20. carlafromnh

carlafromnh New Member

How has it been since you wrote this blog? My husband and I are thinking about signing up.