Advanced Call Center: VacationIncomeSystem.com

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by OnMyWayToWealth, Dec 19, 2007.

1. OnMyWayToWealth

OnMyWayToWealth New Member

Hello All,

I ran into a website today representing Coastal Vacations that I have never seen before.

Here's the link: VacationIncomeSystem.com

It said something about We Close Your Sales. Is this associated with the We Close Your Sales call center or is this something completely different. If so, can anyone here give me some feedback on this call center and their team. Your help is great appreciated.

Happy Holidays!
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Brittni,
    I think this is a person who offers the WCYS callcenter and the regular method. I haven't talked to them but their site does give info that could only come from the back office of WCYS.
  3. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Can I then assume that the address for the WCYS call center is:

ADDRESS: 8240 East Gelding
    Suite 100 - Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Jay NaPier
  4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Actually, it's best not to assume anything. I see this guy uses the vacation power video with his own site, which is very nice I might add, but the toll free number doesn't lead to the WCYS call center. He mentions 170 ways to advertise which is DIRECTLY from the WCYS back office so that is what made me think he was using the WCYS call center. I'll have to get our website guru to look into this further to see what is going on.
  5. asebf

asebf New Member

[​IMG] In this day and age of political correctness, Harold, and making assumptions, could be this "guy" might be a girl?

Harold, I am confident you know I am poking fun - all in fun.
  6. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

[​IMG] hehe- If his voice is the one on the recording of his toll free then he is a man or a VERY mannly woman.
  7. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I got in touch with the webmaster of WCYS and he says this guy is a copy cat and in the bizz op industry. He is using several things associated with the WCYS call center but HE IS NOT PART OF THE CALL CENTER. Do not be fooled. Hopfully, some legal action will be taken.
  8. OnMyWayToWealth

OnMyWayToWealth New Member

Wow...thats ridiculous!
  9. victorious

victorious New Member

NOPE, that is not the WCYS address, Jay. I tried to get on that website and at least today it's not working. They are not affiliated with us.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029